4.

⚜ His Lost Love

“It’s not going to be bad.  It’s all business. Don’t worry, you’re doing what you’ve always wanted to do, right?”  Eunae comforted as she dropped you off at the airport.  “It’ll be fine.  Just keep it professional, Miyoung.”  She said as she stopped the car, “Now, go do the whole business thingy and do a good job, stop thinking about it…YAH!”

She knuckled your head snapping you out of your trance. “I can't believe you didn't tell me. I can't believe you knew this was his company..."

"Aish, because you needed this job! It's your dream job and everything, don't not do it because of him." She said as she unbuckled.

"I quit."

“Mwuh?! Yah!” She knuckled you again, “Stop saying that. You’re going to let go of this because of Sehun, he probably doesn’t even care anymore.  You two are adults now.  Stop making a big deal out of this.”  You looked around and found yourself at the airport; you slowly unbuckled and got out of the car as she went to get your bag.

“Here.” She handed it over to you, “Miyoung, Heemnae, hwaighting!”

“Mmm…” You smiled faintly before walking inside just as your phone rang, “Yobosaeyo?”

“Miyoung…”

You swallowed, “D-de?”

“Ohdigah-yo?” He asked as you looked around while walking for the gate.  “I’m looking for the gate.” You said quietly.  “I just got here, so if you just got here too, that mea-Oh, Miyoung!”

You turned your head to the side.  He hung up and put the phone in his jacket pocket before walking over.  “The gate’s this way.”  He pointed before you nodded and followed.


[Amori, Japan]

“Welcome to Amori, Japan. You’re going to like here.”  He said as the cab pulled up to a hotel.  “We’ll stay here for tonight, and tomorrow morning I’ll take you to the Resort.  It’s a bit into the country, so it’ll be a while, but it’s very beautiful up there.”  He told you as you two walked into the hotel.

“Reservation from Sesan Group.”  Sehun said before the woman behind the counter gave him to room keys.

You two made it to the floor you would be sleeping on before he handed your room key over to you.  “Make sure to be down in the lobby tomorrow morning by 5AM, we’ll arrive at the land around 9AM if we leave then.”

You nodded before sliding the key card in and opening the door.

“Oh, Miyoung…”  You turned around, “De?”

“We’re meeting with some business man for dinner today, wear something nice.”


[Sehun]

When he saw you sitting in the chair the first day, he was shocked.  He couldn’t believe it was you.

“Oh, Miyoung…”  You turned around, “De?”

“We’re meeting with some business man for dinner today, wear something nice.”

You’re always wearing something nice though; there was no point in asking.

You nodded and smiled before slipping inside your room.

Sehun walked in and threw his stuff on his bed before going to take a hot shower.

After he saw you in his office, you’ve never left his mind.  He wanted to know what you were doing for the past 4 years.  He wanted to know more about your personal life.

He wanted to start over after how things ended 4 years ago. 

He tried moving on afterwards, dated a few girls, but none of them could ever have his full love because a part of him was still stuck on you.

He had so many questions to ask...but he had to keep everything professional now.

He’s changed and after graduating from the university and becoming a director at a young age, he’s grown more mature…..


[Miyoung]

“I don’t know what you mean by ‘nice’ but I hope this will do.”  You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror before someone knocked on your door.

You slipped on your heels knowing it was Sehun getting you for the dinner meeting.

You opened the door before looking up from your shoes.  “Hi.”

He looked at you before clearing his throat, “Let’s go.” He said casually before leading the way.

When you two made it to the lobby he held his arm out to you.

“Mwuh…?” You questioned before he chuckled for the first time after you arrived.  “It’s rude for a man to not accompany a woman even if they aren’t together.”

“Ahh…”  You slipped your arm around his before proceeding to the table. 

“Ah!” Sehun said as he turn his head to you as you two walked, “I heard from Mr. Kang that you also majored in English…” he whispered.

“Mwuh?” You asked confused.

“Impress me.” He said into your ear. 

“Eh?” You said furrowing your eyebrows.

“Mr. Sleepless. Hello.” Sehun said in English before your eyes widened.

“Hello, Director Oh, and…?” the American man looked at you.  “Miyoung, Park Miyoung, the new Director of Expansion.”

You bowed your head, “It’s nice to meet you…” You looked over at Sehun before looking back at the American guy, “Mr. Sleepless.” You smiled as he nodded, “It’s my pleasure. Please sit, my wife just ran to the ladies room for a bit. But you two may order first.”


Over dinner you guys talked about a future plan in the United States. 

“Well, maybe I can help with your financial issues.  After your event, I'll set up a date in the U.S. and talk about development there.” Mr. Sleepless said as he shook Sehun’s hands.  “Of course.” Sehun replied casually before holding an arm out for you.  You took it and he led you out of the dining hall.

You were too nervous to even care about that fact that you were talking to Sehun.  Your heart was racing from the meeting.  Sehun could feel you trembling.

“You did great Miyoung.” He said placing a hand over yours.  You looked at him, “Ch-chincha~”  He nodded with a smile, “De…indeed you did impress me.”

You cocked your head to the side as you both stepped into the elevator then shook your head and looked away.  Your nerves were still running around crazily.  You couldn’t control your trembling even after the meeting was over.

You let your arm slip from Sehun’s before he grabbed your hand in his, “Stop shaking…” He said covering your hands with his.

You groaned, “I can’t…”

He snickered, “Are you going to be a great director then? Or are you just going to tremble on forever?” He said as the elevator opened the you two walked out.

You glared at him, “So you haven’t changed.” You blurted before digging your keys out of your bag and opening the door inside your room.

“Jerk.  You’re still the same.  And I thought you changed especially since you’re actually doing pretty well in this business…” you spat as you striped yourself from your clothing to take a shower.

There was a knock at the door and you quickly threw a bathrobe on before opening the door.  “Yes…?” You said without looking up as you tied the robe.

You looked up after finished and saw Sehun standing in front of you. “What do you want.” You said annoyed.

He looked at you for a moment, “Uhh—I-I…yo-your…your-“

“My what?” You said rolling your eyes.  He lifted his hands up before you followed them with your eyes.

You backed away slowly as his hands came closer to your chest. “Yah~” You said shakily.

His hands fixed the robe before he moved away, “Don’t forget to meet in the lobby by 5 tomorrow morning. And check yourself in the mirror before you open the door next time. Wouldn’t want something to happen, would you?” He raised an brow before turning around and walking into his room.

You cursed after shutting the door.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid!”


Enjoying?

No?

Okay...

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))