Postpone buying the tickets?? So that will be surprise on upcoming birthday?

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

                                                     tumblr_mamjxaS4r01rh38dno1_500.jpg

"Wake up Lisa!! It's Saturday!! We have to go!!" you wake up your sister that still being lazy as the donkey. "Shut up cuttlefish!!" She close her face with her teddy. "I said!! Wake up!!! Sleeping beauty!!! Do you want me babbling like Mr.Felix!!" Lisa sit down with her sleepy face. "I better wake up before you curse me with his deviants teaching. Lisa took her towel and go to her bathroom.

 

Your mission now is to wake up your mum. "Miss you is here!!" you knocked the door. "It's not lock." sounds your mother voice turn worst. "Hey! Hello!! Hello!!! Korean girl!! (chuckled)" Your mother look at you with his unsincere smile. "Wake up princess!! Miss Tickets are waiting for us!!" You act excitedly. "Can we postpone you? I've got a worst flu since last night. Your father has gone to Thailand for his meeting. Lisa can't drive cause she fail the Drive test." Your mum seems sick.

 

Your excited face turn . "I have waiting for this day...and now I got reward for nothing.." you murmured as you walk slowly as snail to your room. Lisa that just out of her room with his fashionable style look at you and make a sign, 'What is it?"

 

You shrugged and enter your room with your frown face. "Yah!! What happen!!" Lisa asked you as she follow you enter your room. "Mummy, postpone out family outing...." you chewed your chewing gum. "gimme some.." Lisa took 5 gum like she tried to suicide for not going out on Saturday. She sat beside you with her disappointed face. 

 

" I want to buy EXO concert ticket too..." Lisa lament. "hai hwan hto hbuy hexo bla..bla..bla.." you mumbled. Lisa look at you with fierce. "Can you stop make my heart sick!?!?" She sullen. "Ask mum, when she will buy it for us." you gave her an idea. "You asking me?? hey, I'm your unnie!! Please ask yourself as the youngest one or the maknae." Lisa stand up. "Alright shrek!!" You chew out your gum and walk to your mum's room. "Mummy, when will you buy the tickets for us?" You asked with yawny sound. 

 

"I will give it to both of you on my birthday as the exchange from your present." Your mum your hair. "Okay. Hope you get well soon. I will ask Lisa to get you some medicine." You smiled and walk to Lisa's Room.

 

"Lisa, she will give it to us as the exchange from our present on her birthday 2 days to go." Lisa nod. "Erm...mummy ask you to get for her medicine..so?" You lift your eyebrows as the sign to mocked her. Lisa sullen and walk downstairs.

 

"What should I do on this boring saturday..." you talk to your twin on the mirror. "Hang out with who? Lisa? No way. She's so irritating!! Gina? Yess Gina." You took out your phone and tap for the numbers. 

"Hello? you is speaking!! Gina? Where are you? What? Dance Battle compettion? Where? Okay, wait for me there." You put your phone in your pockets and took you purse.

 

"Lisa!! I'm going!! Bye!! I will be home at 6." You shouted. "Yo!! Where are you going!!" Lisa nagging. You take a taxi to go there. When you arrive you saw a lot of people. You saw Gina is waiting for you. You made a payment and ran towards Gina.

 

Gina dragged you rushly to the competition entrance. "Wow!! The dance seems interesting!! Do One Direction dance like this?" Gina asked you. you pouted cause you know that OD doesn't dance rascally. "Well maybe I will teach them someday!!" you said. Gina shrugged and enjoy the competition. you and Gina sometimes dance together with them and bring happiness to you.

 

You never dance like a frisky girl before. You just go on your life with your innocent face and nerdy-lazy girl. No gossiping, dancing and never being talkative. You just go on with your only obsession that is One Direction. 

 

"I love dancing!! thanks to you munchy!!" You kissed Gina's cheeks. "Yikes...don't you ever do that again.." Gina chuckled. "Okay." You show your pinky finger. "Good." Gina grinned.

 

"So, when will you get your OD concert ticket?" Gina asked you. "On my mum's birthday." You replied. "Cool. How about Lisa? I've got my KPOP band concert ticket that is on the same day as OD concert." Gina said. "What band?" You really wanna know. "EXO." You smiled. "Lisa want to get it too." You grinned. Gina face turn excited. "Really!! Great, then we will meet in Korea!! Yeayy!" Gina hugged you. "Yess! and I'm alone at Birmingham with those three s!!" You put your hand on your chest. Gina laughed.

 

"Let's go. The dance is over. you said that you will be back at 6. So come on." Gina hold your hand to get out from a lot of crowd.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okayy!! DOne with this chappy!! Bored? Hope u don't get bored....wait for my next update...enjoy!! Wallaa!!!