5.

⚜ His Lost Love

Double update anyone? :))


Sehun called you and told you to wear something comfortable, so you put this on under your blazer.

You met with Sehun in the lobby at 5 in the morning.  He drove you guys to the place, and after 4 hours, you guys finally arrived.

“We’ll leave here around 4PM so we can get back to the hotel before it gets any later.”  Sehun told you before he walked forward.  You looked at the beautiful scenery around you.  The place was amazing.  Blossom trees scattered about and a river running through.  The air was so fresh; everything was peaceful.

Sehun looked over at you and smiled, “You like it?”

You nodded, “Mmm, it’s beautiful…”  He nodded, “Yeah, it is…” he said before clearing his throat.  “We have to walk on this path, and it’ll lead us to the resort.”

He led the way and you followed. You made sure to take notes of the scenery and the land structure, the blossom trees and flowing river.

You gasped as you saw the resort.  “This is my favorite resort.” Sehun started, “We couldn’t just build a regular building; it wouldn’t match this beautiful scenery, so this one came up.”

You nodded slowly.  “Come on, I’ll show you inside.”

He toured your around the resort.  He showed you the large conference rooms, event halls and the large restaurant.  He took you on a walk through a path which led to a hot spring before leading you over a bridge crossing the beautiful river as the sky grew gray.

You took note of everything you saw, everything that jumped out at you that you liked.  You were going to enjoy planning tis event.  “Were you guys planning an entertainment for the event, or not?” You asked as you entered the lobby.

“I’ll have to talk to the chairman about that.”  He told you before jotting that down. “Arraso…so there’s nothing here yet?”

He shook his head, “Nope, furniture and everything comes in this week. We have staffs and everyone else already hired, just waiting for the opening ceremony.”

You walked around the event hall.  You looked outside at the dark sky.  “I think we should go…” You turned around and looked at Sehun.  “I have everything I need.”

He nodded as you made your way over and you two walked out into the lobby. 

The sky was gray and thick clouds filled the sky.  Sehun opened the door for you before going around to his side, “Hopefully we can get back before the storm hits.”


Not even 2 hours in, the storm came down.  The rain pelting the windows and the wind was heard.  The sky rumbled with occasional flashes of light. 

“Is there a place we can stop at for tonight? It’s only 5PM, but I think it’s better if we stop…” You said staring out your side window. The trees moving with the howling wind and the pouring rain scared you to death.  It was dark and you could barely see pass all the water.

He cleared his throat, “There are a couple motels down this road, we can check for vacancy.”  You nodded as you turned your head to face the front windows.

He drove past 3 motels, “If they have rooms, they’ll usually leave their light on…” He told you before you nodded and started looking for lights eager to find shelter.

“Sehu—Di..rector-nim…over there!” You pointed into the distance.  When you guys neared, “It looks more like a house…” He mentioned before you shrugged, “Go….please~” You turned to look at him before he sighed. “Don’t get out of the car, “I’ll be back.”

He stepped out into the pouring rain and ran down the path.

The thunder roared causing you to jump.  “oh my goodness, come back…come back…” You murmured over and over again.  After 5 minutes you started worrying.  You never worked well during thunderstorms.  Sehun wasn't back yet and goose bumps crawled along your skin.

“Sehun, you stupid idiot…come back!” You hissed while concentrating at the pathway.  Just moments later he came out, running towards the car.  He came to your side and opened the door, “She’ll shelter us for the night!” he shouted, but you were barely able to understand him from thunderous rain. 

You swallowed before taking the blazer off and covering your head.  Sehun closed the door behind you before you both started running through the pathway. 

You suddenly tripped on something on the ground but he caught you before you could fall.  “Come on…” He said grabbing your arm and holding onto it through the path.  You turned your head and looked at him; he was getting wet.

You nudged your shoulder against his, “Take this side…” You said giving the other end of your blazer over to him before he held it over his head.

You were holding one side of the blazer with your left hand as Sehun held the other side with this right.  His left hand was holding you close to him so you wouldn’t trip.

You both arrived at the small place a while later.  The older woman was standing under her roof with a lamp.  She motioned you guys to follow her.  She led you two to a small room behind the house.

You walked inside and collapsed onto the floor as Sehun took your blazer and shook out the water.

Something caught his eyes before he lifted it up and opened the inside of the blazer.

Oh Sehun

He furrowed his eye brows before closing the door and slowly turning around.  He walked over to you and handed it before you took it, “Thank you…” You chattered.

Your body was shaking because of the wet clothes making you cold.  There was a knock and Sehun went to open it.  The lady handed something over to him before she left.

He walked over and crouched down in front of you.  You looked up as he placed a towel around you and took another one to dry your skin.  “Take these and change…” He said handing a change of clothes to you.  You slowly took it as he stood up.

“I’ll wait outside…” He said quietly.

Sehun was confused as to why you still had his suit jacket.

That was his.

After 4 years, you didn’t even throw it away?

He stood out in the pouring rain, shivering before the door opened.

“You’re done already? That wasn’t eve—“ he started as he turned around and found you still dripping wet.

“C-Come inside…you’re going to get sick…” You muttered as your heart was pounding against your ribcage. “Ju-just t-turn around…” You said as your teeth chattered.

He looked at you once before turning around.  You walked to the opposite corner and faced him making sure he wouldn’t turn around.  After a while you quickly stripped yourself of the wet clothing and put on the new ones.

“O-Okay, I’m done…you can change now…unless you want me to step out…” He quickly turned around and shook his head before throwing a towel over you, “Don’t look.”

You turned around and faced the wall with the towel over your head.

He cleared his throat after he finished changing then started setting up the mattress on the ground.  “She says this is all she has…”  He said looking down at the small mattress.

You sat in the corner, hugging your knees as your lips quivered.  You were still so cold.  Sehun looked up after not getting a reply.  “Come here…” he said motioning you to come closer.  You shook your head, “Y-you sleep there…I can stay here.”

He snickered before crawling over to you and dragging you out of the corner.

“Y-y-yahh~!” You said before he took a towel and started drying your hair.  “I thought you were smart…you don’t even know how to dry your hair when it’s wet…you’ll catch a cold faster.”

Your heart melted by his actions.

He was standing closely behind you.  His hands brushed across your cheeks before he flinched, “You’re cold…” he said quietly before grabbing your hands, “Aish…”

You looked up at him as he dropped the towel and cupped your hands with his before he started blowing warm air into it.  Droplets of water fell from his hair.  His skin was still milky, just like it was back in high school.  Your eyes roamed his facial features before you met his eyes.  He was staring back at you and you could still feel the warmth of his breath hitting your hands.

He blinked and looked away before pulling back, “Um…get some sleep…” He said pushing you towards the mattress.  You crawled back to the corner, “You get the bed.”

…cause you’ve probably never slept on the floor before…

He sighed in defeat before laying down facing you.  You hugged your kneed close.

The storm was still going strong outside.

“Miyoung…”

You looked up from the floor, “De…saengnim…”  He straightened, “Don’t call me that…”  You furrowed a brow, “Mwuh?”  He sighed, “Call me Sehun, Miyoung…”

You looked around the room before slowly nodding.  “Okay, Sehun,” you emphasized, “What do you want?”

“Why aren’t you sleeping here? I know you’re cold, and I know the mattress is better than the floor…" He took a deep breath in, "...do you hate me that much that you can’t even sleep next to me even if you might get sick…”

You heard the sadness in his voice.  Your heart began to beat uncontrollably.

“Do you hate me that much, you’ll hurt yourself…”

You looked up into his eyes, “Mwuh…?”

“The first day you came for work. After you forgot your…blazer…I came out to give it to you and saw you hitting yourself…”

You mentally cursed.  You felt bad now.  He had forgotten about the past, yet, here you are still reminiscing about it.  You suddenly crawled over to him as his eyes widened.  Without saying a word you crawled up next to him. 

He placed the thin blanket over you and you felt warm, but it wasn’t because of the blanket.  The warmth of his body heat quickly made you feel at ease. 

“Miyoung…?”

You closed your eyes at his voice, “uh?”

“I’m sorry…”  He muttered before you asked, “waeyo?”  His chest rose behind you as he took a breath in, “because of how I acted towards you in the past.”  You straightened. “The past is the past…” You muttered before he spoke again.

“I…I liked you.”

Your eyes shot open, “What.”

“I liked you back then, and everything I did was trying to get your attention…I’m sorry, I was immature, very immature.”  He said in a soft voice.  “Ohh—uh, I…it’s okay, you liked me, pass tense. I’m over it…” now…

“No. You came back and…everything came back.”

You breathing quickened, you like me…You. Like. Me?

“Miyoung…”

You didn’t answer.

“Miyoung…why do you still have my suit jacket…?” He asked.

You bit your lip, “You saw…”  He moved behind you. “Yeah, my name sewn inside…”

You sighed before turning your body around and facing him, “I—I don’t know…maybe…just maybe, I have feelings for you too.” You said looking up at him.  His eyes widened before a smile crawled on his lips.

You bit down your bottom lip before turning away.

His hands draped around your body, bring you closer to him and his body heat.

It was silent as he held you close.  The storm outside could not out sound the beating of your synchronized hearts.

"I'm glad you're back..." He said as he heisitantly kisses the crown of your head causing you to smile to yourself.  "Me too."


akdjf;ajdfkajfa;jfklak;kfjakjf;kdjakjf;akjdfakljf;ak;aioewja;djkdkjds;fkjg

I AM RELEASING MY FEELS ONTO YOU ALL!

THIS IS THE END. CRIES. CRYING. LIKE A BABY. ASKDJA;EIJDIFNVLLDJLRADLJKFJAL

I love all your comments! Thank you for always putting a smile on my face whenever I read them!

I Very Love You!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))