Grounded

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

                                                                    tumblr_lv984z2L8I1r0phnko1_400.jpg

 

"You are grounded!!" your father yelled. "Owh dad? How come? You know what, that just Little thing? Just like OD song." You grinned. "But you!!! You are hurting your schoolmates just because that little things that you do!!" Your father stump the table. Your sister keep laughing at you. " you, stop denying." Your sister look at you.

 

You puff you face. "Daddy!!! Please!! Not my pocket money too!!!" Your father look at you. "Of couse your pocket money too. How come you're fighting for just to defend your stupid singer group? They hate OD and me too!!" Your father widened his eyes.

 

Your tears almost out. "Fine!!!!!"" You ran into your room and clog your ears with earphone. 

 

"That kid is crazy!! We should brought her to doctor." Your father told your mother. "Honey? how could you?" your mother look sad.

 

"Forever young!!!!!" you singing in your room without noticing that your voice rate are on 100!!! Your sister closed her ears and look at your father. "Daddy!! She's so noisy!! How can i studying!!" your sister yelled. Your mother stared her. "Yeppeun ah!! Why are you studying infront of the TV? Are you studying or watching the TV programme?" your sister grinned and took her book to her room.

 

Your father shook his head. "you!!!!!! Lower your voice!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout maybe till the whole neighbourhood heard it. You closed your mouth and chuckled. "That's my revenge!!!" you whispered.

 

Your daddy knocked your door with your mummy. "you!!! Open the door!! We need to talk to you!!!" your mother called your name. You open the door with your frown face. "Lately, your result in academic seems unsatisfying me as your parents!" Your father pouts with a pugnatious face. He stand facing the window without looking at your face. 

 

You mocking his words from behind. Your mother chuckled as saw your reaction. "Helena!!! (Yourmother), are you laughing?!?!" your mother shook her head. "I'm not as brilliant as Lisa!!(Your sister)" sounds low-self esteem. 

 

"If Lisa got the first place in her class how come you can't?" he make his fierce face again. You look downward. "I'm more beautiful than her that's why..." You mother pinched you and make a sign not to answere. "Since, you're a "DIRECTIONER" your academic decrease! So!! You can't claim anything that related to ONE DIRECTION before you increase you grade F to grade A? Can you?" he smirked. You was taken aback. "But!!! One Direction Concert is one month to go?" you denied and stand up and fight back his word.

 

"you!!!" your mother face look worried. You sighed and sit down again. Them your mother and your father seems discussing something. You look very unsatisfy and sad on how to get OD concert tickets without your savings and pocket m0ney???

 

"We had discuss, if your grade good, that's mean A and not F?" your mother smiled. And that smile make you sick. "Mom, can you stop smiling like a...ergh.." you rolled your eyes. Your mother closed . "Okay. We will buy you a concert ticket!!!! and a vacation for one month!!!" you immediately hugged your mummy. 

 

"Really!!! Jeongmal?? Jinjja???" you jumped like a crazy teenage girl. Your father face turn green cause he sick with your behaviour. "I should threw up now..." He out of your room withstand his vomit. 

 

You was like "Gross!!" "I will do my best to get the concert ticket!!!!" You shout. Did your mother mention ONE DIRECTION concert ticket? No right? She just said Concert ticket? hehehe......

 

"Let's go crazy!! Crazy !!! Crazy!! till we see the sun!!!! I know we only met but pretend it's love!!! heyeah!!!And never!! Never!! stop for anyone!!! Tonight let's get some and live while we're young!!!!" You lie down your body on the bed and staring at OD picture. "Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry!!! Can't wait to meet all of you next month!!!!!!!" you yawned and close your eyes imagine that you was at t the concert and fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OkaYY!! First chappie done!! Quite bored? Next chap gonna be happening!!!!Thanks for reading!! Leave a comment and subscribe!!!