Goodbye

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

 

Jun carried his luggage and sighed, there was your luggage right before him. Instead of complaining about the fact that you didn't bring your luggage with you such that he had to bring it back for you, he was worried if you had brought enough clothes for yourself.

*That babo. Does she even want me back right now? Should I stay a little longer?* Jun was in a complete lost of what to do. He knew how he felt for you and after you directly pushed him away, he really didn't know how he was going to face you.

He unlocked his phone and saw no miss calls. "She must've persuaded omma that I had something else to do and that's why omma didn't call." Jun scratched his head as he sat on his luggage, disheartened.

At that moment, his phone started ringing. His eyes widened and answered the phone without looking at the Caller ID. "Jae Ri? I'm so sorry that I wasn't acting like hoe a brother should-... "

The other line gasped and shouted, "Yah Kang Jun shi! What did you do to your sister?!" Jun shook his head in disbelief. "Siwoo hyung! "

Siwoo ignored Jun's greetings and yelped, "Have your hormones gone insane? Because you haven't gotten yourself a girlfriend so you targeted your sister? You disappointed me, Kang Jun shi!"

"Ayy Hyung!" Jun growled as he swung his luggage over his shoulder while picking up your black luggage. Girls swoon over his actions.

"Araso, where are you? Still working your off?" Siwoo questioned as someone shouted his name from afar. Jun laughed, " On my way home from a vacation."

Siwoo gasped even louder and it sounded like he was in great need of air. "YOU WENT ON A VACATION WITHOUT ME?! HOW COULD YOU!!" Jun frowned, "Hyung didn't even contact me! I'm just getting a break from revising medicine. I intend to enroll into college again. So I've been studying hard with my sister's help."

Siwoo laughed, " Isn't your sister in high school or something? How would she know anything about the college exams? Especially since you've always been aiming for pharmacy, it's not possible for a high school kid to understand anything about that!" Jun frowned at how you were looking down at you. "Hyung, what's penicillin?"

Siwoo gulped, "Er... Cough medicine?" Jun snickered, "It's antibiotic. My sister even knows that other antibiotics that derived from penicillin. Bet you can't even list one!"

Siwoo bit his lips, "Fine I admit you two are the genius siblings, the descendants of Einstein. " Jun chuckled as he placed his luggage down to buy a ticket for the bus ride home. "Hyung, why did you even call me?"

"YAH KIM TAEMIN! " someone shouted at the background and Siwoo quickly replied, "There's a conference for people interested in getting to pharmacy around Japan. I got a ticket for you and it's about 5 days long. You have to go off by tonight and I'm so sorry that I could only tell you this news now. It's a great experience and many people are dying to get a place. Can you go for it?" Jun immediately thought of you and hesitated. "But... "

" If you can go, the ticket would be at the reception center. Don't miss out this great chance. I'm sure your sister would understand. Okay, I need to go now, bye!!" Siwoo hung up instantly before Jun had a chance to say anything. *5Days without you..*

Throughout the bus ride home, he contemplated whether or not to discuss about this with you. He knew he wanted to go for this conference but if you were to say no, he wouldn't because.. Simply because his sister reigns above all things.

*Aish I'll just call her up and if she doesn't pick up I wouldn't go.*

On the other hand, you were playing with your phone. The moment it started ringing, you made a face. "OPPA ANNYEONG." You purposely shouted through the phone. You were doing ridiculous stuff so that it would be less awkward for him.

" Yah Jae Ri ah, my friend called me up to go to a conference at Japan for 5 days, will you be okay without me?" Jun asked. Secretly he was wishing you would say no so he could stay with you.

You bit your lips and sighed. After quarreling with Jun, it would be awkward wouldn't it? "Oppa, it's called a seminar. Anyways, you should go for it. I will be fine."

Jun stiffened at your reply. So you still wanted him to leave after all. "Haha.. Haha.. Yeah I knew it was called a seminar. Jae Ri ah, you sure you'll be fine?" You rolled your eyes and replied, "Yes I would be fine now just go for that seminar already."

There was a long silence before Jun continued, "So I'm going for that seminar in Japan for five days..."

You nodded and faked a smile, "Yeah you're going for that seminar."

Jun looked down as he gulped, "Yeah, I'm going."

"Bye oppa."

"Goodbye Jae Ri, take care."

 

For five days without the guardian that always protected her from young, nothing would happen, nothing would feel wrong, everything would be just right.