D-18: Sudden Actions.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Just Once" by Kyuhyun

It was finally Friday, the one day that every student looked forward to. Hani wasn't in her best mood over the fact that she hadn't heard from Hyungseok.

Yookwon too was feeling down. He thought things were finally going good with Hani; He thought his effort was paying off but it all went down the drain as soon as Hyungseok came back into the picture.

As he was walking down the hall, people could tell something about him was off. He would usually smile and greet everyone but today he blankly stared at the path in front of him, ignoring everyone and everything.

Hani shut her locker and turned around to see Yookwon lifelessly walking to his locker. She frowned and hugged her book tighter. She knew that she was the reason for his sudden mood change and it was killing her.

Walking towards him, she thought about what she was going to say. "Hey." She said in a low voice as she stood besides him.

Yookwon looked at her and then looked back into his locker. Hani's jaw practically dropped at receiving no reaction from him. "Uhh, is something wrong?" She asked.

Yookwon shut his locker and scoffed. "No, everything's dandy." He said with a sarcastic, happy voice.

Hani knew he was faking and she rolled her eyes. "Tell me what's wrong." She said in a frustrated tone.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" He asked innocently.

Hani squinted her eyes and glared at him and he let out a sigh, "You're what's wrong, there." He said with a smile.

"Why me?" Hani asked even though she had somewhat of a clue. 

Yookwon let out a laugh, "Well, let's see. You're supposed to be falling for me but you're going and messing around with your ex-boyfriend. I thought you were smarter than that. Guess I thought wrong."

Hani felt tears pool up in her eyes and she shook her head, "You don't even know me." She said.

Yookwon raised his brows and slowly nodded his head, "Okay. Maybe I don't really know you, but from what I do know, you're a smart girl. Not smart when it comes to guys, but you're smart. I know you're hesitant on falling for me but trust me, I would never hurt you. So, think about it. Rethink the choices you're making and see who really deserves you." 

Hani looked down and Yookwon let out a sigh, "You're not even really giving me a chance. Hani can you please just see that I'm really trying here? I've wanted you ever since the first time I saw you! I just want you to want me but I guess we don't always get what we want."

Yookwon walked away after getting his words in and Hani stood there, thinking. Yookwon was right. Hyungseok didn't deserve her, not at all. Yet there she was wasting her time on him when all he wanted was one thing.

She let out a deep breath and looked at where Yookwon was going. She made a quick decision and she hoped she wouldn't regret it. She was definitely going out on a limb here.

Without thinking twice, she sprinted to catch up to Yookwon. Once she got a hold of his arm, she turned him around to face her and planted a kiss on his lips. 

Everyone looked on at the two in complete shock. Yookwon's eyes were wide open, out of everyone he had to be the most shocked about Hani's sudden action.

Hani pulled away and gave him a small smile, "Remember, don't let me regret this." She walked away and headed to her class leaving Yookwon standing there, stunned.


WOOO bold Hani! :O