Makeover

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

 

"Jae Ri ah, wake up." Jun lightly nudged your arm. Your eyes shot open as you glared at him. You straightened up as you eyed him, "Yo you stranger. Out of here. Also do not call me anything you like because that name just sounds disgusting."
 
Jun gaped at your words as you laid back down. Did you just call your own name disgusting? The you who always praised Omma for giving you such a beautiful name actually told him that it was disgusting.
 
"Will you leave a not?"
 
Jun's jaw dropped as he stared at you in shock. This was getting worse. He simply couldn't handle this. I mean, first you said he was a stranger, second you just used informal phrases with him and lastly, you insulted your name and to Jun, it was really ill-mannered.
 
This was nothing like you were before. In fact, it was the total opposite.
 
"But... I... I signed the discharged form already... You have to leave..." Jun muttered as he looked at you expectantly but you ignored him, pretending to sleep soundly by making soft breathing noises.
 
That totally fooled the innocent Jun. He looked at you bitterly, a longing feeling for his cute and bubbly sister to remember her memories. *I believe you'll remember in due time. Meantime, I'll be here to protect you from more danger. It's my fault you're like that right now.*
 
Jun walked out as he closed the door behind, sighing as he went to look for the nurses, hoping they would let you stay  just a while more.
 
 
At the same time, you noticed that Jun left and you quickly got out from your bed. You kept a poker face as you looked out from your ward. Thankfully, your ward was on the second floor. Seeing that it was clear coast, your lips twitched upwards as you climbed out of the window.
 
Honestly, the you now enjoyed risks and jumping out from the second floor was capable of exciting you just a little bit. The old you would have freaked out and simply take the safest way. The thoughts of venturing out not Seoul without knowing who the heck you were didn't scare you like how it would have scared you if you were the old you. In fact, you felt ecstatic.
 
You landed on the soft carpeted grass as you grinned. Quickly you ran as fast as you could, away from the hospital that creeped you out, in your hospital clothes.
 
 
Jun was told to leave the ward with you when he tried to ask the nurse if you could stay a little longer as they had not enough wards since a fire recently broke out and there were much more patients that needed that bed.
 
"Jae Ri-..." Jun's eyes widened as he widened the door, quickly sprinting towards the empty bed. "No..." Jun looked at the window in disbelief. You wouldn't have jumped down, would you?
 
"Kang Jae Ri..." Jun muttered as he glared at your empty bed. You had never once been so rebellious that Jun really felt like scolding you. From young, you had always behaved, never once disobeying your Omma or Jun. Right now, you simply didn't care at all.
 
 
"YAHOOO!" You shouted as everyone looked your way. You didn't care about their looks as you inhaled the fresh air. You ran so much that you didn't know where you were at all. It was just noisy.
 
"Woah look. That girl... I think she escaped from the mental hospital, no?" Someone commented and you shot that girl a look. She flinched at your sharp look and quickly walked away.
 
You had your hospital flip flops which was the type that hotels provided you, on. You scratched your head as you tried to decide on where to go.  You groaned and quickly gave up on thinking when your head throbbed a little. *I'll just go my way.*
 
You walked by a basketball court when suddenly a basketball flew towards you. 
 
"WATCH OUT NOONA!" The group of boys called. You blinked as you lightly pushed the ball away, as if it was an easy task.
 
Every single boy there looked at you, stunned. "Did that feminine noona just pushed the ball away although she was looking in front?"
 
You glared at that boy who said that. "Yah you. Did you just call me feminine? Which part of me does this feminine vibe come from, huh?" You yanked his collar and the boy gasped, quickly apologizing, "I'm sorry noona! It was meant to be a compliment!"
 
You didn't even react to his sincere apology as you shoved him away and he went falling backwards. His friends quickly helped him up and as fast as they could, they ran away from you.
 
"I'm feminine?" You frowned as you moved towards a shop that had a really shiny glass door. You stood in front of it and looked at your reflection. You touched your hair and looked at your long brown curls, in the mean time, noticing that you didn't have any piercings on your ears at well.
 
You smiled as you made your way to a salon next door. "I would like to dye my hair dark red." 
 
 
You came out the salon with your nicely dyed red hair with your curls still dangling down your shoulders. It must be great to have that face of yours as the stylist simply couldn't charge you since he was so charmed by your looks. Did I mention that you were one of the most sought girl in school since you had looks and brains. 
 
You rubbed your ear lobes, a smirk forming on your face. You walked into a jewelry shop, regaining your poker face. "I want to pierce my ear. Two on the right ear lobe and one on the left."
 
This time, you weren't lucky since the person that pierced your ears was a girl. You simply ran out of the shop after getting ear piercings, ignoring the fact that the were calling for you.
 
You panted as you looked at your reflection in the pond as the sun started to set. Your makeover was completed as you smiled in satisfaction. It's amazing that you could look cute before and now you look stunning in this rebellious look.
 
"Yah Kang Jae Ri." Jun spoke in a really soft but audible voice. You fumed at his presence, "What the hell are you doing here? Stop sta-..."
 
Without more words, Jun ran up towards you and embraced you tightly, not even lecturing about your makeover, and just pleased that you were safe and sound.
 
 
 
[ Be lucky I didn't make 'You' do some sort of tattoo>< anyways, I changed her name so it's much easier for me to differ her and Jun. I'm sorry for the changes that keeps on taking place in this story since this story isn't very stable yet. I don't have the time to sort everything out for this story so I'll just change whatever I can to make it look better whenever I update:) please do tell me if i haven't change her name to Jae Ri in other chapters.
 
Thanks for waiting for this ultra late update(: ]