Chapter 31

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long time no seeeee... (hehehe... looks like years...)

Let's continue the meeting between KyuMin and EunHae...

Enjoy the ShoWwww... ^^v

 

---

So here they are.

 

In Sungmin’s secret place with a fan, a blonde stranger and someone from his past.

Donghae looks interesting with the café. His fish eyes never stop scanned the room. And suddenly he smiles to his old friend.

“Whoa! Bunny? Are you really paint this? Sungmin-ah! You still loved this Bunny thing?” he tease the pole dancer without noticed that somebody got fired on the eyes.

Right before Sungmin answer him, “Donghae-ya, what’s Nemo?” sang someone with jealous tone. It’s seems that he never know at all about his partner.

Oh! Don’t tell me that this naughty Fish already met his soulmate. Sungmin's thought.

“Just my thing, Eunhyuk-ah. And I love it when you asked me. Okay, what do you want to know more? I’ll tell you all!” and in sudden Donghae's turn his gaze to his partner and start to lovey dovey in front of the two.

“Ehem!” the Bunny got annoyed with the scene.  

“Ah.. sorry! He always success distracting me. By the way, Kyuhyun-ah did you hide in here?”

“Donghae-ya, you can talk with your Bunny and I’ll talk with this stupid boy” sang that blonde boy.

“Stupid boy?” whisper Sungmin in disbelief. He was his fans and how dare that monkey called him by that? At that time he really want to kick him hard, but.. he hold it.   

“Fine! But first I have to check our stupid boy. I’m curious with his bandage” sang Donghae while poke Kyuhyun’s head.

“No! You don’t need!” reject the taller guy while slap Donghae’s hand.

“Just let him check you” said Sungmin coldly.

“Did you found out who’s do this to you?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Why you asking something like that? Do you think the wound is because of somebody? Not because of accident?” suddenly Sungmin throw the other question.

Eunhyuk's dejected to his attitude. It makes him don’t want to wait to killed the target. It’s seems that he really deserve to be killed.

“Hehehehe.. don’t so serious okay? Just let me check, I only want to know if you don’t got major injury” Kyuhyun only sigh and let Eunhyuk’s partner lay his hand on his head.

Meanwhile the other two keep glance and asked the silent question on their own head.

“Hmm.. do you got into fight? It could caused cerebral hemorrhage if you don’t have this” sang the doctor while take a small objects which glittering from Kyuhyun’s nape.

“Ah! Put that down! I hate it!” grumble Eunhyuk after he saw it.

Donghae giggles to his crush cute action. But then he glance to his Bunny. He got the answer. It’s a simple thing for a genius Fish like him.

“What’s that?” asked Kyuhyun who can’t see the object behind him.

“Nothing, but you must thanks to it. It saving your life, right Bunny?”

Sungmin looked away and went into the kitchen.

“What do you me..” Kyuhyun just want to asked him but he got cut by Donghae words.  

“Okay, you can have him now! Ah! Don’t do some naughty thing! I’ll watch you!” said Donghae to Eunhyuk before he run to the kitchen.

“Never grow up” mumble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter