D-03: Caught in the Act.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "Destiny" by TVXQ!

Yookwon let out a sigh and wiped the sweat that had formed on his temples. After struggling to wrap Hani's presents, he finally finished. He looked at the three presents horribly wrapped in front of him and frowned.

He heard a knock on his door, "Come in!" He yelled. 

Hani came skipping in and Yookwon's eyes got so big that they could almost pop out of his sockets. "Yah!" He yelled and quickly shoved the presents under the bed.

Hani started laughing, "I'm guessing those were mine. You know, if you wouldn't have overreacted, I woulda never known."

Yookwon face palmed and nodded his head, "Yeah." He said.

Hani plopped down on Yookwon's bed and giggled. She patted the spot next to her and Yookwon sat down. "What's up?" He asked. Hani bit down on her lip as she looked at his lips.

Yookwon knew just where she was looking. He felt himself begin to sweat. He cleared his throat. Looking at the situation, him and Hani were on his bed and she wanted to kiss him.

"Is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?" She asked.

Yookwon began choking on his saliva. He jumped up from the bed and tried to regain himself. "Sorry." He said.

Hani smiled, "It's okay."

He sat back down and looked into Hani's eyes, "I wanna kiss you too." He said. 

Hani laughed, "Then do it." She challenged in a seductive voice.

Yookwon moved her hair behind her ear and slowly leaned in. He was getting closer and closer when his door burst open. He jumped back and moved as far away from Hani as possible.

His sister was at the door, "Mom wants to know if you're going to want chicken or not."

Yookwon rolled his eyes and shut them tight, "Yes." He said through gritted teeth.

"What about you unnie?" Hani smiled and nodded her head. His sister shut the door and left. 

Yookwon looked at Hani and she couldn't help but laugh. "Now, back to where we were." He said. Their lips finally met and it was as if this was the moment they had been waiting for forever.

Their lips molded perfectly against each other. They moved in sync and Hani sat down on Yookwon's lap, her legs on either side of it.

Yookwon wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her even closer to him completely closing the gap between them. Things were getting heated when the door opened again.

"Omo!" Yookwon's mom yelled and Hani quickly stood up. 

"Eomma!" Yookwon whined and his mom quickly left the room.