D-11: Regret Coming.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "I'm Not Yours" by Standing EGG

"You better stay home Kim Yookwon!" Yookwon sunk back into bed. His mom was practically forcing him to stay home. Something every kids wants, but not Yookwon. 

He waited for her to leave the house and quickly got dressed in his uniform and made it out the door. He was still sick but not as sick as he was two days ago. 

He arrived to school and saw Hani at her locker. He smiled to himself but kept his distance. He didn't go up to her, he just stood there looking at her.

Hani closed her locker and turned around, her eyes met Yookwon's and she smiled back at him. A guy came and put his arm around Hani and Yookwon's heart stopped.

Hani looked up at the guy and smiled at him, she turned around and hugged him tightly. They looked so happy to see each other. Yookwon couldn't believe it, had Hani found herself another guy already?

Hani grabbed onto the guy's hand and took him with her to meet Yookwon. The two stood in front of him and his face wasn't too satisfied.

"Yookwon, this is Junjin!" She said in an overly excited voice.

The guy put his hand out for Yookwon to shake, "Hello, I'm Junjin nice to meet you." Yookwon looked at his hand and scoffed. He walked away leaving Hani dumbfounded. 

Hani said bye to Junjin and ran after Yookwon. "Yah!" She grabbed onto his arm and turned him around to face her. He could tell she was angry but he knew he was angrier. "What the hell was that about?" She asked.

"I'm gone for one day and you've already found another guy?"

Hani gawked. She bitterly laughed, "Nice to know you think so lowly of me." She turned around and walked away.

Yookwon was confused, "What did she mean by that?" He asked himself and went after her. This time, he grabbed onto her wrist and turned her around. "What do you mean?" He asked her.

"I'm not even yours to begin with Kim Yookwon. Two, that guy is my cousin. I can't believe you would think I'm some kind of or something. To think I was actually starting to like you." She walked to her class and Yookwon ruffled his hair in frustration. Things just got harder.