Chapter 18

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For my beloved precious reader and subscriber I want to say sorry.. the part 3 of Intermission Chapter will be delayed.

Arrgghh... I don't know if my fantasy lead me to somewhere that I shouldn't go there yet. So.. to make the story going well.. we back to continue the story..

---

 

“Akh..” Kyuhyun scream painfully.

Sungmin run to  Kyuhyun when he saw the tall man fell to the ground.

“Kyuhyun-ah.. Kyuhyun-ah.. do you hear me??” he tried hard to make Kyuhyun keep awake.

But the tall man only give the weak smile before he pass out. 

“Kyuhyun-ah.. please.. open your eyes!”

~~

Sungmin keep holding Kyuhyun hands, “Kyuhyun-ah..”.

It’s pass a day and the boy still didn’t showing any reaction.

“What did you do? Why did they attacking you? Babo!” grumble Sungmin.

No answer. Just a heavy breath from Kyuhyun’s mouth.

They were in small room at suburb clinic. 

“Doc, can you tell me why he like this? It’s been a day but he’s still unconscious” asked Sungmin when the Doctor pass the room.

“Hmm.. he just  get tired. He need some rest. And the bruise will heal soon. He’s a strong guy. Don’t worry, okay. By the way, are you his girlfriend?” explain the Doctor while observing the long hair girl .

“Ne?” suddenly Sungmin feel his body got burn.

“Okay.. that already answer my question. Ah, I still had one patience. See you then..” sang the Doctor with his bright smile.

“That Doctor!” curse Sungmin with his red face.

“Huummmp.. my mistake! I should cut my long hair or hide it on my cap” grumble Sungmin.

Yeah, he should bring his cap to hide his long hair. Because people always mistaken him as a girl. He loves it but.. it’s feel strange when he was with Kyuhyun. He only want to make Kyuhyun comfortable with his man side.  

 Suddenly the front door open up, “Doctor Yesung! Help me! My hand’s get cut!” scream someone from outside room.

“Ah.. Wookie? What did you do? You hurt your self when I’m not around?” Sungmin could hear their conversation. Because the clinic is not that big.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter