D-08: These Feelings.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "I Think I" by Byul

Hani was sitting in class, her thoughts engulfing her. She was scared that was a fact. She was scared to actually fall in love again. Sure Yookwon was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet but that meant absolutely nothing.

Hyungseok was the exact same way in the beginning. He would always make Hani laugh and smile; He brightened up her days with one simple smile. As time passed in their relationship, he changed. He became dark and cold to her. He'd ignore her and make excuses as to why he couldn't spend time with her.

Hani knew that there could be a possibility that Yookwon could be like that. Therefor, she was scared of falling for him even more than she already had.

"Hani!" She jumped up when her friend sat besides her. 

She awkwardly laughed, "Oh, you're here." She said and cleared .

Her friend wiggled her brows, "So, Yookwon." She simply said.

"What about him?" Hani asked.

Her friend rolled her eyes and punched Hani's shoulder slightly, "What do you mean? You know what I'm talking about. You two, becoming a couple soon?" 

Hani's eyes widened, "Y-Yah, who said we were going to be a couple."

"Oh come on, I see the way he looks at you. Sure we all know that he's in love with you, but are you in love with him?"

One of the hardest questions Hani would ever need to answer. Was she in love with Yookwon? No. Was she falling in love with him? Yes. "No, I don't love him as anything more than a friend." 

"But you do like him." Her friend said with a smile.

Hani bit down on her lip, "I'm not completely sure." 

"Omg, just admit it! You're scared to admit that he's made you fall for him."

Hani stood up, "I need to go to the bathroom." She exited the room and let out a huge sigh. She was smoothing out her skirt, not looking ahead when she bumped into someone. She let out a yelp and she heard that familiar laughter.

She looked up and saw Yookwon. Her heart immediately skipped a beat. "I do like him." She thought. 

"Watch out, don't wanna hurt yourself." He said. He opened his arms for a hug and Hani just stared at him. "Hani?" He questioned as he looked at her, confused.

"Just- Just leave me alone." She said and ran the opposite direction.