Got Grade A in the middle of the month!! Yayy!!!

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

                   exo-k-what-is-love.png

"Today!! I will give back your paper for the past test!! I hope you will increase your effort and for those who still at the bottom, please, learn from your mistakes. I don't want you to get any of F! You know what that's mean? !!! A is for Amazing!! Adorable!!! Angelic!! F is for !! And you know what, for those who got F!!! I will fine you and my off!!!! This is easy!! Astronomy?!! Easy!!! " Your teacher make all of your classmates look downward for his ing word.

 

" Sir?" You tried to ask him. "How many pupils got F?" You asked him with your innocent face. He stared you with fierce. "Dumb!! I'm going to give it to all of you!! So!! Be patient!! Or..you're the one that got ing F?!?" You pouted.

 

Tia and her chicks chuckled. You stared them and give them an evil glare. "For Amazing!! Sarah!! Angie!! That's my girl!!! Fiola!! Huh relief you're not getting F. you!! Oh dummy! Congratulations!! You got an A for the first time!! Max!! Julian!! That's my boy!!! Derrick!! Lexi!! This are B!! Bull!! How come astronomy only got B. Jannette!! Gina!! Henry!! Maddie!! And now are C!! Coward!!! Barbie!!! Name like a doll and dumb as the doll!! Denmark!! How come you got a country name?? Jamica!! Fuh, not Jamaica!! And now is that ing F!!! Tia!!! You're not improve!!! As your 5th cousin!!! You will not hang out with your bullt and coward friends!!"  Mr. Felix yelled.

 

"But Sir!!!" Tia whine like a baby. "Boby!! You too!! You used to be good in class...but you got the worse than the sleepy you!!!" You look behind and stared him as he called your name as a sleepy you?? " Now get the mop!! Go to the whole school corridor!!! Mopped till I can slip!! Boby!! Your work is just be my assistant for one week. Tia, you mopped the corridor for one week till you realize!!!" His saliva spurt everywhere like a !!! hahaha!! 

Tia face were full of his saliva and not BB cream anymore it's Felix cream!!! "Okay guys!! Leave Boby and Tia alone doing their new job and first ever as my employees!! haah" he spurt his saliva onto your face. "Sir? Can you talk properly?" You rebuked him. He stared you. 

 

" I wish too honey......" he smiled. You replied. "But I can't!!!!" He shout. Your water bottle fell ver your table. "Sorry sir!!" Then the class over. The world turning upside down? Like I care? Hehe...

 

HOME

"Woohoo!!! Celebrate me!!!" You dance infront of the door. Your father that just got back from work look at you with his weird impression. "I'm GAY!!!!!" Lisa hiccup as she was about to drik her milk but she think you said something nonsense. "What? GAY? Gay is for guy!!" She wiped . "Hey!! I taught you to be straight!! Not Gay? For you is lesbian not gay!!" Your father said. You didn't stop smile and you maybe want to smile for 24/7!!

 

"Hey stop being homo!! I'm not your victim!!! I will told mummy if she got back from her works" Lisa threat you. "Maybe you're my first victim!!" You made your seductive face ever!!!

 

"Wow!! Chill gaygirl!! Go away!!" Lisa prevent herself with a big cushion from the couch. "HEy!! Just told us the truth and stop making your idiot seductive face!! That's mucky!!" your father felt creepy.

 

"Okay!! Okay!! Guess what?" You make they mad. "just tell us the truth!!!" your sister pulled your hair. "Okay! OkaY! I  I GAY!!!" You shout. " Lisa and your father look at each other. "I G is for Got A is for A!!! and Y is for!! Yahoo!!!!! Yeayy!!!" You jumped happily. Your father shrug and walk o his room. Lisa also making the lunch. You are lonely in the living room jump for yourself. "Erk? Lisa? Daddy?? One direction ticket please!!!!!!!!!!" you cheer out the house for a while and creepy the neighbourhood.

 

" I can't wait for the weekends!! Claiming our gift from mummy!! Zayn darling!! Liam baby!! Niall honey!! Louis sweetheart! Harry lovey!! Can't wait to meet you!!!! Having a vacation at Birmingham!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!  Shout for your name!!! act like a crazy piggy gone  crazy!! Threw up cause got drunk for seing your face!! Spinning around with other fangirl!!!  Dancing and sing together!!!  Crying for an obsession!! I want to experience all that as the Directioner!!! Like we live in teenage world!! Yeah!! Live while we're young!! Forever young!! But I'm getting older!! and undergo the fans madness!!!" You flipped your hair here and there. Throw all your things on your bed like a confetti and you throw your cat also, MarrieJane!!

 

" you!!! Look at your room?? Like a swine barn!! Why do you throw my lovely MarrieJane!!" your mother took the cat. "Sorry mummy!! I'm dreaming!!  Wake up early on weekends!! I'm going to sleep!! Good night!!" You closed the main light and open your pink bedside lamp.

 

" Makesure your room are in a good view tomorrow!!Nite sweety!!" She out of your room. And you get your Ipad. Googling for an OD vid. "Wohoo!!!" Forever young!!!!" you jumped on your bad and make your room become more like a swine, horse, and cow barn!!! Seriously!! Chaos!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yellow Yebeyh!!! (Y language)!! Yood yight? Yenjoy yemy yanyic!!! "Don't get mad!! haha!!! Enjoy my fanfic!!!