Mysterious Girl

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

Jun squeezed you tightly in his arms, a relieved smile surfacing. "I'm so glad you're fine." Jun muttered, his grip getting tighter. You frowned as you yanked his arms away from you. "Don't randomly hug a girl in public. Where are your manners?" 

Jun looked at you with an amused look. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so cute~" Jun ruffled your hair and you threw him an annoyed look. "I am not cute. And please, do not mess up my hair. I just dyed it."

Jun's smile disappeared as he raised his eyebrows at you, "I thought you didn't like wasting money on things like this." You gave a triumph look and answered, "It was for free."

Jun crossed his arms, "And those piercings? I thought you hated piercings all along since you thought it was painful." You shrugged but immediately glared at him, "And why must I explain everything to you?"

Jun snorted as he arched closer to look at your piercings. "Hmph, my dongsaeng is really different now." You backed away and snapped, "I told you, I don't know who the heck you are! Therefore, I am not your dongsaeng, mister!" Jun chuckled as he planted a kiss on your forehead, "The more you act like that, the more I find you adorable."

You growled as you stormed off. Jun's smile faded the minute your back faced him, his heart aching to act like that in front of you. *I hate how you're backing away from me. Why is it that losing your memories makes you totally different? I want the old Jae Ri back.*

In the mean time, you walked faster and mumbled things like, "Why is this stranger being such a skinship monster? First he hugs me then he kisses my forehead. What am I to him? A that he can randomly touch?" Jun frowned as he threw his arms around you, circling your neck and muttered, "I heard that."

Annoyed and frustrated, you pulled his right arm towards your mouth and bit hard onto it. I repeat, hard

"Ah ah ah ah AHHH! YAH KANG JAE RI, DO YOU WANNA DIE HUH?!" Jun yelled as he pulled back his arm and noticed how his arm was bleeding.

You shrugged and walked off, exclaiming, "It will leave a scar~!" Jun got more and more pissed at your actions. You were starting to act really really rude in front of him and he obviously cannot take it much further.

"YAH! WAIT UP!"

---

 

The both of you walked out of the hospital, one scowling and one pouting. Since when did Jun started to act like that in front of his sister? Never. I mean, he wasn't the cutesy type to begin with but he felt like annoying you because he knew perfectly well, the you now hates people who act all cute.

"Yah~" Jun whined as he hooked his arm with yours. You groaned as you stopped in your footsteps, "I knew you were annoying and clingy but did my bite make you lose your mind?"

"Nope, I just want to annoy you." Jun replied honestly and you literally felt like face palming. You pulled back your arm and continued walking. Jun bit his lips as he tried to remain patient. "Okay, I can do this. I can get her to come home with me." Jun muttered as you had your hands inside your pocket.

"It's time to go back, Jae Ri ah!" Jun shouted as he ran after you.

"Wait, Jun?" A girl with long and straight brown hair, held Jun's wrist. He frowned as he looked at you who was getting further and further away. "Look, I'm in a hurry to get my sister so bye."

"Jun! It's me, Haejung." She beamed with cute crescent eye smile that could charm any other guy out there. But Jun wasn't any other guy, he's a guy that's rushing to get his baby sister home.

Jun gasped and smiled, "Ah it's you. Sorry, I'm in a real hurry now. Bye!" Jun waved as he ran after you. Haejung's smile vanished at the sight of how he rejected you. "My second rejection and it's still from you. I won't let you slip away." Haejung blinked as she walked off with an elegant manner, her long hair brushing against her brown furry coat with a smirk on her face.

 

"I said I'll move out if you don't trust me!" Jun exasperated as he pushed you roughly into your room. You gritted your teeth as you glared at him, "That isn't the problem right now! Look at this! Why are you making me stay in a room that is filled with bright colours and flower patterns. You must as well make me sleep on the roadside!"

Jun crossed his arms with a frustrated look, "But this is your room!" You growled, "Firstly, I don't stay here. Secondly, this isn't my room and thirdly, I am only staying here because I have no where else to stay. Also, I can call the police and report you for kidnapping. Especially since you are forcing me into a room!" 

Jun's eyes widened at your accusation, "What nonsense!"

"It's the truth!" You spoke as you walked out of the room. 

"You fabricated those lies!" Jun argued back as you sat on the floor in the living room. You tapped your chin as you lay on the floor, "It's assertions that has perfect evidence to support it."

Jun gaped at you. Wow wow, you lost your memory but the fact that you are a genius to begin with hasn't changed at all.

"Fine then sleep here! I'll sleep inside! When omma comes back, I'll be forced to sleep with you. So choose, to sleep with a girl or a guy." Jun reasoned, thinking he would get you to say yes.

"As long as it's not in a cutesy environment, I'm fine. Just don't kick me when you're asleep." You snuggled onto the thin layer of mattress. Jun sighed as he plop down beside you, "That's right, what can I expect from a rebellious teen?"

 

[ Sorry for the extreme late update~! Was busy completing hw!!!:D But I'm done with it now so once again, thanks for subscribing!:D]