Beep beep

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

Kim Hyun Joong - One More Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBz7l6i3uCI

 

The whole atmosphere was dead silence. The type of silence that irks anyone. For someone who been through this, it wasn't helping much either.

"WHAT IS THIS I HEAR, KANG JUN?!" A loud scream echoed through the silent corridors. He kept silent. The tears just falling as it please. Without any room to explain, a shrill slap fell on his face.

"You're her brother. I thought you were more mature than this. I thought that I could trust you." Her tears fell, sobbing loudly into her own hands, her tired shoulders moving up and down, in sync with her cries. 

He forcefully hugged that fragile lady into his arms, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I really am. I... I shouldn't. But I... I... I like her, I like Jae Ri." There was no other words spoken, just sounds of cries.

---

The sounds of cars rushing by, the sounds of sirens ringing, the sounds of panic. 

"Appa.."

The older one squeezed her hands and gave a meek smile, "Appa would be fine." She watched as blood continued to stain the ground below, her heart tightening as she watched her own father look at the both of them, giving a small smile before closing his eyes peacefully.

She couldn't do anything. He couldn't do anything. 

The feeling of being helpless. 

Her eyes widened as she took in large amounts of air, looking at her surroundings. There was only the sound of the monitor beeping, and that one person laying on her lap. She felt her tears fall one by one as she slowly reached out for his hair. It was soft, just as she remembered it.

"Oppa..." She looked down to his fingers, skinny and long as she remembered. He stirred in his sleep before slowly rising up. The moment he saw her face, he quickly yanked her into his hands. "Jae Ri" he muttered.

Her shoulders shook tremendously as she whispered softly, "I'm sorry that I didn't see the doctor. I'm sorry that I got you to worry."

His eyes widened as he broke the hug and stared into her eyes. "W-what?"

She played with her fingers as she looked apologetic, "I'm sorry I didn't see the doctor and went to take the math test."

His shoulders deflated as he stared at her blankly. *No. Please don't do this to me. I know that falling in love with my own sister is a crime but-...*

"Oppa?" She tilted her head as she stared at him, the exact same way she used to look at him. His mouth fell as he ran out of the ward, in a loss of what to do. 

He wished that time could turn back.

He wished that he didn't go for the seminar.

He wished that all these was a dream.

"Your sister told me. She really likes you. It was the first time I saw her cry ever since she lost her memories. She really likes you."

And hee wished that she still loved him, as a guy.

 

 

[ Short update but I poured a lot of feelings into this.. Hmm, maybe because I never liked being in hospitals, it always gave us this sad and depressing feeling. hahaha thanks for subscribing:D]