1.

⚜ His Lost Love

“And…there’s a tie for first rank…again.”  Your teacher stated before you groaned.  You and Sehun got up from your seats and walked up to the front to shake each other’s hands.

WAEE!? You cursed.

You worked so hard to be first; you stayed up late and studied.  You never fooled around, ever.  Then there’s Sehun, who is born smart, who can miss a week of school, be taught everything in a day and ace the test.

All you wanted was to be first, for once.  But this will all end soon.  This marks the end of the first semester.  Your parents were marine biologists and they moved around, a lot.  Your family stayed in Seoul for 3 years because that was where the main center was, but recently your parents told you that after the first semester of your senior year, you would be moving to Busan, closer to the ocean.

“Miyoung~!”  your best friend called from down the hall.  You turned around, “Mwuh?”  She smiled brightly, “You’re ranked first again!!” She yelled before you replied, “No, don’t say that until my name is the only one next to the number 1.”

She knocked your head with her knuckle before you scowled, “Aish---be happy you’re ranking first just as you’re about to leave.”

“-Miyoung!”

That voice.

“What do you want?” You asked Sehun as he stood in front of you.  “Just congratulating you…” he smirked, “Try harder; maybe next time you can finally place first.” He emphasized.  He ruffled you hair before walking off with his group following.

“What the hell!”  You shouted to Eunae, throwing your hands in frustration.  She chuckled amused, “I think he likes you.”

“HA!” You laughed, “We can’t even stand each other.” She shook her head disagreeing with your statement, “Wrong. You can’t stand him.  Plus, he doesn’t go around ruffling other girl’s hair like he does yours.” 

You rolled your eyes before looking over at his table.  “That doesn’t mean anything…” You said as the queenka wrapped her arms around his waist.

Eunae followed your gaze then back at you, “OH MY GOODNESS, YOU’RE JEALOUS!”  You cursed out loud before leaning over and quickly covering .  You gave her a death glare before quickly glancing up and seeing him staring right at you before Soojung, the queenka, tugged him back.

“I Am Not.”  You stated firmly before Eunae laughed at your reaction.  “Sure, sure, says the girl who just freaked out…just admit it. They’re all pretty cute.  And your Sehun’s very handsome, just look at him.”

You sighed, “He’s not my Sehun…” You trailed out before she stated, “Well, you should at least tell him before you leave…” She mumbled before you shot her a glare before letting your eyes wander over to his table again.

He was tall and lean, milky skin and nice facial structure, nice broad shoulders and a long torso.  How can a guy like him be so cocky?

You snapped out of the daze when Soojung wrapped an arm around his waist, and he didn’t do anything.  You scowled before turning back and looking at your food, “Ugh, loss of appetite.  I’ll be on the roof.”  You said quickly before getting up and leaving the cafeteria.

[Sehun]

He watched you abruptly leave the cafeteria.  Soojung hugged his waist tighter before he removed them, “Enough.”

He looked over at her, “Oppa~” She whined cutely before Sehun stood up. “I’ll see you guys back in class.” He stated and left before anyone could question him.

He ran to the end of the hallway and heard the roof door close with a loud bang.  He looked up at the long stair case, “Why do you like to go on the rooftop so much…” He sighed before jogging up the stairs.

[You]

You were lying on your stomach drawing circles on the ground with your fingers as the heat of the sun’s rays warmed your back. 

The rooftop door suddenly flew open and you looked up to find Sehun straightening himself.  You moaned in annoyance, “What.” You spat before he approached you.   “Skipping lunch?” He raised a brow.

You groaned, that’s it?  “It’s not a class; I’m allowed to do this.”  You retorted as you got up from the ground. 

“Miyoung-ah…”

“What?!” You said in irritation, “If you’re here to boast about being ranked first again, and how I will never surpass you, or be ranked number 1 without your name next to mine then stop.  I’m sick and tired of this, and you!” You shouted all in one breath, “If you hate me this much just tell me! I’m not popular like you even if I’m smart; I don’t have the looks like other girls, but I don’t care! I don’t need you constantly telling me that I will never be ranked number one by myself.”

You stared at him as he looked back at you, “But don’t worry. You’ll go back to being number one next week. I won’t be here for you to poke fun at, so I suggest, instead of bothering me right now, go find your next victim.”

Your face was burning red, and your temper was boiling as you walked passed him and down the staircase back inside.

You left Sehun on the rooftop dumb founded. “Wh-what the heck…?” He asked himself as he rubbed his neck.  He turned around and looked at the door back inside before he slowly made his way over.  “Where did that come from…?”

[Saturday]

Everything was packed and ready to go.  Your family and friends helped load your possessions into the moving truck.  “Gosh, what am I supposed to do without you now!? I have to go back to school and deal with the peasants by myself!” Eunae shouted before you chuckled, “I’ve only been with you for 3 years; you’ve gotten by without me for 15 years, you can do it again…plus, I won’t even be leaving until tomorrow. My parents are taking the truck and they agreed to send me by plane, so I’ll spend the whole day with you tomorrow.”

She hugged you tightly before you squirmed out of her arms. “umm, ew, stop…” You held your hand out in front of you signaling her to stop before she chuckled, “Tomorrow…I’m taking you to your favorite place in Seoul, then we’re going to go stalk our oppas at the SM Building, then we’ll go shopping and I’ll buy you an outfit, take you out to eat then send you to the airport…”

You smiled at her before nodding you head, “arraso…you should go home and plan everything into greater details, I need to help my parents go back through the house one last time.”

Eunae gave you a hug before walking back to her car.

[Sunday]

It was 4 in the afternoon already.  Your flight took off at 8PM.  As Eunae stated yesterday, she took you to the frozen yogurt shop in the cities, then to the huge public library with many floors.  Then she drove to the SM Building and you guys decided to have some Taro Bubble Tea at the café right across from the building, sadly, No Exo-M.  You were crushed that you didn’t get to see Yixing and everyone else, but spending time with Eunae and spzzing about them was good enough.  After that you two walked down the market streets before she decided to go to small boutique shops.

“This place costs too much! Let’s go somewhere cheaper!” You pleaded to her as she threw an outfit inside your changing room.  She shook her head, “No! I want to do something for you before you leave, hurry up and stop complaining!”

“Fine, I’m almost done…” You grumbled before she chuckled, “Arraso, I’ll be out in a bit.”

You sighed and looked in the mirror before stepping out of the dressing room.  Just as you stepped out, another girl stepped into one a couple doors from you.  Her side profile looked familiar like someone from school.  You didn’t like seeing people from school outside of the school walls.  You brushed it away and walked out of the dressing room into the larger area where the guys would usually be sitting waiting for their girls.

You walked up to the large mirror and looked at the dress. 

Your naturally curly hair fell past your shoulders.  You stared at the girl in the mirror before suddenly gasping.  You saw his reflection in the mirror.  He was sitting with is head low playing with his phone.  Then it finally clicked, Soojung, it was her.

“Miyoung!” Eunae said happily as she skipped out wearing this: 

You cursed as Sehun looked up.  You put a smile on and turned around, “Okay, I like this outfit, let’s go now.” You said quickly dragging her back into the dressing rooms.  “Yah~ Stop, I want to take pictures in the mirror.” She whined as she pulled you back.

Aish, you always hated the fact that she was so strong.

“Just one.” You said quickly as she took her phone out.  “Hana, tul, set…”

“Okay, done. Let’s go pay.” You dashed off back into the dressing room to collect your things before wearing your outfit out.

You walked back out and swiftly walked passed him thinking you were fast enough but no, he grabbed your arms, “Miyoung…”

You mentally cursed, “The day I’m leaving, I just happen to see you, how convenient.”

“What—“ he shook his head, “Ahh, wait, I needed to tell you something. I didn-“

“Sehun! How—oh…why are you here?” Soojung came out and asked.  You jerked your wrist away from Sehun’s grasp, “I was just leaving.” You said just as Eunae walked out, “Okay! Let—whoa…Hi…?”

She eyed you as she saw how close you and Sehun were standing together.  You slowly walked backwards before fumbling over your feet.  Sehun reached out and supported you as you grabbed onto his arms as a reaction.  “Are you-“

“-I’m fine.”  You shrugged his hands off before taking Eunae’s arm and dragging her out.  “Miyoung-“

“Let’s go eat, uh?” You smiled at her as she gave you a weird stare before finally nodding her head, “Arraso.”

She took you to a fancy restaurant in the city.  “Eat up! I know you love food!” She chuckled before you formed a big smile across your face. 

After your orders came in, you two ate and talked about everything and all the memories.  You planned trips for her to come visit Busan and trips back to Seoul to visit her.

“Oh my goodness!!”

Someone gasped from a couple tables down.  “I just bought this outfit today!” the girl shrieked before stomping off to the restroom.  You furrowed your eye brows before you saw Eunae’s widened.

You turned around and popped your head over the tall walls blocking each table section as Eunae poked her head out into the aisles and looked over at the table.

You chuckled when you saw Sehun softly laughing at the other table.

Wait, what?

You turned back around when Eunae gasped, “Oh my goodness.” She then burst into laughter, “She probably very pissed off now. One, ‘I just bought this outfit today!’” She mimicked before further stating, “and two because Sehun’s laughing at her…oh, poor girl.”

You laughed along before stopping. Eunae shook her head, “Joke, that was a joke…goodness Miyoung!” She knocked her knuckle on your head, “I thought you’d be able to pick up my sarcasm by now.”  She laughed.

You pouted before starting to eat again.  After being in there for an hour or two, you had decided to leave.  “I should be heading to the airport now.”  You stated as you got up.  You glanced back to see Sehun and Soojung leaving as well.

“Arraso, I’ll go pay and I’ll meet you at the car.”  She said before going to the cash register.  You sighed before walking outside.

“Oppa! I’m going to run to the restroom really quick, you should get the car started!”

You wrinkled your nose before  walking out to Eunae’s car and standing by it.  It was close to 7PM; it was dark and the wind had picked up.  You hugged your arms close to your body and occasionally laying them over your dress so it wouldn’t fly.  You turned around and faced the car trying to open the door hoping it would be open even though you knew it wasn't.

“Aish, I should just go inside, she’s not even going to be giving me a ride to the airport.” You muttered before you felt something warm drape over you shoulders. 

You turned around and looked up to meet Sehun’s eyes that twinkled even in the dark.  “Wh-what are you doing..?” You asked quietly.  Your heart began to beat faster as you both continued to stare into each other’s eyes.

“Warming you up, what else?  How can you be smart when you can’t even figure that out?”  He said with a hint of amusement.  You let out a sarcastic laugh, “Jerk.”

Just when you thought he wasn’t the person you thought he was, he proved you wrong.

“Miyoung!” Eunae said as she walked out and saw you two standing in close proximity.  You pushed him away as she walked closer, “What’s going on?” She asked eyeing the two of you.

A car pulled up in front of her car before you read the lettering on the side. 

“Nothing’s going on Eunae…and please don’t hate me, but I called a taxi to pick me up so that you wouldn’t have to drive that far.”

“Mwuh! Yah!” She shouted before surprising you with a hug when you thought she’d hit you.

“You idiot…I can’t hate you, how can I hate you when you’re leaving? Aigoo, be safe and don’t do anything stupid when you’re over there…also, please, please don’t adapt to their dialect…I will not be able to take you seriously if you come back with a Busan dialect.” She pulled away laughing.

You nodded, “I won’t…I promise…”  You checked your watch, “I need to go now..” You said giving her another hug before walking to the taxi and stepping inside.

You turned around and waved at her as she did the same.  You continued to wave to each other until her figure was nothing put a speck in the distance.

“Aigoo…new life.”

[Sehun & Eunae]

Sehun came running back to Eunae, “Hey!”

She turned around, “What?!” She shouted before he stumbled backwards.  He cocked his head, “Are you okay?” He asked unsure.  Eunae’s eyes were a bit red and watery but she wasn’t crying.  She nodded her head, “Perfect…what do you want?” She asked in a calmer voice.

“Uhh, I was wondering if you could give me Miyoung’s number?” He asked her before her eyes widened, “Waeyo?”  Sehun rubbed the back of his neck, “I gave her my suit jacket, I just wanted to call her and tell her to bring it to school tomorrow, undamaged.”

Eunae choked a laughter, “You idiot, she’s leaving! …She’s moving to Busan, today, tonight. She’s on her way to the airport now.”  Sehun’s eyes widened in shock, “What? W-why..?  I—I thought she was just playing around with me…?”

Eunae shook her head, “Why do you even care?”

“…I-I like her.” He mumbled before Eunae shouted, "You what?! Yah! Are you ing with me? This isn't funny, you know? I'm not like Miyoung. I'll seriously kick your if you're trying to pull a prank.”

Sehun looked at the ground unable to think, “I like her..I’ve always liked her…”

“WHY WERE YOU SUCH AN TO HER THEN!?” She shouted.  Sehun stumbled backwards, “She’s cute when she’s mad, so I always tried to get on her nerves and get her jealous…”

“OH SEHUN, YOU ! Seriously, you and Miyoung are the dumbest people to walk this planet! I swear! You two can ace all everything academic wise, but I bet neither of you would be able to survive if I threw you two onto the streets!"

"Yah! Sehun! What are you doing?!” Soojung came out yelling.  Sehun was still staring at the ground.  Eunae punched his arm, “Dude! She’s talking to you!” She hissed before Sehun looked up.

Soojung grabbed Sehun’s arm before shooting Eunae a glare. “Oppa, I need to get home. Kaja~” She dragged Sehun away as he was still lost in everything that just happened.

He stepped inside his car, a bit confused.  “Oppa. I need to get home.”  Soojung said again before Sehun looked over at her, “Get out.”

“MWUH!?” She shrieked. 

“Ride the bus, I need to go do something.” He leaned over and opened her door before lighting forcing her out.  “Yah! Yah~! Are you crazy! I can’t ride that bus, you know what will—“ 

“Call someone then! I don’t care what happens, Soojung…and stop hanging around me.”  Sehun said as he closed the door before starting the car and driving off.


Hello!

Adding another oneshot to my 'Favorite List.'

Thank you for reading! :))

Comment and Subscribe?!

--Miyoung:))


FREAKING MIYOUNG, I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT AT A CLIFF HANGER, SERIOUSLY!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Hey, guys, this is Eunae.

And Miyoung isn't going to make them end up together.

This is it. The end. No sequel UNLESS.

You all subscribe!! We made a bet. If this one shot gets at least 100 subscribers, then she'll write a sequel.

Otherwise, she's not going to. SO PLEASEEEEE SUBSCRIBE, BECAUSE IF I DONT GET A SEQUEL TO THIS IMMA DIE OKAY?


LMFAO. Omg...