D-14: Chicken Noddle Soup.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Sunshine" by Clazziquai Project

Yookwon was walking down the halls, looking for Hani but there was no sign of her. He arrived to her locker and she wasn't there either. "Hey, do you know where Hani is?" He asked one of her friends and the girl shook her head and kept walking.

Yookwon let out a deep breath and took out his phone. He dialed Hani's number and waited in anticipation as it rang. "Hello?" She said with a hoarse voice.

He frowned, "Are you sick?" 

Hani began coughing like crazy, "Y-Yes." She said.

Yookwon looked at the direction of his first class, "I'm coming over." He said and hung up. He exited the school grounds and walked to the supermarket. He bought all of the ingredients to make chicken noddle soup and headed to Hani's house.

Once he got there, he rang the doorbell. Five minutes later, a weak Hani opened the door. Yookwon hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "When did you get sick?" 

She stepped away and sneezed into the crook of her elbow. "Last night. I don't know how but I did." 

Yookwon held up the plastic bags filled with ingredients, "I'm gonna cook for you." He said with his signature smile. Hani giggled and nodded her head.

"Go lay down on the couch and I'll bring it over when it's done." Hani did just as Yookwon said and ended up falling asleep while he cooked for her. 

About an hour later, Yookwon was finally finished. He placed the bowl on a tray along with some hot tea and crackers and made his way towards the couch. He set the tray down on the coffee table and woke up Hani. She sat up and Yookwon insisted on feeding her.

"It's really good." Her face lit up and Yookwon felt satisfied. He put his hand on top of her head and smoothed out her head.

When Hani finished eating, they cuddled up on the couch and watched t.v. Soon, they both fell asleep. Yookwon woke up slowly when he heard noise. He opened his eyes and jumped back. Hani's aunt was there taking pictures of them. Hani woke up when she felt Yookwon move and her eyes widened.

"What are you doing?!" Her aunt started laughing and quickly ran away. Yookwon and Hani looked at each other and Hani shut her eyes in embarrassment. Yookwon started laughing and hugged her.

Hani walked Yookwon to the door. "Thanks for coming over. You made me feel better." Yookwon smiled. "I'd kiss you but I don't want to get you sick." Hani said.

Yookwon's eyes widened and he felt himself blush. Hani laughed, "Good night."