Another Discovery

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

 

" OPPA." you barged in and everyone glared at you. TK frowned and eyed you, "Yes, Kang haksaeng? Please do be aware that we are in school."
 
You rolled your eyes and dragged him out of his class. "YAH JAE RI. I HAVE LESSONS! WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU?" he shouted and you stopped in your footsteps, throwing him your black bagpack. He caught it and gaped at you. "You didn't ing tell me." You glared at him, your eyes shooting daggers.
 
TK gave you the sternest look he could give and lectured, "Language dear. Language. Didn't your brother teach you never to swear?"
 
"Well, did my brother tell you to lie?" You retorted and TK was about to lecture you when you shouted, "YOU DIDN'T ING TELL ME I WAS DATING YOU."
 
The corridors buzzed with noise as everyone ran out of their classrooms, watching the dramatic scene in interest. TK's eyes widened as he looked at you in disbelief, "That never happened. You're hallucinating."
 
You crossed your arms and continued, "Don't you lie. I remember. You were the guy I saw in my memories. Why didn't you say? Why were you trying to hide it from me? If I didn't remember, would you have kept it away from me till I died?"
 
TK bit his lips as he was at a loss of words. Everyone gathered and snapped photos of this dramatic scene while the teachers tried to get them back into class.
 
"Minwoo and Jae Ri haksaeng, please visit the principal office immediately." The principal announced through the broadcast system while the students were forcefully called back to class.
 
There were tears rolling in your eyes but you would never let them fall. You didn't get it, why was he hiding this from you? Why won't he tell? Was it that hard to say that they were dating?
 
You were pissed. Pissed that he didn't tell you about it, pissed that he even called you his little sister. But most of all, pissed that you couldn't understand what was this feeling.
 
Because honestly, remembering that you were dating TK made your heart beat faster. It wasn't those happy heart beats. It was depressed yet lost of what to do that caused your heart to beat so fast.
 
Because it was no where compared to how fast your heart would beat when you were with Kang Jun.
 
*I'm doomed.*
 
"Minwoo shi, can you please explain whatever happened outside is not what I think it is." The principal asked as she looked visibly crossed.
 
"No, it isn't like what-..."
 
"I'm out of here." You turned to the door when the principal shouted, "Oh yeah? If you stay, I'll reconsider your suspending you."
 
You rolled your eyes and glared at the principal, "You know what? Expel me then. Just expel the student that tops the school and has potential of bringing glory to this god damned school." You scowled at what you just said and left the principal office.
 
You wanted to get expelled so badly but if you do get expelled, Kang Jun would be making a whole lot of noise. I swear, that's not something worth going through.
 
"Yah Kang Jae Ri." TK shouted and you ignored him as you increased your walking speed.
 
He growled before running towards you and yanking you into his arms. "Stay with me." He whispered, caressing your hair.
 
You stayed silent as he continued to apologize softly. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to risk my job and from the beginning, I was very hesistant about this relationship. I won't let you go now. So please, stay with me. I'll explain everything to your brother. Just do what a girlfriend would do in this situation alright?"
 
You pushed him away and mumbled as you kept your head down. "I don't like you anymore. I realize, I fell in love with the one I shouldn't be falling in love with." You watched as TK clutched his fists in anger, "It's Kang Jun isn't it? YOU GUYS ARE SIBLINGS!"
 
Tears trickled down your cheeks as you nodded, "I shouldn't. But I can't help it." You bent down as you sobbed into your hands. A sudden surge of pain ran through your head as you fell backwards.
 
"Jae Ri?! YAH JAE RI!" all you heard was TK's faint calls as your vision was entirely black. You felt cold and yet you were pespiring.
 
 
[ The other update:D hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm having exams now so I can't keep updating but I'll update as soon as my exams end!]