2.

⚜ His Lost Love

[Sehun]

He stepped inside his car, a bit confused.  “Oppa. I need to get home.”  Soojung said again before Sehun looked over at her, “Get out.”

“MWUH!?” She shrieked. 

“Ride the bus; I need to go do something.” He leaned over and opened her door before lighting forcing her out.  “Yah! Yah~! Are you crazy! I can’t ride that bus, you know what will—“ 

“Call someone then! I don’t care what happens, Soojung…and stop hanging around me.”  Sehun said as he closed the door before starting the car and driving off.

He drove passed the speed limit trying to get to the airport before you left.

“Don’t go, don’t leave…” He muttered over and over again.

He scolded himself for being such an to you.

How he never thought about your feelings.

He just wanted to make sure you noticed him, paid attention to him.

After 40 minutes he arrived. 

He ran inside the airport and tried getting passed the gate.

“Sir, you can’t enter unless you have a boarding pass.” The luggage person told him before he sighed frustrated.

He ran back and bought a ticket before entering the gate.

Once he passed, he sprinted to the boarding area for Busan.

When he arrived, it was empty.

He panted as he came to a stop.

“WAE!” He shouted angry before slumping to the ground.


[You]

You barely made it to the airport.  You miraculously made it to the gate just as they were going to close it.

“Thank you!” You bowed before entering the tunnel onto the plane.

You made your way to your seat before plopping down exhausted.

You were breathing heavily before noticing that you still had his jacket around your shoulders.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated and put your seatbelts on. We’ll be taking off in just a bit.”

“What am I supposed to do with you?” You asked as you took it off your shoulders.

Keep it for memory.

“No…” You muttered to yourself.

You know you want to.

“I can’t—it’s not right.”

People around you were probably staring at you like you were crazy, but you were too focused on his jacket to notice.

He’s just going to buy another one, don’t worry about it.

You opened his jacket up and found his name sewn inside, Oh Sehun.

Just keep it.


Omg, sorry guys, this chapter .  I'm sorry for not updating for a while now, and for the VERY short update.

But please look forward to the next couple ones. :))

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))