Chapter 1: Wait while the rain pours

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

You tapped your shoes on the concrete floor as you pouted. *I'm gonna spent my day alone, again.* You were about to walk to the gate to look whether your brother would be coming home soon when the rain started pouring.

You instantly used your hands to cover your forehead as you ran back into the house. You wiped off rain drops while looking out of the door where the rain was blowing in, making the whole floor damp. You quickly shut the door and sighed. "How is oppa gonna come home when he didn't bring an umbrella with him?" you mumbled as you eyed his umbrella by the side of your closet.

The house you were living in, together with your omma and oppa was a really small house that consisted of one living room, one bedroom, one small toilet and one small kitchen. Well, your brother often has to sleep in the living room since he was the only guy. Deciding that staying up to wait for him wasn't a really good idea since he seems like he wouldn't be coming back soon, you walked into the toilet, about to take a shower.

"Eh?" You the tap but there wasn't even a drip of water. You sighed, realizing that omma probably forgot to pay the water bills again. You quickly slipped on your pajamas and went to bed.

 

You were sleeping soundly when you were awaken by the sounds of the front gate opening. The sound of rain drops splashing against your window could still be heard, though it was much lighter now.

You sat up as you watched the tall shadow move around the living room. *Oppa's back.* You smiled as you opened the door.

"Oppa!" you greeted as you pounced on him, giving him a tight hug. He smiled weakly, exhausted from working all day and patted your head. "How was my little Jae Ri today? Did you listen in class?"

You beamed and broke the hug. "I did! And I received my results from the test I took recently. I topped the class, again!" Kang Jun laughed and shook his head in amusement, "Wow, I'm not surprised. You gotta let others take the first place sometimes, you know?"

You pouted, obviously disagreeing with him. "It's not my fault they refused to study harder."

Kang Jun ruffled your hair as he removed his coat. You quickly took his coat from him and hung it on a clothes stand. "It's not like you studied at all." Kang Jun pointed out as he went to the kitchen.

"Oppa!" you puffed out your cheeks at your oppa's words. Kang Jun sipped on his fresh milk when he glared at you, "Why aren't you asleep? Isn't beauty sleep the most important thing to women?"

You laughed and nodded but decided to ask one last question, "Oppa, when are you getting a girlfriend?"

He stopped drinking as he glared at you. "How many times have I mentioned not to bring up this subject?"

You rolled your eyes and ran into your room, at the same time, shouting, "I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE AS AN OLD BACHELOR!"

Kang Jun chuckled as he continued to drink his milk.

 

[How was the first chapter?:D]