D-05: Early Christmas Present.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Confession" by Mate

Hani walked into school, everyone's eyes on her. She looked around confused. She held her head high and kept walking until she reached her locker.

There was a note attached to the outside of her locker. She pulled it off and read it. "Good morning beautiful ^^ Go to the cafeteria!!" 

She turned around and started walking to the cafeteria. People followed behind her but she didn't seem to mind. She walked into the cafeteria and there was hundreds of red and gold balloons scattered everyone; On the ground and in the air. 

Hani's eyes widened when she saw Yookwon with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a nicely wrapped gift in the other. As soon as their eyes met, Yookwon flashed her one of his signature smile.

Everyone squealed at the cuteness of Yookwon and Hani looked around. She felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach but she tried ignoring it.

"What are you doing?" She asked him through gritted teeth hoping no one would hear.

Yookwon set the roses down on the table and handed Hani the gift. She stared at it before Yookwon motioned for her to open it. Slowly, she began unwrapping the gift.

Her jaw dropped when she saw what it was. "The necklace I've been wanting." She mumbled to herself. She looked up at Yookwon, "How did you-"

"Let's say your aunt is a very helpful woman." He winked at her. 

Yookwon placed the necklace around her neck and kissed her cheek. "An early Christmas gift for the girl I like."

"You didn't have to get me anything." Hani said with a small smile. All of her worries were fading away and she knew that she wanted to head in a farther direction with Yookwon. 

"Of course I did, you're my special someone. I've always liked you Hani but until know I've finally gotten the opportunity to show you just how much you mean to me." Hani felt her eyes getting watery. She launched herself into Yookwon's arms and everyone started clapping for the two.