Chapter 36

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Mamacita is Back!

Sorry for not updating but I'm here now~

And like what I've said in the previous chap, so be prepare.. :-P

 

So...

Let's enJOY then...

 

~~

 

It’s not happening! It’s just a dream!

He kept called but no answer from the love of his life. His eyes never stop glancing towards the phone screen though he’s driving at the fast speed to reach the place where his mission is. He admits it that he hates it much that maybe he prefers to kill himself than hurt anyone that he loves.

“Damn! Jung Yunho! Where are you?” he shouted again when he almost crush some car because of his crazy speed.

 

And something makes him more in fire when his phone dies of battery.

“Perfect! Now what should I do?”

 

SWUUUSH!

 

The flying thing across his car window startled him but he aware what it is.

“He’s here?” mumble Jaejoong with the mix feeling in him.

 

Is this a good sign or bad?

 

Heechul asked him to do this all because he said that it’s their Leader’s order. As the hidden agent who had been stay behind his mask to protect their mission and agent from Black Heart.

But one thing that made him confused.

Hankyung never hates his boyfriend, Jung Yunho. He let him stay together as long as he kept protect their own agent member from the fatal mission. Their leader even gives the blessed for his relationship. And suddenly a few months ago Heechul came and gave the mission. At first there nothing wrong with the mission but just then he asked him to choose to kill his dongsaeng or let his lover got kill.

 

“Minnie-ya~” he sound desperate. He doesn’t want to lose both of them.

 

Flashback

 

The first week is a bit harsh for him who never gets any skill of getting punch or kick but some slaps that he had as the experience. Blame that to the only Aunt that now disowned him after she found out he loves the pole dancer. Its better now though hurt but he could keep smile and sometimes get practice for his pole dance.

“Bunny, are you okay?” asked the Nemo when he visited him for the first time after he introduce him to the good Hyung of him, Kim Jaejoong.

“Hmm… just need more practice and I’ll ready to learn more about matrial arts” sang Sungmin while he massages his swollen arms.

“I thought Joongie Hyung won’t do that to you. Why did you agree?” Donghae knew that it’s his Bunny who really hates the free will without any payment. His aunts teach him that way, so he got to used.

“It’s the only way he wants back to school again, Donghae-ya” the other voice come to the living room and the two teenager know that it’s him. The person that just been their topic.

“Oh, Hyung? You’re here? Where’s Yunho Hyung?” greet the Fish with his big grin.

“He’s on mission and maybe next month I’ll see him again. Now! Because you’re here, you can help me, right?” the red long hair man bring full of small box with the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter