Singapore World tour!!!!!!!!!!! Wohoo!!!

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

rafflesplace.jpg

The party was over. A lot of rubbish seems don't work out on your eyes. You neat all the things all by yourself after the worst party ever that you join. You withstand the pain on your leg. "This guy snoring like a cow!!" You murmured as you took the rubbish from Kai's hand. All of the guy tired and slept on the couch. Drunk. Girls generation, FX, ShiNee and SuJu has gone to their dorm.

 

"This Kris. why don't he hug the cushion. Hug the wain bottle is way too much." You babbled and took away the bottle but suddenly he dragged you into his hug. Your eyes became as big as panda.  "Oh my Louis Vuitton!!"You whispered. You tried to avoid but he hug you more tight.

 

"I hate the alcohol smell...wekk.." You pushed his face. The he dragged your face closer to him. You became stunned with his kissable lips. Kris kissed you and you was in your imaginary world enjoy your first kiss with Kris. " you??" Kris shocked you from your dream. You look on the wain bottle on your hand. "Why do you kiss those bottle?" Kris chuckled as he woke up. 

 

"Ahh? I want to try some..hehe.." You joked till you blushed. "Oh..I'm dreaming.." You realise and chuckled. "Lemme help you clean this place." Kris help you sweaping the floor while you took all the rubbish. "Are your leg okay?" Kai woke up already. "Not so." You replied. Kai took the plastic from you and pinched your cheek. "Cutie, let me help you. You should go to sleep or get drunk before you sleep." Kai tease you. "Thank you. I'm going to bed now." You winked your eyes.

 

You walk slowly to the stairs but suddenly someone carry you. "Kris." You grinned. He made his serious face and carry you to your room. " Go to sleep. Tomorrow you will be with us with SMTOWN world tour to Singapore." Kris smiled as he put you on your bed.

 

"Really!!" You hug him. Kris looked deep into yor eyes. You blushing and close your eyes. Kris touched your chin to drag your face closer to his. He kiss you. You close your eyes for your first kiss with  a guy. Kris rubbed his face. "I'm sorry..I was just.." he slam your door. You tried to call him back but he gone out of your room.

 

"Why do Kris stop? He should kiss me again..hehe.." You chuckled and touch your lips a few time. "I should text Lisa about this but OH MY GOD!! I promise myself to have a frist kiss with LIAM of One Direction!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shout from your room.

 

Kris that still lean against your room door was aback. "Oh god..I stole her first kiss..." Kris quickly ran to his room. "Hyung!!"Tao poke him. "Hiash!! tao!! You shock me!" kris perspire. Tao grinned. "Why do you look so pale??" He asked. Kris didn't answer it and smile. "I know...you're in love!! " Tao . Kris close his face with the pillow to hide his happy face for that time.

 

Lay saw himself with alcohol aroma on his shirt. "Where am I.." He touched his head. Xiumin woke up too. "It's 2 am? Gosh!! guys!!! Go to your room!!" Xiumin saw only him and Lay. "Lay!! Only us left!!! Come on go to our room. I'm scared of ghost!!"Xiumin ran upstairs immediately witl the drunk Lay.

 

Next day..

"Passport, guitar, phone, wallet," Krs checked your bag pack. "Checked!!" You smiled. D.O walk toward you and give you a bottle of gum. "Gum? Thanks D.O." You patted his hsoulder. "Who have this giant pink luggage that wrote One Direction??" Xiumin shout. "Me!!! Put the plastic on it!! If it get scratch!! I wil cut of your head Loser!!!"You replied. "But the luggage is just too big!!" He answerd. "Put in Xiu!!" kris amde Xiumin scared as he saw his fierce face.

 

You grinned and look at your hero, Kris. "I'm sorry about last night.." Kris apologised. "It's okay. I used too see people kissing..haha..why not us.." You flipped your hair till he smelled your shampoo aroma.

 

"This girl." He sighed and walk into SM Town bus. "Jessica, my cuzzy look sweet with Kris." Sunny smiled. "Yeah...whatever..." Jessica pouted. She had a crush on Kris but kris didn't interested on her.

 

"Sunkyu!!" You saw Sunny wave her hand toward you. "you!!! Can we sit together?" She asked. "Yes ywe can but Kris ask me to sit beside him." You explained. "Nevermind. I will sit beside Uncle." She smiled. "Why don't you sit beside your girls? Sica Unnie or what?" You offered. "Nah.." Sunny grinned and ran toward Lee Soo Man. 

 

"Hello? Mummy, I'm going to Singapore today with Uncle and Sunkyu." "Oh, Sunkyu there. Thank god. Take care honey, your daddy send a regard." "Lisa?" "She's gone to Birmingham and she said that she regret to change ticket with you." "Serve her right. Okay mum. GTG!!! BYE." You off the phone and ran to the bus. You sat beside Kris that waiting for you.

 

"youou>!!" Sehun call you. "Yes?" "Sit beside me. Don't sit beside him." Sehun dragged you. But Kris prevent by hold your hand. "Hyung...please give me a chance to sit beside her..." Kris let you go. You sighed. Actually you really want to sit beside you. Luhan pouted when he sat beside Kris.

"Smile." Kris poke him. "Yeah...ngee...." He grinned. Kris chcukled and look at you that having a chat with Sehun. Sulli and Soojung that really had a big crush oon him pouted.

 

"Sehun, you know what, when I was little when I heard my mummy talk in Korea. I will laugh loudly cause I heard it weird." Sehun laghed. "Me. I don't even fluent in english. so hard for me to understand your language sometime." Sehun told you.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WoKayy!! i will update ASAP!! I really busy this time. So I only got this...thanks for reading..If you bored tell me wokayy!!! Smile!!!!!!!