Intermission Chapter (Part 2)

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years later…

“Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!” the crowd scream out his name.

It’s an open fight. The place when he can feel free to punch, kick, hit or maybe broke some bone of his opponent. And the bonus is if he could win he got some dollars.

“YEAHHHH!!!!” another scream when he made the big muscle man fall from the ring and pass out.

“Marcus WIN!!” said the judge.

With his smirk, he takes the money.

“Good job. Next week I hope you can win again” sang the owner of the competition.

“Ah.. I had something to do. So, don’t hope too much” this boy success makes the owner groan in mad.

“YA! I PAY YOU!!”

“Thanks then!” Kyuhyun waves his hand.

Not far from his place, a pair of eyes monitoring him.

“Why you doing this?”

~

“Wow! You gonna pay for us?”

Now Marcus and several friends were at small cafe. Marcus said to them that today is his birthday.

“I never knew you’re so cool! Thanks for the food!” said the fatty boy.

“Marcus, I hope we can be friend!” add the chubby face.

“Marcus, can I talk with you?” suddenly the happy moment turns into a serious one.

“Oh.. Eunhyuk-ah! You’re late!”

“No, he’s not. I never invite him” sang Marcus still not looking at his ex-roomate.

“Yeah, that’s why I come here to talk not to eat”

“Eunhyuk-ah, what are you doing? Today is Marcus birthday” the fatty boy defense him.

“Happy birthday” he said in flat tone.

“So, can we talk?”, Eunhyuk never give up.

“Guys, just let them talk. Come on. Thanks Marcus” because of the tense, all of his friends left him with his ex-roommate.

~

“Can you explain about that fight? Why are you doing that? You could get killed, you know!” Eunhyuk start his talk.

“Oh.. do you really care about me? Just like when I came to that curse place?”

“Kyuhyun-ah!”

“Stop called me by that name. I’m Marcus. That’s what people called me. ”

“Why? Do you really hate your self? What happen to you? What’s wrong with us? Why you hate me that badly? Why?”

Kyuhyun just give him smirk.

“Stop doing that thing! It’s not makes me chill, okay? I’m your friend. Could you just being your self? I miss my Kyuhyun. The boy who saves me”

“I-am not Kyu-hyun” he gives a flat and cold tone in every word.

“Tsk! You can fool the world, but not me”

“Whatever”

Kyuhyun stand up and walk.

“Did you ever miss your family?? Or you hates them like me, now?”

He stops.

His memories rewind again.

Actually he never hates. He even never met them once. When he born, his father die cause of car accident. Then when 4 years old, his mother die because of cancer. After that his uncle take care of him. But the Uncle’s family didn’t likes him. They always makes him to do anything. Clean the house, do the course and else. At his young age, Kyuhyun must do that hard kind of job.

Even when he found his favorite of drawing, his uncle prohibit him. He told Kyuhyun that those art is rubbish. The more hurt for little Kyuhyun was when his Uncle tore up his first drawing that won competition at school. 

Kyuhyun got a big scars from that action. Then he left that place.

“Kyuhyun-ah?”

A voice bring him back to his conscious.

“Can you just pretend that we never known each other? Because I’m Marcus not your friend”

Eunhyuk let him walk away. He knows that the boy need a space right now. Maybe some of his words makes he remember his past.

~~

In his room, Kyuhyun spend the night at his bed. Actually his body is ache. This is the thing that he should do for saving the kid at his orphanage. Keep fight and win.

“Oh.. you’re back?” his roommate greet him nicely.

“Hmm..” Kyuhyun just humming. His mind still replay some memories.

His roommate put his book at the table but he caught something, “Oh.. chocolate and coke? What is this?” 

“Everybody already eat those. Just enjoy it” sang Kyuhyun lazily.

Outside his room, Eunhyuk heard everything. Kyuhyun really became someone else. Before, Kyuhyun was a cold kid. But now, he’s an attractive teenager who had all attention from everyone.

Jealous?

Maybe that gonna be the right word to describe what he felt. Kyuhyun talk and play with all of them but no him. It’s hurt him.

Actually Eunhyuk wants to shared about what happen after he left Kyuhyun at that time. In years he hides all the pain alone. Gladly those painful memories already end after he met his new family. Moreover his Noona who loves him so much. (*)

When he got adopted by Kim family, they wanted Eunhyuk to go to another school, but he refused it. He told them that he already got to used in his old school. Because with that reason he could met Kyuhyun everyday. He wanted to pay back.

“Oh, Eunhyukie! What are you doing here? You want to see Marcus? He’s inside. You can come in. I have to go now, see you next week!” said Kyuhyun roommate.

“Ah.. gomawo Junsu-ya”

“Aigoo.. don’t mention it. Ah, do you want chocolate? I have many. Marcus gives me all this” Junsu take the chocolate from his pocket.

“Ani, you can have it all”

“Mwo? You really don’t want it? It’s chocolate strawberry! You gonna regret it!”

When he heard strawberry, he takes more than three from Junsu hands.

“Hahaha.. that’s my monkey!”

“Ya! I’m not monkey! I’m anchovy”

“Okay.. MonChovy?” tease Junsu before he runaway.

“Damn! Ya! I’ll beat you when you’re here next Monday.”

After his soccer-mate gone, he turn his way to his room. But..

“AAARRGGHH!”

BAMM!

“Kyuhyunie?”

In a rush he run to Kyuhyun room and found the tall boy groan painfully in the floor.

“Aish! What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter