Intermission Chapter (Part 1)

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I am... Merry  Christmas Everyone....

enjoy my gift...

 

---

A seven years boy with his pale skin sneak out from his sharing room because he hates to be there.

“I won’t back here” he clench his teeth before jump out from the windows.

~

At the winter, the air was cold and this little boy just had a thin jacket on his small body.

“Umma…” that was his last word before pass out in the middle of the street.

~

“Nurse! He looks handsome! And he’s so pale!”

“Oh.. I want to be his friend!”

“What is his name?”

“Why he came here? I hate him!”

All of those voice lingering in his mind. He’s up but he pretending. He don’t know what happen to him. Why he’s there? Actually he hates being around that stranger.

One by one, the kids who crowded his bed is gone. But not far from his bed, there’s a kid who’s looking at his sleepy head.

“Are you not going to wake? Your soup is getting cold and that’s not good, you know?” said the boy with his gummy smile.

“Aaargghhh!” then the pale boy wakes and eat his food which on table side bed.

The other boy enjoy to watch the new boy at their orphanage.

“What’s your name, Handsome boy?”

The other boy didn’t respond. He only focus on his food.

“Whoah.. you seems hungry. Do you want more?”

“…”

Again. The pale boy pretend that he’s not there.

 

Day by day, the pale boy spend his life in that new place. Everyone tried to be friendly, but he always act cold.

No one knows what the name of the pale boy. So, the Nurse Chief give him the name.

“From now on, I’ll called you Marcus. Okay?”

The pale boy didn’t say anything. He staring to the window, to the green field which cover by snow. It’s December, everybody loves play with white snow. All of the boys were playing snowball at this time. But he’s only watch them. It’s not because he hates it. It just… he afraid to asked. Afraid to be ignorance.

“Oh.. I guess you want to play with them too. Let’s go then!” said the Nurse.

Kyuhyun try to give her his glare but the nurse only smiling.

“You must feel lonely. Since you came here, I never saw you play with one of them. But I’m glad, Eunhyukie always take care of you” Kyuhyun never care whatever that nurse told, except one. The name of that gummy boy who looks like a monkey.

“Kids! Let’s Marcus join the team, okay?”

“Marcus!!?” all of the kid feel the dark aura when Marcus glaring at them.

“Okay! Why not? He’s tall. He’s gonna be useful for our team!” said the first and only boy who care about him.

“Eunhyuk-ah! Don’t!” plea another kid.

“Yeah! Sorry Nurse. Maybe next time” the fat boy sang.

Marcus who looks a little disappoint turn around and run. He hide in his room. Na-ah, not his own room, but a sharing room.

Knock Knock

“Sorry about that” said the gummy boy.

~

The Marcus boy always lonely. Actually he’s not if you could saw the gummy smile’s boy who never let his roommate got into trouble.

“Eunhyuk-ah, someone come here to adopt you” sang the nurse.

“Whoah.. congratulation, Eunhyuk-ah!” everyone gives him a hug and high-five, but not Marcus. He still focus with his comic.

Yeah.. when they start to school, Marcus only read and read. He doesn’t care about everyone.

“Hi, I’m going to be adopted”

“..” no respond.

“Okay, I know maybe you will be happy when I’m gone” Eunhyuk keep talking.

“You can have all my one piece comic if you want. I put them behind my bed”

In another silent, Marcus turn his head but still not look to the other boy eyes.

“Kyuhyun” it’s his first word since they met.

Eunhyuk never expect that the boys will talk to him, “What?”

But then he back to his Conan.

“Gomawo Kyuhyun-ah. I’ll remember your name” Eunhyuk showing his gummy smile before take a step to go.

“Take care” again the melodic voice came to his ears.

“Ah.. okay”

It was they’re farewell.

~

Since Eunhyuk gone, Marcus or Kyuhyun as his real name, still acted cold. He only smiles when he read the comic from Eunhyuk. And that was when he’s alone. Basically, no one ever see his smiles.

One day, when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter