Chapter 09 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!
Ayo there!*waves*.
I am back to update again hihi..:)))
Oh!I'm sorry for the long wait..I was just busy..you know school >__<.
But anyways,enough to my yoou know nonsense comeback speech(?) XD.
So,You can scroll down and start reading..
Thanks again to your support..:*
 

 

 
|Next Morning..|
 
   "My God Kim Hyoyeon!?What's the matter in this early morning?!."Jessica asked annoyingly.
 
Hyoyeon get off her cellphone away on her ear.Okay.Here we are again.Jessica is so moody..She bet this girl and her boyfriend had LQ again.She knew Jessica so well.She's become moody when she and her 3 years boyfriend had serious LQ.
 
Which is like her too.She was moody really.If her day started not so--pretty.It become whole day.So,that's why they were friends.But in contrary,their moody ain't bumping..When she's not on the mood,Jessica has her pretty day then vice versa.
 
She just rolled her eyes."Okay.You were on bad mood.I see".She just said."What happened Sica?Did you two fight again??."
 
"Arggh!!Kim Hyoyeon.I don't wanna heard his name!I don't wann see him!And I don't wanna talk about him!".Jessica said.
 
Uh oh??.It turned out bad because Jessica will going to--EXPLODE!.
 
"Drat that man!".Jessica said.Hyoyeon pictured Sica get up on her bed,sitted.".That Im Taecyeon said that's I'm not worth it at all?!When he said that I slapped him and broke up on him last night!!".
 
Hyoyeon smirked then she shook her head.She just told me that he don't wanna heard his name but she said his name!.Then,not wanna talk about him but yeahh--she started it.
 
And she know how it hurts,right?Remember,that L.Joe told to her.
 
She's not even worth the wait.His voice echoed to her mind.She closed her eyes as she softly took a deep breath.She calmed herself not to cry.And hello?
 
Sica is much more stronger than her--Sica was stronger inside and out but her--She was just stronger outside but inside she knows that she's not.
 
"But you said his name?".Hyoyeon just said to her.
 
"Aish!Darn this mouth!".Sica said and she knew that she patts .
 
She chuckles softly."Are you alright??.".
 
"I am!".Sica answered quickly.
 
She was sure that she'll going to answered that.Hello?How many ex-boyfriends before that Im Taecyeon??.Jessica had his 16 ex-boyfriends!Oh plus that jerk Im Taecyeon--Funny right?Sica had his boyfriends as if they were just clothes while her got one--that effin bastard L.Joe!
 
 
"Anyways,Let's forget him!".Jessica added.She smirked.See how Sica handle her lovelife.Isn't she was like immortal,is she??."What do you want??".
 
Hyoyeon just smiled."Hmm..I just want you to help me decided what would I going to wear later??.".Hyoyeon asked.
 
"Holy God Kim Hyoyeon!You have your mom clothing line!So,it's mean that she has fashion humour,how can you not even had a little bit?For Peter's sake!.".Jessica exaggeratingly said
 
My goodness!She's even worst to her mom.She even called 2 saints!."Aish!This girl.So,nothing.What would I do?."Hyoyeon said.".So,your going to help me or not??."
 
Sica rolled her eyes."Fine!".
 
Then,Hyoyeon walks towards near to her closet and open it."So?.".As she looking to all the dresses that they'd--Oh no!Jessica bought yesterday.
 
"Just get the red dress top and the pencil cut colored black skirt.And paired it with the stilleto highed-heels.".She said.
 
Hyoyeon eyes widened when she saw it."Yah Jessica Jung!Come on~I will not to meet them on the club.It's just cafè!?.".She said surprisingly.
 
"I'm the boss here.And it's you're fault either.".Sica teased.
 
"Oh fine!".Hyoyeon fakingly agreed.Hello?She's not going to wear that."I'll call you again later.".
 
"Just kiss me to them,okay?.".She said and laughed.
 
And they hung up."Crazy..".She whispered.
 
Then,Hyoyeon started to observed her closet.God!How can she pick what she'll going to wear.She bit her finger tip while thinking.To tell you thruth,she's not like this!If she'll just going to meet Sica to hang out,she'll just going to pull what's on above and that's it!She had her outfit.
 
"Oh my God!Kim Hyoyeon.Don't getting tired of yourself.Just because you'll going to meet up four handsome men?Here you are,trying to pretend?And your not even like this..".She said to herself.Then,she just grabbed her white shirt with a printed big face of smiley on the front,it was off shoulder.Then,her black skinny jeans pants.Then,a simple plain black highed-cut shoes.She even decided to wear her black eyeglasses.
 
She smiled as she saw herself on the mirror.See?She can move better than those dresses that Sica wanted to wear on her.
 
 
And she get her bag and went out.
 
*                                          *                                      *                                *
 
   |Carbougèe Cafè|
 
    When Hyoyeon entered on that cafè,she first saw the handsome guy right on the corner of that cafè.He had his earphones on his ears.
 
Kim Himchan??.Her mind asked.
 
Yes!It was the handsome bartender.God!He's more handsome on her eyes without the effect of that effin tequila!.She walks towards to him but before she get near to his table.She heard the other girls on different tables.She just noticed that Himchan was the only guy on that cafè!.And the rest were all girls.
 
"He's so effin handsome!".
 
"Why?He's alone??".
 
"God!I want to kiss those kissable lips!."
 
"Where are the others?."
 
Hyoyeon frowned as she heard all of them.Are they popular here?.She asked on herself.
 
 
Then,she stopped on his front as she clears .
 
"Who the hell is that girl??.".
 
She heard on the other side of the table--a one table far away from them.
 
"Yeah~This is the first time that I saw her?."
 
"Is she dating him??God no!".
 
Hyoyeon just shook her head.
 
Himchan looked up.And quickly smiled when he recognized her.He even put off his earphone and quickly stood up."Oh!You're Kim Hyoyeon??And your the
girl who drunk herself??.".He said.And he handed his hand.
 
"Well~Yes!".Hyoyeon shyly agreed as she accepted his hand.And they sit as he signed it."And sorry about that.".
 
Himchan smiled."Naa...I understand but don't drink without me,okay?.".
 
Hyoyeon halfted surprised as she heard that."Okay.".She just said.
 
"It's 10 minutes before 3:00 PM.Why you were so early?.".Himchan asked.
 
"I just want to be early 'cause I am bored.".Hyoyeon said."What about you?.".
 
"Well~I don't have anything to do,so I decided to go here.".He said.
 
Hyoyeon just nods.
 
"Xiumin!".Himchan shouts.
 
"Oh my God!My prince charming!".
 
"Aww.He's totally cute!".
 
"Xiumin..my baby!".
 
She heard again.What hell on earth these girls whispering about??.Well~If it called whisper but for her it's not because she was sure that even these two
handsome mere mortal men heard what they were saying.
 
Hyoyeon turned as she saw the chubby-cute guy walking towards to them.He was smiling all the way.
 
"Hi!".As he waves.He was like a child.
 
"Hi!".
 
"Hello Xiumin!".She saw a highschool girl said that and a three girls more smiling so sweet to him.
 
"Hi!".Xiumin nods as he smiled.
 
 
Wow!Look,how popular they are??.
 
Xiumin sat beside Himchan as they done their hand gestures.Maybe,it was the signed of their friendship.Then,he turned to her with slighted knots on his smooth forehead."I remember you!".
 
Hyoyeon just nods slightly."Sort of??.".
 
Xiumin smiled widely as he remember where."Oh yeah!You were that girl!".He said as he nodding.Himchan just changing his looks to them curiously.Xiumin just put his arms on his shoulders."I met her 2 or 3 days ago..".He said to him.Himchan just nods,then he put off his arms as he leaned his elbows to the table and put the two hands on his cheeks and looked to her."You're much pretty today."He said as he smiled sweetly.
 
Oh!God!He's so cute.He's doing aegyo whose very popular to guys now.
 
"Thank you.".Hyoyeon said as she smiled back.Then,she saw a waitress served a shakes to them.
 
"Thanks.".Himchan said.The waitress smiled back and bows as she left them.
 
Himchan just shook his head."By the way..What school your attending to?.".He asked.
 
"At Montessori Seoul Academy.".
 
"Really?That's our school too!".Xiumin excitedly said."Are you a freshman and what course your taking up??.".
 
 
He's really like a child."I am.Business Administration.What about you two??.".She asked as if she doesn't know at all.
 
"I'm taking up HRM.This guy was taking up Architecture.Kris was Engineering and Donghae was Photography.And were your seniors.".Himchan happily said.
 
Hyoyeon smiled."That's good.".
 
"Can I ask you something?".Xiumin asked.
 
"If I can answer that why not?".Hyoyeon said.
 
"Well~Sorry but I'm just curious.".Himchan just looked to him."But the day that we met.Is that the day that you found out about to your ex-boyfriend and friend??.".Xiumin asked.Himchan patts him.He just pouted.
 
Hyoyeon smiled."Apology accepted.Yeah!That's the worst day I had.".She said."But how did you found that?".She asked curiously.
 
"Donghae said that and he guessed that's the problem that pushed yourself to this point.".Xiumin informed.
 
Her forehead created knots.That Obnoxious Dragon told them??.She asked curiously to herself.Hello?Have you forgot already??.You told to him all your miseries brought by that jerk L.Joe and her friend turned to witch Victoria while you thought that he was sleeping all the way.She smirked.
 
Oh Yes!Obnoxious Dragon.That was the nickname she gave to him.Why?Because he was so serious like a dragon and super obnoxious.Isn't he doesn't know how to smile even a little??.
 
"And don't you worry.Our clients reasons were prohibited.So,just us who knew about it.".Bryan said.
 
"Right!".Xiumin agreed.
 
They smiled to her to assured her.
 
See how these two men smiled to her while that Obnoxious Dragon can't smile to her even a fake one?!.
 
Hyoyeon shook her head slightly just to fades her thought about him."You say so..".She said.
 
"Where the hell Donghae and Kris??.".Xiumin noticed that the two were not yet there.30 minutes passed by.
 
"As if you don't know that two.".Himchan smirked.
 
"Wait.I'm going to call them.".Xiumin said and he go far from them.
 
"Are they really like this??`cause I hate---".
 
Hyoyeon stops when someone abruptly kissed her.Yes!Someone kissed her on her lips!Her eyes widened,it was the "ert Mouth Invader!!".She quickly slapped him and stood up.
 
"WHHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!".Hyoyeon shouts.
 
The ert Mouth Invader,Himchan,Xiumin--whose two tables away from them and too many girls inside of that cafè looked to her shockingly.Xiumin quickly go to them.
 
"Oh my God!!What the hell she've done to him??."
 
"Oh my Kris!?".
 
"This brat!!".
 
Hyoyeon heard all of it and she saw that all the girls were looki--ah NO!Glaring her to death!!!.
 
Himchan quickly stand up to ease some tension."I'm sorry Hyoyeon.It's the way Kris say 'hi' to our new customers.".He informed nicely.
 
Kris sat beside her while touching the left part of his face where her hand landed."It's hurt,huh??.".
 
Himchan and Xiumin laughed.But Hyoyeon was still standing.Kris glared the two.The two stop laughing but Xiumin couldn't controll his laugher so after 3 seconds he bursts it out.
 
"I think you should learn your lesson,Wu Yifan!".Xiumin teased.
 
"You can sit now Hyoyeon.Kris is harmful so beware..".Himchan added.
 
The two high fived.
 
Hyoyeon follows Himchan and she sat.
 
"Yah!You two.Are you really my friends?".Kris asked.
 
"Ofcourse dude!".Xiumin said.
 
"And..yet..kinda!".Himchan added.
 
And they laughed again.
 
Hyoyeon can't controlled herself to smiled.
 
 
The men suddenly looked at her.She didn't let herself stop smiling when she didn't satisfied.
 
She clears ."Okay.Please continue.".
 
If the two were still quiet,not Himchan.He matched her grin.
 
"Are you aware how beautiful you are Hyoyeon when you were smiling??.".
 
"The guy that broke your heart doesn't deserve you.If I were him I'll marry you so quick.".Kris said."I've never met a lady who could make us,mere mortal men,stop and just watch you smile.".
 
 
Himchan shook his head.Kris really know how to handle girls.He thought.
 
"Thanks for that."Hyoyeon said."But I do want you to know that I don't like what you've done.And I know you can handle girls but spare me because I know how to handle boys like you..".She smiled fakely.
 
 
Kris halfted surprised.Xiumin laughs again.Himchan give her applause.
 
"You're the first girl who said that to me..".Kris said as he recovered from his surprised.
 
"My pleasure.".Hyo said.
 
And the two laughed out loud.
 
"Fine.I'll let you win because you're pretty with that simple and y outfit you've got!".Kris said.
 
"Aren't you going to stop,are you??."
 
"Ooooh!!.".The two both said.
 
Kris crumpled tissue and throws to them.And they laughed again.
 
Then,a guy just sat on the other side of Hyoyeon.They all looked to him.Ofcourse!It's Donghae.
 
 
"Oh my God!Those brown eyes!.".
 
"My Prince is now here.".
 
Prince??.Her mind parroted.
 
"God!He catch my heart again.".
 
Of course it's the girls inside of that cafè.Wait.How popular they were??
 
"Wow Bro~.You're so early??".Xiumin said as they doing their hand gestures.(Hey you!Yes you!Wanna now how they're doing their hand gestures??Hehe.Imagine this.[Well~I'm not totally great at describing!v=_=v.Sorry.].Here it goes:Tapped their both hands up and down.Then,bumped their both fists together.)
 
"As if you don't know!".Kris said.
 
"So,can we start now?.".Donghae said.
 
Hyoyeon frowned.Why this guy always on hurry?.She asked.And he even doesn't look to me??Oh!The hell I care!.
 
Himchan frowned."Haven't see Hyoyeon?You can greet her either.".He said.
 
Oh!Himchan.I don't care."It's okay..".She said
 
"Go on.".He just said.
 
Aish~!I really hate this Obnoxious Dragon!!.Her mind shouts.Xiumun and Himchan looked to her.As if they were questioning her.What happened?.
 
Hyoyeon just nods and smiled fakely.
 
Himchan shook his head."Fine."And he open the envelope were the two folders placed.He handed it to them."Hyoyeon,Your contract is now there.First,I will going to tackle to you what's inside of this contract."
 
Hyoyeon nods again.
"1)The customer(s) must pay $150 to activate the 3 months kissing operation.The instructor can't kiss nor smack to the customer if she's not been paid.".Himchan looked to her."Have you bring the money?".He asked.
 
Hyo nods."I have my atm card.So,Later I will going to withdraw.".
 
Himchan nods."2)This foundation must be keep hide or the client must be keep quiet about this whole transaction or else the customer(s) must atleast add on her previous payment.And even when the conract has been terminated or already expired.".Then,looked to her again."As what Donghae said to me,your bestfriend knew about this??.".
 
"Yeah~but I knew my bestfriend so well.She will going to keep this secret.".She assured.
 
"Thanks!".Himchan said."3)The customer(s) has a chance to pick her instructor.Note:If the instructor you picked have his customer already,he's out of the choices.And if you already decided whom you picked it can't be change anymore.So,think wisely!".Looked to her again."Later,I'll going to ask you who is it?".
 
 
Hyoyeon nodded.
 
"4)Do not too picky when it comes to how the instructor teach/tacle the different kind of kisses.".Looked to her."I guess you were surprised to this right?".
 
Hyoyeon forced herself to smile."A..little bit.".She said.
 
"A little bit?.".Donghae whispered but Hyoyeon heard it so,she gave her fake smiled.He just looks away.Hyoyeon turned her attention to Himchan.
 
"5)If both people feel ually urg--".
 
"Stop.".Hyo interupts.
 
They all looked to her curiously.
 
Hyoyeon forced herself to smile"I mean..Ahmm.Let's proceed to the last one.".She rubs her both hands."I guess I know what it means."
 
Himchan nods.Kris smirked,so does Donghae.Then,Xiumin smiled to her.
 
"6)Both people cannot have romantically involvement while they were on the 3 months kissing lessons.If this will gonna happen,the contract will be automatically terminated.And there's no refundable."As Himchan done reading it.He looked to her waiting for her answer.
 
"As what I've said to him yesterday..".Hyoyeon pointing Donghae."I am confident not to fall in love to the four of you.".She said confidently.
 
Himchan and Xiumin looked to each other.Donghae secretly puffed as he shook his head.
 
"Are you really confident not to fall for me?".Kris asked with his winning smile.
 
 
Hyoyeon turned to him with her sweetest smiled."Ofcourse!You're not my type either."She said with blank expression.
 
"Booom!".Xiumin said.
 
Himchan laughed out loud.Donghae smirked.
 
"Aish!You're so childish!".Kris patts him.
 
Xiumin sticked out his tounge.
 
"Stop now.".Himchan said.And he handed the contract to her."You can sign that now if you were agree to our rules and regulation.".
 
Hyoyeon get the ballpen and the contract.Then,she signed it.
 
 
"So,you were now done signing it.".Xiumin said."Beside that,Who did you picked among us?".He excitedly asked.
 
Kris quickly starightened his back,fixed his polo shirt and cleared his throat.
 
"He's really confident that you will going to choose him.".Himchan said.
 
Hyoyeon just smiled to him."I've decided to choose..".She took a deep breath secretly."Kim Himchan.".
 
Himchan smiled.
 
"Eeengg~!".Kris said with crossed hands.
 
Hyoyeon curiously looked to him.
 
"Himchan has his currently customer.His contract will be going to expire next week.".Donghae informed with blank expression.
 
Great!The Rude Obnoxious Dragon speaking!?.Her mind shouts.
 
Hyoyeon sighed."Fine.Let me think of it for awhile.".She said and stood up and go to a powder room.
 
"Hell!".She murmured."Who will you going to choose Hyoyeon?".As she thinking deeply.
 
Then,when she looked to the mirror a grinned flashed on her face.I won't get killed if I play a little,right?.She smiled on herself as she go back to their table.And she heard what they were talking about.
 
 
"So,That's it?You three accidentally saw each other earlier??."She heard Xiumin asked.
 
"Are you deaf or something?.".Donghae asked annoyed.
 
Xiumin just pouted."I'm just asking.".
 
"You weren't do anything??.".Kris asked.
 
Himchan puffs."What should he do?Punch that bastard `till death?".He asked.
 
"If that's the only way.Why not?".Kris said.
 
 
Aish~!This guy.Hyoyeon said.He's not only ert,he even wants trouble!
 
"Let's not talk about this.".Donghae said.
 
And so,she decided to walks on their table.And clears .She sat again.
 
Xiumin smiled again.She smiled back.
 
"So,who is it?.".Xiumin excitedly asked.
 
"Ofcourse,it will be m--.".
 
"Shut up!".Both Xiumin and Himchan shouts.
 
Kris rolled his eyes.
 
Donghae shook his head.
 
"I want..Lee Donghae to be my instructor.".Hyoyeon said seriously.
 
Donghae surprisingly looked to her.
 
And even the three surprised too.
 

 

 
Wasss--uuuuppp!
(Lol!I just missed this XD).
Anyways,thanks agaain for waiting,supporting and loving to his fic of mine ^^..
 
 
And thanks to all new subscribers!^^.
Mwahhh! Mwahh!
Hihi :">.