A kiss from kris

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

                                                      Tumblr_mfmebn1hem1rmmvpjo1_500_large

You went to the arrival gate quickly as you want to go to the toilet. You saw a crowd of people blocking you. "Damn!! What happen.." You just ran to the toilet until you saw a group of face that you really know. "Oh My God!! One Direction in Singapore!! Kyaa!!!!"  You smiled and jumped toward Liam. "Miss? are you okay?" He asked you.

 

"you!! Wake up!!" Sehun disturb your dream and you grinned as you saw all people in the plane just get out from there and only Sehun and you left. "Are we there yet?" You asked. Sehun nodded and hold your hand to the exit. "Ireona.." Sehun smiled.

 

"Where you two just now?" Kris ask curiosly. "she's over slept." Sehun explained. Kris nod and made an eye contact with you to walk with him. You exactly go toward him. 

 

"Why are the girls shouting?" You asked and a lot of fans around all of you and SMTOWN. "Hey, we are famous..we are EXO.." kris said and your eyes are round as a donut. "Jinjja?? Jeongmal?? Me? Living with EXO? My sister love you guys so much!! Oh my god!! I will be popular?" You said excitedly. 

 

"Stop jumping like frog. You will be famous because of your ahjussi.." Kris knocked your head. "EXo!!! Shinee!!! SuJu!!!! TVXQ!!! FX!!!! BoA!!!! SNSD!!!! 

 

They shout. You just walk with Kris and the other fans seems jealous of you. They started to whispering. "Who's that girl?" "Is it Kris sister" 

 

Kris suddenly hold your hand tight. The other exo were like.."What dafuq is that?"

 

"Demi Lovato!!! Come walk with me!!" He pull your hand and Kris stared him with his evil glared. You make a sign to kris just let you go.

 

"What is it?" You asked him. "Nothing..I'm scared that Lee Soo Man will arrange a marriage of you and Kris." He whispered. "Why?" You weird. "Because...I'm joking!!" He stick out his tongue and you pinched him.

 

The camera snap your picture and Baekhyun. Kris seize your hand away. and both of you quiet till the bus arrive. You smiled.

Kris hold your hand tightly.

Tumblr_m7wfwebnur1qiv772o1_500_large

 

"Kris? Can I ask you something? Why do you care about me that much? I don't.." You stop as Kris look into your eyes. "I love you.." He said with his serious face. 'Are you sure because I think you just met me a few days.." You shrug. "I'm sure.." Kris tried to kiss you but D.O that caem from his seat in the bus suddenly disturb.

 

"you!! Wanna go shopping after this with me and Kai?" He said. "Oh sure!! Would loved too!!" you hugged him. D.O back to his sit.

 

All the SMTOWN family arrive to their hotel room. You just alone. Suddenly Kris enter your room with his baggage. "Kris? What are you doing?" You said. "I'm with you." He said to you. He look at you and you look at him. He stared you. You stared him. You close your eyes as Kris walk closer to you that lie down on the bed. He kissed you passionately.

 

Tumblr_mffys3rzwf1rdw96to1_500_large

"I'm sorry." Kris once again rubbed his face. "You should go with D.O" He said. You was stunned and quickly out of your room.

 

You were out with D.O and Kai. A lot of people following you and the guys. They ask a lot of question. Till you saw at the magazine. Your picture at the airport with Baekhyun. "Anonymous girl with Baekhyun??" You throw the paper away. Kai patted your shoulder.

 

"What dafuq is this.." You murmured. "It's okay. We had shop a lot of things." D.O smiled. "Actually i had to told all of you something..me and Kris are serious.." you said. D.O widened his eyes and Kai also. 

 

"I was just about to steal your heart.." D.O dissapointed. "Me and Kris...are nothing.." you said and chuckled. Kai pinched your cheek. "But, I have to told you something...cause...we've been kissed 2 times..." You admitted. They jaw dropped. "What? Are you kidding us?" kai unstisfy. "That's the true.." You said. "But..I don't know what I feel about him..can you both keep my secret?" You show your pinky finfer. D.O and kai nodded.

 

"Tonight..we have the concert..you and me must sing together.." D.O said. "Wokayy!! No problem!! So Kai? You want me to dance with you!! It will be the special dance..." you winked your eyes. "Pleasure.." kai replied.

 

Kris still stay at your room. Waiting for you to go home. He walk here and there. "Errghh!! I can control my feeling toward her..." kris throw the pillow away and you enter your room as you saw him. 

 

"Kris hugged you. "I love you..." he said. "Kris!!! I know!!! I'm not Hanna!!! Your ex girlfriend that dead!! I know everything why you like me!!" You yelled. He pushed you till you fell. "I am you!!! Not Hanna!! I know I share the same face as her but please!! This is me!!" Get out of here!!" You chased him from your room.

 

"Mianhe you!! I'm sorry.." kris hugged you but you pushed him.

 

*Flashback*

As you and kai stop at the cafe. Kai started to stare your face. "Hey!! I know why he likes you.." Kai flicked his finger. "You look like Kris ex girlfriend!!" Kai said

 

You felt empty. But tonight. you will attend a big concert for SMTOWN world tour. You will sing duet with D.O. 

 

Kris still knocked your room. "let me explain..." His voice slow...

 

"No!! Until tomorrow!!" You shout and closed your ears with your pillow.