Revenge Project

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

        il_fullxfull.377605896_c7ht.jpg

P/S: I suggest before you read this you should listen to Live while we're young song. I you're not, it's okay :)

 

Kringggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bell is and it's time for recess. You look here and there to makesure there's no one that ruined your plane. You sneak out into Art class. There's a teacher in it. You quickly hid over the table. Crawl to the poster colour table. The teacher turned her head and you act like an arc. 

 

"You quickly grab some poster colour in your big pocket. You grinned as you success to get it. You crawl again like  a baby out of the class. Then, you went to your class open for Tia and her chicks begs. 

 

"Let's go crazy!! Crazy!!!" you sang and throw away their peanut butter and jelly bread. You change it with poster colour bread that looks the same colour like peanut butter and jelly. You look here and there. Then you open their BB cream changed it with poster colour cream.

 

You dance and dance while you  put red poster colour on their seat. They maybe didn't notice it cause the seat were red in colour. Kringgg!!!! Recess over. You quickly ran to your seat and put on your left earphone listening, More than this song. acting that you know nothing. You smile at Tia as you saw her wore white trousers.

 

Tia gave you an evil glared. Barbie and Jannette enter the class. "class!! Our teacher can't enter the class cause they had a meeting about a breaking news of incident at Art Class. A lot of poster colours are missing!!" said Barbie. They shout like the day was 4th of July. Throws paper like they throw confetti.

 

Tia sit on her seat with Barbie and Jannette also. You was like "Yesss!!!". "Hey guys!! Come on eat!! Infront of the girl. She doesn't have pocket money to buy food..." Tia mocked you. You rolled your eyes. "I need to add some powder on my face before that let's use BB cream." Jannette took her BB cream. She felt that her BB cream is more sticky than ever. She didn't car until her face turn a bit dark than before. You chuckled. Tia weird. She look at you and open her "Peanut and Jelly bread". She ate it/. "Yucks!! Taste like !!!" she throw it to you.

 

Your patience rate are just being test by them. You walk toward Tia and open the bread infront of her. All the student in the class look at you. "Guys!! This three es stole the poster colour in Art room. Their money are not enough to buy peanut butter and jelly, BB cream and also tampon!!" You show all thye evidence that you put in their beg.

 

Tia stumped her feet. "Not us!!" Barbie stand up. Suddenly the class turn vociferous. They laughed at her as they saw red patches on her skirts. "Hey Barbie, you're bankrupt already. No money to buy pad or tampon? Let me lend you my tampon!!" They mocked her. You laughed like a witch. "Oh my face!!!" Jannette ran into the toilet. "Eii!!" Barbie tried to hide the redstuff and followed Jannette. Tia tried to go to the toilet too but you blocked her.

 

"Hey!! Don't mess with me!!!" she yelled. "Ohyeah?" You put the poster colour bread on her face. "Argh!! " You dragged her to the teacher's room. "Hey!!! Don't force me!!!" she tried to escape. "Sir, Tia stole the poster colour with her friends, Barbie and Jannette. "Do you have witness?" "Yes, all of us in the class." You smirked at Tia. Tia sullen. Her eyes shows that she telling you that she will seek for a revenge.

 

You walked out of the room lefting Tia. "Huh!!! Serve you right!!! Yesterday, I'm the one were scolded by the teachers and now you are!!" You walk to your class. Saw someone in the piano room. Seems like korean guy. You enter the room. "Hey!" You smiled. "Hey!! What you doing here?" He asked. "Just pass by. Did I disturb you? Sorry. Maybe I should go out." You said to him. "No, let sit beside me." He said.

 

"Where are you from?" you asked. "Me? Korea." He answered. " Really? My mummy are korean." You smiled. "Owh!! My name is Do Kyung Soo. I have to learn more about instrument here. My boss send me and my friend. My friend learn at the other school." He explained. "Oh. Do Kyung Soo. I'm  you . I'm the student here. Do you know One Direction?" You asked him.

 

He nodded. "Yes." "I love them!!!" You sounds excited. "You didn't like kpop?" He asked. You shook your head. "Hmm...it's okay." He smiled. "But my sis love i don't know, she always sang like this, careless...careless...shoot anonymous...anonymous..." You sang. "Your voice sounds great. Hmm...cool!!! That's EXO." He said. You lifted your eyebrows. "Err..whatever!! I should go now!! Bye!! Kyung Soo!!!" You ran out.

 

"Bye you!!!!" D.O smiled. "She really hates Kpop. I know she will like it someday." D.O continue playing with the piano. "He's cute!!" You ran to your class. "Where are you just now?' Your friend, Gina asked you. "Me? Piano room." You said. "Tia nad her gang are liable to a fine. They had to clean Art room after every class of art!!" She smile. "Good!! That's a karma for bullying me." You said. "I met Do Kyung Soo just now." You said. Gina widened her eyes. "Really!!! Omegad!!!! I love him!!!" she jumped like a frog. "??? He's not OD." You whispered and didn't know that was korean artist.

 

Gina sang a song just like your sister sang in your bathroom. You felt weird. "Why she sang that song as I said I met Do Kyung Soo? Everyone seems weird." You lifted you eyebrows and sighed. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okayy!!! Done with this chappie!! I know you are waiting for you to meet EXO!!! Be patient!!! I will make you meet with them ASAP!!!!