D-01: Christmas Eve.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "White Love" by K. Will, Soyou, and Jeongmin

Hani was sound asleep when she felt someone kiss her forehead. She fidgeted and moved around a bit, but didn't wake up. 

About 30 minutes later, she finally woke up. Her eyes widened when she saw the tray of breakfast on her nightstand. There was a small present and a card.

She opened up the card and couldn't stop smiling. "Merry Christmas Eve Hani~! ^^ I'm so happy that you went to church and dinner with my family and I yesterday. I swear, they love you as much as I do~ I didn't want to wake you up so I just left your breakfast there for you. I hope you enjoy! I'll see you later tonight. Oh and opening one present while no one's looking wouldn't hurt, right? ^.~ enjoy! -Yookwon <3"

Hani giggled at the cute card Yookwon left her. She took the present into her hand and slowly started unwrapping it. Her eyes widened when she saw that familiar Tiffany's blue box. "He did not." She told herself as she gasped. 

She untied the bow and revealed a beautiful gold bracelet that matched perfectly with the necklace he had already given her. She put it on and admired it. She washed up then ate her yummy breakfast that Yookwon had made for her.

She couldn't stop smiling the whole morning. She was truly blessed to have Yookwon by her side treating her like a princess. She took out her phone and sent him a text.

"Yah, Kim Yookwon! You spoil me too much keke~ Thank you for the super yummy breakfast and beautiful bracelet! <3 You're the best and I can't wait to see you tonight~ ^^ <3"

She went downstairs to hang out with her family then started getting ready for Christmas Eve at her house. She curled her hair then did her makeup. She went a little more glamorous for tonight applying gold shadow and slightly winged out liner. She put on a raspberry lip stain then some light blush.

She walked into her closet and picked out an oversized cream sweater that had a sparkly peter pan collar then put on some black leggings. She put on some long socks over her leggings and was good to go.

She made her way downstairs to see Yookwon having a conversation with her family. They were all laughing and smiling. "She's here!" Her dad said and stood up. Hani ran into her dad's arms and hugged him.

She sat next to Yookwon and kissed his cheek. "You look handsome." She said and he smiled.

At around 8, they had dinner and talked and had fun all night until it was finally midnight. "Merry Christmas everyone!" Said Hani's little brother and they all got around the tree to start separating gifts into piles.

As everyone was opening their gifts, Yookwon handed Hani a large box. Her eyes widened, "Another one?" She asked and he winked at her.

"Open it!" Her mom said and pointed the camera at Hani. 

Hani started opening the present and when she caught sight of what it was, she was confused; The box was full of the cutest dog clothes and accessories. "I don't have a dog Yookwon." She said a little confused.

Yookwon laughed and walked into the backyard. He walked back in with the cutest dog you could ever own. Hani jumped up and flailed her arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" 

Everyone smiled at the cuteness of Hani, Yookwon, and the dog.

Hani handed Yookwon one of his presents, "You have to open this one today, then you can open the others tomorrow." She said.

Yookwon smirked, "There's more?" 

Everyone watched as Yookwon opened the present. His jaw dropped when he saw the pair of Nike shoes he's been wanting. "How'd you know?!" He said in excitement. He hugged Hani and kissed the top of her head, "Thanks."

Yookwon didn't leave till about 3 in the morning. He had an amazing Christmas Eve with Hani and her family. Now, he was looking forward to Hani spending Christmas with him and his family.


I really wanted to get this up yesterday but I was so busy! >.< The last chapter will be coming up later so look forward to it!
How was your guys' Christmas? Tell me all about it! :D <3