Chapter 03 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!

 

 
|Hyoyeon's room|
 
     Hyoyeon frowned when she felt the hot shine of the sun on her face.She quickly sat up on her bed.
 
"Oh!My head..".She whispered because she just slept for more than 3 hours because she just cried last night.
 
She just cried to what L.Joe's done to her--but not to the point that she'll going to die.Yes!She loved L.Joe but not more than herself.Maybe,just because he hurted her pride.
 
Her tears fell on her cheeks as the scene when L.Joe and Victoria kissing torridly flashed on her mind."Aish!Stop this Hyo!".She said annoyingly.
 
And so,she just get her iPad to turn her attention to other things.She signed in on her account in facebook but a post caught her attention.
 
Only that post!
 
L.Joe is in a relationship with Victoria Song ? .
 
Hell!It was like a bomb exploded on her mind.
 
She quickly changed her clothes and get her things to go at MSU.
 
 
*                                *                         *                           *
 
|Business Ad Building|
 
     Hyoyeon is now walking as fast as she could.She should talk that matter to L.Joe.
 
They were not even breaking apart.What the hell is that news?.
 
She just ignoring all the students looking to her curiously and gossiping at the same time.
 
Ofcourse!These people know that they were in a relationship,she saw all on their faces were shocked.
I am much shocked than all of you!.Hyoyeon thought.And she don't want to attend classes today because she's not on the mood but here she was wanted to talk L.Joe.
 
Then,a bunch of a students caught her attention!
 
Her both eyes widened when she saw a girl with long-browned hair.She quickly go to her.
 
"You biatch!What the hell did you do to Hyoyeon?!".She angrily shouts.
 
"Watch your mouth Jessica!".L.Joe said.
 
Jessica smirked."Why don't you watch your biatch girlfriend??Because tomorrow or a day after tomorrow she'll gonna cheat behind your back!"Jessica said angrily to L.Joe.."Like what she did to her boyfri--no!ex-boyfriend!".
 
Victoria laughs."The last time I checked,You're not Kim Hyoyeon.Your just her friend so why your so attached to this?".
 
Jessica gave her a sharp eyes."For your information,I'm not just her friend--I'm her bestfriend.You know what,your nickname was really suits you Shiptoria.I think this is the time that you should changed your name..".She devishly said.
 
If this girl  wants war Jessica Jung will give it to her.
 
The student watching to them laughed to what she've said.
 
She saw Victoria get annoyed to what she said.Then,she felt someone hold her arm.
 
She her right side.She saw Hyoyeon.
 
"Oh!You're loser bestfriend is here."Victoria said with evil smile.
 
Hyoyeon give her sharped looked.Then,turned to L.Joe.
 
"What the hell I've done to you,huh?".Hyoyeon tears started to gained."Why are you doing this to me?".
 
L.Joe turned his eyes to her."I just don't want you anymore."
 
Hyoyeon fakingly laughed."That's it?".She's controlling herself  not to cry.
 
"All of you!".Victoria clapped to caught all the attention of students there."Do you all want to know why my boyfriend dumped this pathetic loser?".
 
Hyoyeon quickly looked to her.
 
"Because this pathetic loser..".As Victoria go around to her.
 
Jessica hold her fist.Just Hyoyeon gave her a signed,she'll going to pull her hair out on her head.
 
"Was a lame kisser!".
 
Hyoyeon felt she'll going to burst any minute and as if someone throws her  a pail of cold water as she saw all the students the way of looking to her.
 
She can't take it anymore,so she ran again.And her tears flows non-stop to her cheeks.
 
Jessica quickly pulled Victoria's hair angrily.
 
"Ahh!Ouch!Ouch!".Victoria yelled.
 
"You deserve this !".Jessica angrily shouted.
 
Some students pull Jessica back to her position again.
 
When the students successfully done pulled her,she's palpitating because of the angriness she felt.
 
Victoria gave her sharp looked.
 
"We're not yet done!".Jessica said and she followed Hyoyeon.
 
*                        *                              *                                   *
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
    Hyoyeon is now on the mall after she cried at the park.She just don't want to go home.
 
Earlier at the park,she'd just cried and cried while eating a galloon of ice cream.
 
She even silently cursing L.Joe and Victoria Song because of what they done to her.
 
But she's still on her bad mood.She just want to turned her mind on something that L.Joe and Victoria fades on her mind.
 
She off her cellphone because she know Jessica will going to sent her a tons of messages and calls.
 
Her head was down while walking,so she didn't noticed the four men running so fast.
 
A tall guy accidentally bumped her.
 
And so,she's having her bad day,her anger turned to this tall guy.
 
"Yah!".Hyoyeon yelled.
 
The guy surprised.
 
"Are you blind?!Didn't you noticed me walking on this way!?My God!How a guy was so irresponsible when it comes to this thing!?And hell!I'm having my bad day,so can'---".
 
Hyoyeon's eyes widened when this tall guy shut using his lips!
 
Yes!This guy actually kissing her!
 
1 min....5mins..........30mins.....35mins
 
And the tall guy let go of her.
 
"That's the only thing I know I could make you stop talking."He said with grinned on his face.
 
But Hyoyeon still shocked to what this guy done to her lips.
 
A guy get something on her wallet and give it to her.
 
The guy get near to her ear."Call me after you get over to your aftershock."He whispered and walks away.
 
It's been 3 minutes but Hyoyeon still have her "aftershock" to that "Mouth Invader!".
 
When she looked around.Hell!Her cheeks automatically blushed when she saw many people looking to her.
 
Did...they saw what that Mouth Invader done to me?.She asked to herself.
 
She just quickly walks shyly to go home.
 
*                                  *                                   *                                 *
 
|Inside of taxi|
 
    Hyoyeon surprised when she saw the black calling card again.
 
Heaven Kissers United??.Her mind asked.
 
It was really the same calling card that the chubby-cute guy give to her yesterday.
 
"Why my life have to involved kissing things?Why this kissing foundation bugging me??Aish~Why these crazy guys founded such a ert foundation??".Hyoyeon asked continously while looking to the calling card.
 
Then,she noticed the driver looked to her with questioning eyes on the rearview mirror,she forced herself to smiled.


 


 

Done :)

5fexqs.gif

Tomorrow I'm going to update again..

Because tomorrow is another day XD.

 

Our cute characters :)))

1717BA4851139BDC378D87

tumblr_mb0g81J5C01rn3ie0.gif

exo-kris-chincha-by-current-loves-at-tum

tumblr_m954rmN7Xx1r5puzeo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m6iot0qyfP1qmuwexo1_500.gif

(^LMAO!I can't stop laughing at Baozi XD).