Mum's Birthday

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

                                                 0.jpg

"Chameul su bakke eobseo!!! nunul gamjiman!!!!!" Sang Lisa. "Froggy has wake up!!!" You murmured and look at your bathroom lazily. "Wait!! Oh heck!! Today is mummy's birthday!!!!! Hooray!!" you jumped from your bed till you fell. 

ou.

"Dafuq...." You groaned in pain. Lisa that paas your room laughed at you. "Derp!!" She mocked. You stared her with your evil glare. "Moron!!" You stand up and go to  bath.

 

"Where did I put One Direction cards to mum." You dig your box till you found the cards. "Finally..."smiled and put it on your chest. "Lisa!! Lisa!! The birthday party started!! You ran and dragged her downstairs. You saw your parents waiting for both of you. Infront of them, there's a lot of dishes and a cake.

 

All of you sang happy birthday song to your mummy and feed her the cake. Then, the moment that you and Lisa waiting for. "Okay girls, I have two box infront of me. I will give it to you randomly. Lisa.." Lisa smile as she stand infront her mum. "Here..this is yours!!" Lisa take it. "thanks mum. This is yours. I will open this box later." She winked.

 

"Honey!! This is your surprised!!" Your mother give it to you. You quickly opened it. You open your eyes and look inside the box. "Mum!!" You shout. Your mother face turn excited. "Yess!! Honey!! I know you like it!!" Your mother hugged you. You make your face happy with  a fake smile. "Yezz!! Yeargh!!! I like it!!" you clenching your teeth and look at Lisa that laugh at you.

 

"Korea....yes..one month..totally dead..." you sighed and lie down your body on your bed. "What happen you?" Lisa asked. "Mummy buy me wrong ticket and that's dissapoint me a lot.." You hold your head. "hmm...good cause I got One Direction ticket!! " Lisa smirked. "Hey!! Let's exchange!!!" You persuade her.

 

"No...jelly bean....I want try new experience.."Lisa stick out her tongue. "Lisa!! Lisa!! Lisa!!! I call your name three times!! Please listen to me!! Lisa!!" You sighed. "Hwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You cried. Lisa shut your mouth. "Shh...you should go to Korea...liviing with our cousin and uncle...you never been there since child...I have gone there so this is your time and attending EXO concert!! Jeyeyh!!!" Lisa persuade you.

 

"Honey? Why don't you pack your things? Your ticket is tomorrow." Your mummy look at you that sat infront your room's door. "Hah!! Heck jeyeyh!! Tomorrow??" Lisa patted your shoulder. "All the best sis.." She walk away.

 

"This is all because the random present....and that irritating Lisa...that I hate so much.." You murmured while pack your things for one month at Korea. " What is his name? Our uncle name.." You asked Lisa as she came in. "Not mistaken....Kim Jong In...?" she lied. "Jong In? Weird.." you smiled in pain. "

 

"I lied to you. It's Lee Soo Man. This is the adress. Asked the taxi driver for the adress. Mummy will call him tonight to inform your arrival." Lisa help you with your stuff. "Hmm...good...bye Adorable Zayne, Beautiful Liam, Cute Niall, Dynamic Louis and Euphony Harry....." you murmured. Lisa look at you with her weird expression. "You arrange the alphabet...nice you.." Lisa praised. "I just spoke out what's on my mind.." you smiled. 

 

" this is the most saddest moment in my life....." you cried after all those things are done. Good night.

 

Next day...

Airport

"Bye guys..Lisa!! Send a regard to my babeyh!!! Copy this, I will always love them!!! Said hello to Birmingham as you arrive cause I really love to say that!! mummy, take care of Marriejane. Daddy, nothing. i love you all!!" You walk to the departure gate. "Bye!!" All of them waved their hand.

 

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

You walk from the arrival gate and looking forward for your name. You saw an old man holding a sign of your name with his bodyguard.

Soo%2BMan%2BLee%2BWarrior%2BWay%2BScreen

 

You wave your hand toward him. The two bodyguar hold your hand to his car. You feel the pain because of the hercules hand. "Ouch.." you look at your uncle. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo..Me? I am.." You show him like he didn;t understand you. "you, your sister daughter." You said. " What does it says in Korea? Wait.." You took out your Iphone searching for Korean Dictionary. "I understand dummy." He replied and make you blushing.

 

"Sorry uncle..I didn't expect that you can talk english like other korean. "So, where do I live?" You asked him. "Just relax and chill." He smirked.

 

"Here we are." He leave you besidee the house road. "Dorm? kinda cool..Okay uncle, when will the EXO concert?" you asked him. "Hmm..I will inform you soon." he smiled and close the door. Waving his hand toward you.

 

"Okay..alone in a big dorm that look richy!!" You pulled your luggage and ran quickly to the dorm. "Hello!!" you shout and open the door. "Oh my god!!! This is fun!! This house...uargh!!! better than I thought!!" You impressed. "Look at this Meeting Room!!!" you smile widely.

Modern Big Living Room

"Oh gosh!! This living room!!"

Beautiful Large Living Room For Big Family: Beautiful Large Living Room For Big Family

You ran upstairs and saw 7 room altogether. You saw one room are tagged with your name. You pen it and..."This is fun..." You throw your luggage to the bed.

tumblr_lw2kkdIeNy1r28wu2o1_500.jpg

"Thank you Mummy!! Daddy!! Lisa!! Uncle!! Loving my new one month life!! hiarks!!!!!!!!!" You act karate on your bed. Then you run to see the house.

"I can cook anything!! i should cook now!!"

bigstockphoto_Big_Kitchen_20.jpg

You open the fridge and once again excited cause there's a lot of food. 

britannia_amercian_fridge_freezer.jpg

You took the meat out and vegetables to cook. You cook and cook. Then you put it on the table. "I should clean myself now. Oh..it's 6 o'clock." you ran upstairs. "The bathroom....I want to sleep here cause it's so perfect!!" You enter and took a shower.

Pink-Wall-Japanese-Bathroom.jpg

"Why everything so perfect!! Uncle so rich!! I don't have to pay!!!" You shouted and wear this:

MiniZZZ-Hawaiian-Singlet-and-Short-PJ-Se

You ran downstairs to the Living room. Forget about your food. Sitting on the sofa till you asleep.

The 12 guys enter the dorm. You asleep?? Guess who?? I know you knew it..hehe...but the girl on the couch....do you realie you will live with 12 boys...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

OkaYY..I tried to make you suspense....So..here is it...comment please..hehe...do you think interesting? subscribe and comment....