Chapter 33

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back again~ 

Hello my beloved precious reader and lovely subscriber~ miss you damn much~

sorry for late updating.. Y_Y 

*bow bow*

but don't worry... I'm here again to let you..

enJoy the ShowwwWww...

 

~~

 

The tense come between Donghae and Sungmin, who have a private talk after the dinner time when Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk left them for buy some soju.

“Kyuhyun is your fans? How come?”

“I don’t have to tell you. If you want to know, asked him” Sungmin just make himself get busy with the dish.

“Bunny! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!” suddenly this Fish doing his thing by whinning, stomping the foot until pouting cutely.

 

Sungmin only ignored him. It’s nothing for him. He already get to used with those action.

 

“Bunny!!!!” now he screaming.

The pole dancer still don’t pay attention.

But Donghae never stop until he got what he wants, “You still love him, right?”

 

Just one word of love and that make Sungmin turn around with his hand on Donghae collar shirt.

 

“Ouch…I guess I’m right!” said Donghae careless. He really don’t have any fear except losing Lee Eunhyuk.

“Don’t talk about those pain again” Sungmin give his death glare before took something from his arms secretly.

“Calm down, Sungmin-ah. Your past always save in my smart memory. Let’s talk. Because there something you have to know”

“The mission?” babble Sungmin then he let Donghae go and put the thing back to his hidden pocket.

While the Fish get speechless.

“You..you know it?”

The pole dancer don’t have any option. He have to make this Fish shut his mouth up before the two back home.

“Alright, just be honest. You and that Monkey will do the mission after Kyuhyunie terminate it, am I right?” guess Sungmin and he success made the Fish

open his mouth then blink several time.

“Bunny? How can I do that scary mission? I’m gentle and sweet. You know me well” sang the Fish innocently.

“You sure? Then how do you know if that was scary?” the pole dancer smirk.

The innocent Fish hit his own head for stupid word that he said.

“Okay, I’m in mission. Then how about you? You already knew that your life was in danger yet you still stay close to that babo agent?”  

“Before I give you my answer, did you join their organization? Are you one of the killer agent too? Since when?” shoot Sungmin in his curiosity.

“YA! I give you a question then why you want me to answer your three question? It’s not fair! I’ll asked you two more before I tell you my answer” this fish

really have an unique way of thinking.

“Go ahead!”

“You already fall in love with Kyuhyunie, right?” tease the Fish.

“…” Sungmin keep still.

“Aigooo, I get it. My turn first”

Then Nemo tell Bunny about his question. Sungmin never thought that his old friend will had the same life like him. But he won’t told Donghae about his true

identity.

“Now, your turn”

“Wait, I wonder did your Boss who took you to Seoul back then?”

“Bunny!! No question just give me the answer!!!”

“Okay, I get it”

“Yeah!! I’ll asked you again. Let me resume it so you can give me your long long story”

“Whatever”

“Hihihi.. that’s my Bunny!”

“Ya! I told you don’t call me Bunny!”

“Sorry, my habit” sang Donghae while giggling.

“…”

“Don’t be angry, okay?”

“…”

“Okay, let’s continue. Did you fall in love with Kyuhyunie? Because you already found out the mission but you still stand beside him. Speak up!”

Sungmin give him a long sigh.

“Fate” only one word come out from his mouth.

“Ya! Don’t play with me!” grumble Donghae again.

“It’s true. I don’t want play with you too” Nemo really look sad after hear that. Then Sungmin continue again, “It’s not love yet but yes I choose to be with him

cause he reminds me of the bread boy”

The Nemo try hard to find his old memory about Sungmin and the kid that he talked about.

Less then one minute he shouting and hugging his old friend at the same time.

“Ya! Let me go!!!” shout Sungmin while hitting the Nemo’s shoulder a bit harder.

“Sungmin-ah! It’s fate! He’s your fate! You meet him again!” said Donghae cherfully.

“What do you mean?”

Donghae just smile in happiness. He really envy his Bunny.

“If only I have that fate too…”

Sungmin tilt his head and knock Donghae forehead with the napkins.

“Acckk! It’s hurt!”

“Then tell me, what’s fate about? And who’s the he that you talk about?”

Like ride in the time machine, Donghae bring Sungmin back again to his old memories.

 

~FlashBack~

It was snowing outside the closing bar, it’s freezing to the death. He, the cute bunny who loves to dance still doing his practise alone after he done his

cleaning duty.

“Huufthh.. the new move really hard to copy. Aargghh.. ottokhe?” he was talking with the silent pole.

Through the snowing window, a little kid was smiling towards him. He didn’t realize it until he heard his beloved dongsaeng calling his name from the

outside of the bar.

“MING HYUNG! S-O-S!!” the kid with his big doe eyes shouting like a mad man.

“Euh? Who are you?” asked the kid when he caught the little boy who standing infront of the window.

“…” he didn’t said any words, only runaway.

“Cold bread?” the shouting kid take the thing that fall from the basket which the unknown boy brought.

“Hey! What S.O.S, Lee Donghae? Don’t scare me! I’m on my practise now!” scold the cute boy who taller than him.

“Arasso, just to remind you that your aunty will be here soon. She’s only a few block from here. I saw her, when I was on my way” told Donghae, still he was

got curious with the boy and the bread.

“Why are you buy this freezing bread? I thought you will bring a warm food for me” sang the older while observing the cold  bread.

“No, I’m not buying this. Someone throwing it then I take it”

“Really? Why?”

“He’s strange, Hyung. He’s standing here before I came and I bet he’s peeped you while you’re dance”

“Oh.. maybe he likes my move. You see? I got the talent, it’s just… my chance still far away from reality” there’s a sorrow in his tone.

“Don’t worry, Hyung. Soon, your dream must be come true. I believe in you”

“Yeah.. hope so”

The two was smiling to each other.

“Bbbbrrr.. it’s freezing, let’s get inside and make this bread warm. Maybe it’s taste good!”

“Hmm..” Donghae nodding to the olde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter