Lies and more lies

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

[ I know I know.. This isn't the first time that I made someone lose their memories and then BAM, throw their memories back at them. But I really ran out of ideas and now like just a few minutes ago when I thought of an alternative way of continuing the story, I realized I just made her remember. I'm like banging my head now at how messy this plot is, I don't think there was any story that I've written was so messy. AISHHHH. Okay, you know what I'll just continue the story and if I really really have no choice, then I'll end the story again:( sigh...]

---

BGM: 2AM - I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhuVWznRDDs

---

Jun stood up rapidly, causing the chair to fall backwards and hit the floor with a loud 'bam'. You blinked as you looked at Jun in shock. You frowned before smiling awkwardly, "Oppa.. The chair.." You attempted to get down and pick up the chair when Jun held your hand. 

You stopped and looked at him. He wasn't looking at you, just at the ground. "Stay."

"A... Araso... Oppa, are you alright? Why do you look so pale? I'm really sorry.. Are you mad at me?" You looked at him with your large eyes, blinking several times.

Jun looked at you. There was this distant, foreign look. Of course he would have this look. You were back to the old you. The cute, aegyo-full you. While he was so in love with that cold look of yours. The independable, strong look.

Jun's hands trembled as he ran out, leaving the door ajar. You could hear his footsteps getting softer and softer. The room was filled with 'beep' sounds coming from the machine beside you.

You closed your eyes as your smile faded. "I'm sorry..." You muttered as you lay down on your bed again and was about to fall asleep again when he called your name. 

"I was right. I knew you would attempt doing that. So what do you think? Does this relationship stay as it is?" He stood by the door with his arm crossed. You sighed before sitting up again, "I really don't know what you are talking about."

He snorted and picked up the chair that was laying on the ground, "Well, I'm very sure you know what I'm talking about. You lied. I asked the doctor, he was the one who told me everything."

You kept quiet as you noticed a shadow by the door. "Come in." You spoke as the person revealed herself. 

You felt anger rise as you saw her. "Are you guys together?"

T.K turned around and saw who you were talking about. "Haejung? What a timing." Haejung ignored him as she replied, "No. I wanted to see Kang Jun but when I came, he was running off. He looked real emotion and I thought the only reason could be you."

T.K smirked, "Yeah you're right. She's the reason why he's all crying like mama's boy. I don't get why you are doing this to him. Don't you have feelings for him? What's the point of hurting him like that?" You rolled your eyes, "If only I could be as selfish as you."

T.K pouted, "EHHHH, JAGIYA~" You flinched the moment his voice returned to normal when he spoke, "You're still my girlfriend you know. You should be very clear of that. You got back your memories."

Your eyes widened as you gaped at him, "How did-..."

"Even I know." Haejung sighed as she sat on your bed side. "What-..."

"You can't act." They both chorused and they stared at each other in shock. "We make a cute couple." T.K smirked when you rolled your eyes, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to risk my job and from the beginning, I was very hesitant about this relationship. I won't let you go now. So please, stay with me. I wonder who said that." You glared at him and he shrugged, "I'm breaking up with you."

You shook your head as you continued, "Yeah I'm supposed to be someone who remembered her past and not someone who remembers what happened after the accident so will you all shut up?!" You yelled when T.K was giving flirty comments while Haejung was cutting him off every second possible.

Haejung played with her manicured nails before looking at you, "It's kinda obvious. The minute I came in, your voice didn't even sound like the hyper old you. To be honest, your voice now sounds like a broken recorder." She threw you a bottle of mineral water near by.

You caught it skillfully and shrugged, "Well at least it fools him. Yeah you guys are right,  I remembered my past and I didn't forget what happened after the accident. I don't want Jun to have any feelings for me."

"But why?"

You took a sip of water before replying, "You heard my mom. She cried. The last time mom cried was when appa died. This is the only solution."

T.K rolled his eyes before putting his leg up on your bed. You glared at him before pushing it off, "Legs please." T.K ignored you and placed his legs on your bed again. "The Kang siblings are really world's greatest dumb people."

"Says the one who always lost in ranking to Kang Jun during high school years." Haejung retorted getting a blowkiss from T.K.

*Someone save me.*

"You guys just keep your mouth shut up okay. If you do that, Haejung will get to be with oppa, and then, happy ending." You stated and Haejung grinned, "I like where you're getting."

T.K sulked, "Haejung? Aw man, she has one fine figure." 

The both of you ignored him as you looked at Haejung, "Unnie, can you check on Kang Jun? I think he is definitely hurt."

Haejung smiled before she went off cheerfully. 

"Minwoo oppa leave. Please. I want my sleep. Staying awake through closed eyes is probably the most tiring thing ever." You sighed and T.K kissed your forehead before walking off. *That flirt.*

 

 

[ OMG if it's too confusing I apologize. Too sum up for all confused people, Haejung and T.K knows that 'you' faked that you didn't remember anything that happened after the accident when you actually do remember and have memories of your past. And you're pretending that you don't have memories after that accident because you heard your mom cry and how disappointed your mom was with Kang Jun. Any more queries, just pm me or comment below!! Thank you:D]