Chapter 4

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late at night, he still confused with his own feeling about something strange.

“So… you’re back!” a voice that he missed just stand not a far from him.

“Ah.. I just want to say sorry about yesterday. I …”

“No need an explanation. But thanks for comeback” his target smiling again. The one thing that only can makes his heart melt in a second.

“Hmm… why are you come here? I thought you’ll gonna busy today. Today is Saturday night, right” Kyuhyun try to find an usual topic.

“Oh, yeah it’s Saturday. But for me everyday is same away. Especially at night, I’m just a dancer pole at that bar. Have fun with all of them rather they enjoy it or hate it. I’m still busy with my job, right?” Kyuhyun giggling when he heard the story.

Sungmin stop for a second before he continue again.

“And the reason I’m here. Because of yesterday. Now I miss my first stage! Are you coming now? I’m going to play in my castle” Kyuhyun looks a little upset, but he finally nodded.

“Woah! You are my VIP fans now!” claimed Sungmin.

“Oh, that’s amazing! What will I get if I’m a VIP?” Kyuhyun jokingly while they get in to the empty café which more like a bar.

“Anything that you could get as a VIP!”

“Nice!”

“But.. do you mind to tell me what’s your name? You know me but I don’t know who you are.. it’s not fair” asked Sungmin.

“Oh.. Cho Kyuhyun. I’m your VIP fans, Kyuhyun” Kyuhyun smiling brightly.

“Right! Let’s go inside, Kyuhyun-ssi?”  

So, Kyuhyun enjoy his service as a VIP fans of his target. He really happy to see all of the performances. By him self. No one to disturb him. No crowded that makes him want to punch everyone who scream out to his target to get at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter