D-21: Love Makes You Do Stupid Things.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "In The End" by G-Dragon ft. ? 

Hani was in class when her phone vibrated. She waited till the teacher wasn't looking and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

Her eyes widened and her heart stopped when she saw who had just texted her. Hyungseok.

She hasn't spoken to him or heard from him since their break up. She swallowed the saliva building up in with a loud gulp. She felt sweat forming on her temples and her heart was just going crazy.

The jerk who broke her heart who she was still in love with had just texted her, of course she was going to be going crazy!

She raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom. She quickly got the pass and rushed out of the classroom. On her way outside, she bumped into Yookwon.

He put his arms around her to prevent her from falling. She looked into his eyes with her eyes wide and he laughed. "Hey there to you too." He said.

Hani pushed him away and without a word, stormed off outside. Yookwon had a confused look on his face. "W-What just happened?" He asked himself out loud.

When Hani got outside, she sat down on a bench and pulled out her phone. She opened the text message to be greeted with a simple, "Hey."

That simple "Hey." was enough for her to go insane. With her quivering hands, she managed to reply, "What's up?"

After a minute, she got a reply and quickly opened it. "I'll pick you up from school and we'll go somewhere. Wait outside."

Hani bit down on her lip. Just why did he want her to leaves school just like that? Love makes you do stupid things. "Okay." She replied.

About 10 minutes later, she saw Hyungseok's car pull up into the parking lot. She threw the pass into the bushes and cautiously got into Hyungseok's car.

He looked better than ever. His hair was a grayish blue color. He was wearing a sweater and some skinny jeans. It took every ounce of Hani's dignity not to just pounce on him.

With his chest tattoo peeking through when he would move his arms, Hani bit down on her lip. "I look that good don't I?" Hyungseok said in a cocky voice making her laugh.

"Why did you want to see me?" She asked. 

Hyungseok looked at her and smiled, "I missed you that's why." 

Hani felt her heart beat begin to race at an inhumane speed. She felt her cheeks blushing and she tried hiding it but Hyungseok was fully aware and he laughed.

"Let's go to my place?" He asked and she nodded her head. Once again, love makes you do stupid things.


You guys are probably wondering what Hyungseok looks like? Well, it's ulzzang Park Hyungseok who is GORGEOUS. *O*