Chapter 34 - Special NY

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SUNG MIN!!!!

HAPPY NEW MING YEAR~~

Hello my precious reader and lovely subscriber~ 

Sorry I can't make it before the end year but I'm back in the 1st day of 2014~

And this Chapter is a Special Edition for the New Year and OF COURSE for the BELOVED BUNNY MING BIRTHDAY 

All of the cast will be in this Chapter, the hidden and the upcoming cast~

Also this Chapter will be the ANSWER and the QUESTION for the next Chapter~ 

PLease enJOY the sHowwww~~

 

~~

 

 

Black Heart. A big black mafia group that had one main goal to build the better place for everyone. They were the hidden hand to stop the bad thing in the gouverment. They did the thing that the law of the city couldn’t do. The dirty politcian who was corrupt and free from the charge. The hypocrates busnisman who control the market by his own. The judge who’s be blind because of the curse money. All of them.. got killed by Black Heart. Their skilled Agent was doing their mission in smooth and clean way. So.. nobody will notice them. It will looks like an accident with no evidence.

But then Black Heart got the big twist when one of their agent make a mistake.

“You said that kid will not be here!”

“I already checked and this is..”

“What should we do now?”

“APPA~ APPA~” the little kid who crying over his father body who full of blood.

“Hyung~ just take him away!”

“We can’t! It’s kidnapping! Break the rule!”

“We don’t have choice! Someone’s come!”

“What?”

“Let’s go Hyung!”

“Hey, wait!”

“APPA~”

The doors open with the panting boy and with his red eyes.

“Appa, I’m sorry. It’s my fault. I won’t…” he couldn’t continue his words when his eyes caught the lifeless body in the middle of their living room with his beloved brother who crying beside the person who just make him mad a while ago.

“Ryeowook-ah, what happen with Appa? What did you do?”

“Hyung~ Appa~ Appa~” the little boy only crying.

His legs was getting weak. It can’t be happen. His father.. their only parents that the two had now gone?

“Who did this?”

One of the agent see the scene with his eyes. He feel guitly but this is the mission. That person was a corruptor. He manipulate many cases to win his personal business. But he know that the two kids was innocent. They never knew about what his father did. And now.. they two must see the dead father in front of they’re eyes. That’s breaking his heart as a human.

“Hyung? Why are you back again? Let’s go!”

“This is not what Black Heart wants.. we kill the bad person, not hurt the innocent kid”

“Aigoo.. I know, just go! Police will be here soon!”

The two finally leave the house, but just before they really disappears, the older of the kids already heard what they’re said.

“Black Heart? I will found them and kill them all”

~~

Since that moment, there issue about Black Heart, but people still don’t know what’s about. They only heard that this group of people always do it a bad thing and kill person. Everytime a big news about the politician or busnisman got killed in the TV, Black Heart will be the blame. Even it’s a good or bad about the dead, it’s Black Heart who did that.

“You watch that criminal too much. Let’s watch another program~ I’m boring!”

“No, let’s do the good thing and be the White Heart. We could do better than the Black Heart did, right?”

“What do you mean?”

“You are a good martial arts teacher. And I have my briliant brain to do the strategy. Let’s do what the Black Heart did!”

“They’re kill people, Heechul-ah!”

“I know, but all of them was a bad person”

“Oh, then just let them do those thing. Why we should do the same thing?”

“Yeah, it’s not interesting if we did it in the same place”

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s back to your home and we start it from there”

“Beijing?”

“I know you’re worried with your only sister, Qian”

~~

Black Heart become a hidden hand was only the memories. After those issues, they’re become the law of the city. The civilian was get curious about the person behind the Black Heart, but that’s too hard to find them.

“Just let them know about the Black Heart as long as they didn’t caught us” sang their Boss.

“Yes, Boss”

“You did a good job Yunho-ya, Leeteuk-ah. Now, let me take a rest”

“Boss, Kibumie~”

“Ah, just let him play with his brother”

“But he always ignored Donghae” told the taller guy.

“They’re still kid and they just met after the long holiday. I guess Kibummie just upset because Donghae didn’t want to come with him” the Boss was smiling when he remember about another kid who always taking care of his cute kid, Donghae.

“As you know, Donghae can’t be separate from his Bunny” the two only smile when he heard about this Bunny. They never met this kid who called Bunny, but they always heard about him from their Boss and the cute Kid, Donghae.

“Ah, suddenly I want to take a walk”

“Do you want me to company you, Boss?”

“No, thank you Leeteuk-ah. Both of you can take a rest”

Yunho and Leeteuk bow their head when their Boss leave the room.

The life of the Boss of Black Heart. Looks like a great family. Warm and close. But.. actually the Boss never spend his time with his kid. Not all the time, because of all the mission that he should manage with the agents.

~~

In the cold weather of Seoul, the two man standing in front of Han river. Not for enjoying the view. They’re in serious talk.

“Why you choose to come back now? I thought you will come to me”

“I told you, I won’t back to you. Mama maybe loves you but not me. I will back and take care of her and Qian”

“You still hate me?”

“Good if you realize it”

The old man sighed but still manage to keep his smile.

“Be a good son and a good brother. I will come to visit all of you when I …”

“Stop giving the fake hope. It’s cold, and I’m tired. If you don’t have anything to said, then I’ll go”

“Wait~ are you still with him?”

“Why? You don’t like my friend?”

“No, it’s not like that. I just…”

“I have to go now and don’t call me. I don’t like it!”

The young boy take his leave and didn’t bother to looking back at the old man.

“I just worried if he will hurt you”

~~

In years, Black Heart become not the only one organization who be the law of city. There’s another one from the other country. Their name was popular because their leave the mark. Not like what Black Heart did. The make the warn before they did the mission, the make the target get anxious. So.. if their target keep hiding and running from the law, then they did the kill.

That rival name was.. Eagle Eyes. This organization born in China, but no one know which part of china land they’re from? Just like Black Heart, their agent also have the skill and never get caught when doing the mission.

And the news that Black Heart got is.. this Eagle Eyes not only do their mission in China Land. Their sweep the Asian country and the last news that make Seoul civilian shock was one of their corruptor found died with the mark that Eagle Eyes had.

“Boss, it’s our country. Why did they come? They even fight with our agent”

The old man only sighed.

“Just let them be. It’s justice. Everyone want to do a better thing to make a better place. Let’s not make an enemy. Just think of them as our friend”

“But they make our agent almost got killed!”

“Yunho-ya~ he’ll be fine. Dr. Kim will take care of him”

The young man hold his anger. Because his Boss was right, their agent will be fine after days, but what make him become like this because the person that got hurt not just an agent. That person was a special one for him. He swear he will kill that agent of Eagle Eyes if his special one dead.

~~
It was only the begin.

The agent from the two find the same target and start to make a deal. If agent from the Black Heart get the target first, Eagle Eyes must leave and it’s same if the Eagle Eyes got the target first.

One day, something happen behind their back. Both of the organization didn’t knew but the Boss of Black Heart found it for the first time.

“I knew it since the first time I saw you. You are a dangerous person. What do you want from my agent? Why you did that? He’s a good kid and now he start to behave out of control!”

“That’s not my fault. It’s the power of love. He loves me. Just let him go and be with me!”

“Then what about your love? You said you love him, you will protect him”

“Tsk! He got another one. He abandon me. Are you happy now?”

“No, I can’t let you have Agent Choi”

But their talk was just the start. The agent of Black Heart, Choi Siwon, who fall in love with the person that he never knew if he was part of the Eagle Eyes, keep strugling and even want to leave his organization.

“Find, you can leave after did your last mission”

He thought it will be his last way to be free and life normaly with his love. But it was so damn wrong when he look at the name.

Target : Kim Heechul.

“Why I should kill him? What did he do?”

“You know the rule. Just do the mission and no question. If he become the target, it means he must a bad person. You said you wanna be free, this is your ticket Choi Siwon. You must be thankful that Boss let you go with this mission”

“Hyung~ but~”

“If you can’t then I will give this to the other agent”

“What? So, if I don’t do it, you will keep kill him?”

“He’s the target. We should kill him. Remember the rule?”

“I hate those rule!”

Siwon leave the mansion without bring his mission. He should safe him. Yes, he must hurry before someone do the mission.

But that’s a waste. His Boss who knew him so well since he joined the organization, already prepare the back up plan. He should kill that dangerous agent. Because he doesn’t like him.

“Heechul-ah!” that’s he last shout before pass out in front of the grave with the picture of the person that he loved.

This handsome agent become the cold killer agent. His life become misery for him yet he can’t kill himself because everyone always stop him before.

And the war between two organization be more serious one years after , they’re become more violents when one of agent from Black Heart unknownly shoot the parents from one of agent Eagle Eyes. That’s because it was their target.

Black Heart and Eagle Eyes was a big enemy since then.

“Boss, I guess Kibummie make a mistake. We should not let them become our enemy” said Yunho one day to the old man.

“Yunho-ya, stop calling me Boss. It’s Kibum who’ll lead all of you. He’s the Boss now. Just follow him, I trust him. Now my time to take a rest”

“But Boss..”

“Hey, call me Shin Appa. That’s better. Just like what Donghae did”

“I can’t do that. At least, let me company you while you do the treatment” plea the taller guy.

Shindong smiles to his right-hand, Jung Yun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter