D-22: Getting There.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Laughing" by Coffee Boy

Yookwon was walking to school when a car pulled up besides him. He stopped and looked at it for a second but kept walking. The car slowly drove next to him making him freak out.

The car completely stopped and the door opened. Yookwon let out a sigh of relief when he saw Hani get out. She was laughing so hard at Yookwon's flustered expression.

"You looked so scared!" She said between laughs.

Yookwon mockingly laughed, "I thought I was about to be robbed or something." He put his hands on the straps of his backpack.

"Get it." Hani said as she turned back to get inside the car. Yookwon sat in the passenger side and smiled to himself.

"Looks like you're getting more comfortable with me." He said.

Hani bit down on her lip and remained quiet. She didn't know what to respond to his comment so she didn't say anything.

They pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. People stared at them and some even whistled.

"Looks like a new couple's forming!" A guy yelled.

Yookwon looked over to see Hani's expression but she just rolled her eyes and shut the car door. He pouted and shut his door.

As they got inside the school Hani began walking to her locker. Yookwon followed her and leaned against the locker besides her.

"You don't have to walk me to class." She said with a raised brow.

Yookwon laughed, "Of course I do. This is all part of my plan to get you to magically fall in love with me!" 

Hani rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle, "Do you really want me that bad?" She asked.

"You have no idea." Yookwon thought to himself. He didn't say a word; He just simply smiled at her. Kill her with curiosity.

During lunch, Hani was sitting with her friends when Yookwon plopped himself besides her. The conversations that her and her friends were having were kind of private so they all stopped talking.

Hani made Yookwon a face to leave but he didn't budge. "So, what are we talking about?" He asked with a sarcastic tone.

They all laughed and Hani rolled her eyes, "Private stuff. Can you please leave? Thank you." She said with a sarcastic smile.

Yookwon stood up, "Soon, you'll be begging me not to leave." He said and Hani raised her fist at him and he did the same back to her.

As he walked away, Hani could hear all her friends whispering things. She turned back to them, "What?" She asked.

They all cleared their throats and shook their heads, "Nothing." One of them said.

Hani squinted her eyes at them. "You like him don't you?" One of them said with a smirk. 

Hani's eyes widened, "Yah! I do not like him!" They all laughed, not believing her. Hani crossed her arms over her chest and glared at them.


Second update of the day! Like 5-7 more to go! xD LOL. Let's see just how many I can get done before 9.