Tears

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

Jun woke up early today, just so he could prepare a beautiful wide spread of breakfast for you. That is until he realized you were touching his books. "Jae Ri ah, you're studying already? You should take a break." 

You rolled your eyes as you continued to flip through the pages. "I must say, you are one dumb guy." you shook your head in disapproval as you continued to make changes to his answers. Jun raised his eyebrows as he walked towards where you were. My my, he just couldn't believe what he was looking at.

Jun gasped as he snatched his book away from you, "Since when did you learn all about medicine?" You crossed your arms and eyed him, "I suggest you go back to college. I mean, I know you said that you're my brother and the amazing sacrifices you did for me but seriously, all these are really just dumb answers."

Jun opened his mouth to refuge but you cut him off, "AND, those presentations there are yours, aren't they? You're trying to apply for a post in a pharmacist without a college degree? Look, I know you want to be a pharmacist but without a college degree, they wouldn't even bother looking at you. So there you go, trying to show them a perfect proposal but let me tell you, that proposal is one BORING proposal. Needless to say, you won't pass."

Jun gaped at your words. "But all these are not what high school people learns. Especially the drugs stated here." Jun eyed at you suspiciously as you stood up, "I probably learned this before I lost my memory. I just didn't correct you."

Jun stuck out his tongue at your cocky words, "And if I pass with this presentation slides?" You chuckled, "I bet you won't." Jun growled at your statement, "Yah Kang Jae Ri, that's really rude." You ignored his words as you continued to stir the ramen. 

"YAH KANG JAE RI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jun yelped as he pushed you away from the fire and quickly turned it off. "Why are you cooking ramen without water? Are you trying to fry this? Why did you add oil? It's ramen, Jae Ri, you don't add oil to ramen especially when there's the seasoning packet already."

You tilted your head in confusion as you quickly straightened up, "There are ramen that are meant to be dry." Jun shouted, "Well apparently, this isn't meant to be dry!"

You threw your hands up, in a frustrated manner as you grabbed your white jacket that looked like the only plain clothes you had in your wardrobe as you stepped out of  the door.

"Where are you going?" Jun came out as he stared at you. "Buying food." You stated as you walked out. "Hey wait up! You won't even know where's the eatery at!" Jun shouted as he quickly threw off his gloves, slipped on his shoes and ran after you.

 

You walked on as Jun continued to point to different eatery, asking which you preferred. Honestly, it annoyed you. "What does my little dongsaeng want~?" Jun cooed as you rolled your eyes. Your eyes spotted something as you walked in while Jun was still looking at the other side and talking to himself.

"So wha-..." Jun gasped when he realized you weren't beside him. He quickly spun one whole round, scanning the surrounding area for you but you were no where to be found.

"Yah Kang Jae Ri! This isn't funny! Come out!" Jun yelled but there was no response. * . Don't do this to me.* Jun started running back as he looked around, his heart accelerating anxiously, thinking of dangers you might've met. But guess what? You were just happily eating beef. 

"Jae Ri..." Jun mumbled as he continued running back, he was so worried that he felt his tears welled up. Of course a man doesn't let his tears fall just like that. He ran all the way back to home but you weren't there. So he ran off, clutching his fists tightly.

 

You remained your poker face as you opened the gate but before you could go in, someone yanked you in his arms as he continued to pant. "Second time. Don't leave me like that. I'll get worried.."

You blinked as you felt water droplets dropped onto your shoulder. Wait, was that tears?

 

Yes it was. 

And did I mention the only 2 reasons why guys would cry? One, girls. Two, love.

 

[ Merry merry Christmas! Sorry for the late update~! It's gonna be one year since I'm on AFF in a few more days. Well since I created another account before this so yeah~ Oh how I'll miss AFF since I'm going for about one year hiatus. It's not confirmed~ Thanks for subscribing!!]