D-02: Night Out.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Sunshine" by Jun.K

"Hello?" Hani answered her phone. 

"Hey, my mom asked me to ask you if you wanted to go to church with us tonight?" Yookwon said in a shy voice.

Hani couldn't help but laugh, "How cute. Of course, I'd love to!"

Later on that night, Hani began getting dressed. She put on a maroon circle skirt and tucked in a white blouse that had a studded collar. She put on some black tights then started curling her hair. She did her make up then got her purse and shoes and headed downstairs. "I'm leaving." She put on her Mary Jane chunky heels and got into her car making her way to the church.

Once she arrived, she saw Yookwon and his family standing outside talking to some people. She smiled at how handsome Yookwon looked and walked towards him.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, startling him. "Oh, you're here." He said and hugged her. He kept his arm around her as he continued talking.

"This is Hani." He said with a smile.

Hani bowed, "Hello, I'm Bae Hani nice to meet you." Everyone greeted her and made comments about how beautiful she was.

When Hani made eye contact with Yookwon's mom, her eyes widened and she quickly looked away. It was awkward knowing that she saw her and Yookwon in a full out makeout session last night.

After church, they went to have dinner. Hani was having a great time with Yookwon's family. 

"So, are you going to be coming over for Christmas?" One of Yookwon's aunts asked.

Hani looked at Yookwon and smiled. She turned back and nodded, "Yes, I am."

"And I'm going to her house for Christmas Eve."

The family couldn't stop gushing about how perfect the two were for each other.