Chapter 32

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh.. welll sorry my precious reader and lovely subscriber...

it's been too long, right?

Are you all still waiting for my story?

Or.. I already forgotten?? Y_Y

 

Ah.. don't worry, I'm BACK!

 

So... let's enJOY the ShoWwww!

 

a/n : this chapter will be a bit contain with the past, so.. I hope you could get the plot. :-D 

~~
 

“What~?” said Donghae when his Bunny stare at him.

“You never change” mumbled Sungmin whose back to his drink.

“No! You must have a bad sight. My body got ier and my eyeliner makes me hottier. Can you see it?” and the Fish won’t let this end just like that.

The pole dancer only sigh. His Nemo just start his useless talk, really like a young Donghae. He can’t see the different.

Then the Fish continue his speech while Sungmin don’t pay attention to it. Because he was busy with his own mind, drowning to the past. Their sweet past memories.

~

“Sungmin-ah, can you help me? This kid really need someone to take care, and I’m so busy with all duty at the orphanage, so..?”

I sigh.

Take care for another kid?

He was a little cute kid, hmm..my uncle said he’s four years old.

So vulnerable life story at his young age.

“Sungmin-ah? You hear me, right? I’ll go to the town to buy some goods. Do you want something?”

I shake my head and give him my best smile ah, scratch that, it’s my cutest smile!

“Oh, that’s why I love you, my cute nephew!” he hug me then tap my little shoulder.

“Do you know his name?”

“Ah, Donghae. Lee Donghae. Be good to him, okay?”

“Sure!”

I guess I was made a big mistake by taking care of the mute little boy.

He’s not talk. Not smile. Not even care about my existence.

Haaah..

“Donghae-ya? Do you want ice cream?” I tried another trick to caught his attention, but..

“...”

He only sit at his bed while hugging his own leg.

Alright.

Let’s try again tomorrow.

A weeks later.

“Oh.My.God!” I was startled with the scene in front of my eyes.

That mute boy was happy and smile brightly all the time to the small aquarium with the clown fish which swimming happily inside.

“You are sooo cyuuute!” I blink my eyes.

That’s his voice?

Unconsciously I smile to him who was still not realize with my existence.

TING!

Oh, I guess I get my hundred trick.

ASSA! Hope it’s going work!

 

~

 

Today is my best day!

“Donghae-ya, can I call you Nemo?”

“Mmm.. I love it, Hyung!” oh, he smile to me while keep hugging the cute plushie of an orange fish that called Nemo.

“Hyung?” I am on my disbelief.

“Eung..” wow, I’m so happy when he talk to me like that with another gentle smile.

Yeah!

 

~

 

Since that night, he become so close to me. It’s like a glue. My uncle always tease me that Donghae like my shadow. Wherever I go, there’s must be Donghae with me.

He was an attractive kid. Never stop talking until what he got distracted by something more interesting.

I just smile at whatever he said, because I need do anything else. But..

“Hyung! Do you listen to my story?”

“Yes, Nemo. Keep going” I told him while my hand busy with those dirty plates.

Then he continue about his first day on kindergarten. It was his first moment to spend without me beside him.

Gladly he’s not give me a hard time, because everyone at there praise him and enjoy the time with him. It’s not surprise me, he’s cute and handsome also clever. Everybody must fall in love with him.

Just one thing that make me a little bit disappoint.

Haaah..

He’s tooo narcism. He realize it and never stop blabbering about his perfect side.

 

~  

 

“Look! That y Monkey just get jealous over your beauty curve! Oh.. my baby Eunhyukie.. he shouldn’t be. Because I knew he’s really hot! By the way, I never knew you could be this *ng hot too! Kyuhyunie must be have fun hiding here with you” talk and talk, a kid like him never got tired once he found his interest in it, that’s was on Sungmin’s mind when he listen to him.

“…”

“Said something! Don’t you miss me? I am your Nemo!”

“Don’t overacted”

“Bunny-ah, what happen to you? Your hair was change! You really shocked me with your new appearance. At first I though you are a real beautiful y lady.  Tell me! You dated him, right?”

“Stay away from my line, Nemo! I don’t have to tell you everything”

“I know! That’s why I asking you. Then, should I asked you what happen after the broke up?”

Did this Fish really don’t have a thing that we called heart? It’s past. And it was a painfully memories. Why he have to asked those? 

“Stop it! What do you want to drink? I’ll make something for both of you” said Sungmin because he should distracting him.

“Ah! Strawberry milk! Do you have it? My Eunhyukie really loves Strawberry!”

“Ok. Wait here”

“No! We can talk about your recent life!”

“But I don’t like to talk about it. So please.. step back!”

“Ouch… you just stab my Nemo’s heart… his dying now..” with his pouting and bad acting, this Fish absolutely never giving up. He will do anything to get what he wants, just like what he did to Eunhyuk.

And Sungmin already know his habit in such a long years. So it’s nothing for him. He only need to distract him.

“This, your strawberry milk”

“Thank you.. Bun..HHMMMPPP” before he called him by the named again, he choke him with bread.

“Stop talk just drink, I’ll make your lunch. Seems your lover will have a long talk with my fans” sang Sungmin.

“Uhuk! Uhuk! Fans? Who? Kyuhyunie?” said Donghae after he swallowed the bread.

“He was the one who admitted that he’s my fans” and Sungmin don’t have any choice to make the Fish stop talk unless he answer his question while prepare their lunch.

“Whoah!!! So sweet!!! Then I’ll be Eunhyukie fans forever!!!”

“Why you must be your lover fans?”

“Actually we’re not lover…yet” suddenly his cheerfulness gone.

Then Donghae remember about the thing that he took out from Kyuhyun’s nape.

“You’re save him with this, right?” Sungmin got shocked when the Fish all of sudden stand behind him with sparkling object on his fingers.

Truthfully, Donghae is one of his important person who know about his past. They grew up together in small orphanage. In other side, Sungmin also got the biggest role in his life. He always there for him when he don’t have anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter