Chapter 12 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!
 
 
     "All of you!".Donghae caught all the attention of the students inside of the canteen.
 
Hyoyeon surprisingly looked to him.
 
"That's true!.".Donghae said seriously."I'm dating Kim Hyoyeon of Business Administration Department!.".
 
She,Jessica,Kris,Himchan,Xiumin and all the students there were so shocked to what he said.
 
"WHAAAATTTT!!??.".Jessica,Kris,Himchan and Xiumin asked surprisingly.
 
Hyoyeon looked to him dumbfounded.
 
"Oh God!My Donghae..".
 
"What have you seen to her??.".
 
"That brat!!".
 
All the girl students commenting to her.
 
She get back her senses.She abruptly pulled her hand to him and turned her back.He's insane!.Her mind shouts.
 
But to her surprised Donghae grabbed her hand and pulled her quickly as they went outside in the canteen.
 
Jessica felt her knees weaken because of that revelations.When she saw a glass of water she just get it and drink it.
 
"Excuse me.That's mine.".A guy said on her right.
 
Sica gave it."Sure.".She said without looking to him,she just can't believe what's going on.
 
"Are you okay miss?.".A guy on her front asked.
 
"I-I'm okay.It's just that I am surprised because my bestfriend dating one of The Kissers.".Jessica said out of herself.
 
The three guys frowned.
 
"What did you say?".
 
"I-I mean..one of The Hearttrobs..".She quickly answered.
 
"Oh yeah..".The guy answered,the one Hyoyeon helped out on the bar."Even us,we didn't even really know about their dating thingy..".
 
Jessica smiled halfted.
 
"Do you think they were really datting?". The tall guy asked..
 
"Yah!Didn't you heard Lee Donghae?.He confirmed by himself that they were dating...".The guys with a chubby face answered.
 
But why it seems Hyoyeon didn't know about it??.Jessica asked on herself.
 
"Arghh!I'm envy to Donghae!Aish~!".Kris said and went out on the canteen.
 
"Yah!Where are you going?".
 
"I'm going to have fun!".
 
Xiumin and Himchan shook their heads.Oh!They really knew about his fun.You know,girls again.
 
___________
 
| Hyoyeon's POV|
 
     Hyoyeon don't know where Donghae wanted to go.He still holding her hand.She saw many students looking to them.
 
"Oh girl!Look,it's true!.".
 
"Oh my God!".
 
"She's freshman right??.".
 
Then,when they'd passed the Architecture building.They were now heading off on the soccer field.She quickly pulled back her hand as they went on its center.
 
"Are you completely out of your mind?!.".Hyoyeon started."What the hell you've said to them?!Dating!??.Hell!This is totally insane!.".She added.
 
She saw he sighed and turned to her."I don't know where the hell that news came from??.But please low your voice because we're talking not so far from each other.".He said.
 
Hyoyeon took a deep breath to calm herself.Then,she thought Donghae's doing yesterday.She puffs."Oh!Let me guess where this came from?.".She smirked."When your acting so strange at the fast food yesterday.I bet you saw your lovely ex-girlfriend together with a guy and you used me to get jealous of her.Am I right??.".
 
Donghae halfted surprised.
 
"Tss!You don't have to answer my question.I can see now what your answer is.".Hyoyeon quickly turned and walks away.
 
Aish!!This jerk!This Rude Obnoxious Dragon~!!.I hate him so much!!!.Her mind said.But she thought of something and so she go to his front again.
 
"What??.".Donghae asked her.
 
She smiled so sweet.Then,she noticed that she's surprised because of her smiled.So,she just abruptly kick him on his legs and ran away.
 
"OOUCH!!YAAAAHHHHH!!!.".Donghae shouts.
 
That's right for you.Her mind thought devishly.
 
*                                                     *                                      *                                      *
 
      As Hyoyeon,walking annoyingly on the Architecture building when she right.She saw L.Joe leaning on the wall.She stops for awhile.
 
Then she remember that the players' locker room where on the side of Architecture building.But they don't have practice today because their practice days,were Friday and Saturday.
 
She'd just passed him when he asked something.
 
"Is that true??.".
 
Hyoyeon stopped.She puffs.To hell this guy!He cheated me then now he'd just heard that Donghae dating me,he's asking me if that's true??.
 
"Baby?Is that true??.".He asked again.
 
"Baby??."Hyo whispered and puffs.She decided to turned to him.He saw he was looking to her the way he looked to her before."That's true.I don't see anything bad to that.I'm single,so he is.".
 
L.Joe approached her."He will just going to use you.I swear that to you Baby.".
 
Hyoyeon smirked."He will not going to use me.He's not like you moron!".She hardly said and turned around.
 
"But Baby!I really swear,he's going to hurt you!".He said.
 
Hyoyeon puffs.She turned around."And don't call me 'Baby' anymore,especially when people around us.".She said and walks away.
 
L.Joe hold his fist.
 
______________
 
| Hyoyeon's condo|
 
     Hyoyeon is now studying her lessons for tomorrow's quiz.But she can't concentrate because of what happened earlier.Plus that L.Joe,what the hell his talking about earlier as if he never hurt her.As if he was angel came from heaven to rescue her.You know what,she'll going to believe him if he did not hurt her but he hurted her.
 
"Aishh~!".Hyoyeon patts her head."I'd just got college to MSU but my life turned to miserable.".She whispered.
 
Then,she decided to open her account in Facebook.
 
She saw she have 7 new friend requests,3 messages then this is so surprising 100++ notifications!.She frowned.But she open first her 7 new friend requests.
 
She saw the 4 she'd knew-- it was Kim Himchan,Kim Xiumin,Kris Wuyifan and the last person she accepted was Lee Donghae.She pouted.
 
Then,someone appeared on her screen.It was Lee Donghae!
 
There's a first 3 messages then,so it was him.
 
Lee Donghae: Hyoyeon call me.
                      Why you weren't calling me?!
                      Where the hell are you?!
 
And the last that she read..
 
                    Why you're just online now?I'm waiting for you for more than an hour.
 
Is this man insane??.As she done reading what he chat to her.She puffs.She decided to answer him.
 
Kim Hyoyeon: Tss!Yah!What the hell do you want?!
 
Lee Donghae:  You even still annoying on the chat box.
 
Kim Hyoyeon:  If you'd just going to talk to me with your nonsense talks!?.Spare me because I don't have time!
 
Lee Donghae:   No.No.Oh fine!Why didn't you answering my calls??
 
Hyoyeon frowned.
 
Kim Hyoyeon:   You are calling me??
 
Lee Donghae:    Didn't you read what I've sent earlier??.
 
"Aish!".Hyoyeon whispered.
 
Kim Hyoyeon:   Just thank to me that you weren't on my front or else I'll going to kick your .
 
Lee Donghae:    Yah!You still have credit to me because you kicked me earlier!
 
She smiled devishly.
 
Kim Hyoyeon:    That's right for you my Babe >:P
 
Lee Donghae:     Babe??.I like it!.
 
Kim Hyoyeon:     LOL!That's not what I meant.So,drop it!
 
Lee Donghae:      HAHA.Answer my call now!I'm too lazy to type anymore.
 
She frowned.Then,she looked her cellphone on her bed.It's silent that's why she didn't heard it.She's surprised when she saw it got 6 missed calls.It all came from that Rude Obnoxious Dragon.
 
Then,it rings again.She answered it.
 
"What the hell do you want?!.".She asked.
 
"Babe?!Let's talk about the dating thing.".He teased.
 
"That's not what I mean!My goodness!Lee Donghae,and please cut it off!.".She said.
 
"You were really have a megaphone in your vocal chords??.".He asked.
 
"You know what Lee Donghae,if you weren't say something good don't call me again!.".After that,she hung up.And she throws her cellphone back to her bed.And she go back to her laptop.She changed the mode of her chatbox.It turned busy.
 
Then,she checked her notifications.Someone added her on the group named "Merry-Go-Round".She curiously looked to it.She laughs as she read the group description.It says:
 
 "Hey you!Yes you!If you fell on these people charms:(It was tagged on their names)Kris Wuyifan,Lee Donghae,Kim Himchan and Kim Xiumin.You are welcome to be part of this group.We are the "Merry-Go-Round" who really really inloved to them!".
 
"Merry-Go-Round?!Tss!What a name!?.".She laughs again.
 
Then,she stops as she read all their posts there.
 
"Confirmed!Lee Donghae courting this girl:Kim Hyoyeon!".(It was tagged on their names)
 
"What Donghae seen to her??".
 
"Aish~.I thought he'll going to be single.".
 
"She's so lucky!".
 
"Truly lucky!First,L.Joe the soccer player.Now,Lee Donghae the varsity player."
 
"Aish~!Is these girls don't know anything rather than being so obssessed to them??.".She asked to herself.Then,she decided to log out.And she even don't feel to study anymore.She'd just throws herself on her bed.As she sighed.What a long day?.Her mind said.
 
Then,she noticed her cellphone got a messages.
 
She 3 messages from Obnoxious Dragon plus 2 missed calls.
 
FROM: Obnoxious Dragon.
           Babe??.Why you hung up.We're not yet done.
 
FROM: Obnoxious Dragon.
            Babe.Answer my call.
 
FROM: Obnoxious Dragon.
            Fine!If you don't want.
 
She smirked.
 
FROM: BestSica.
            Yah~!Kim Hyoyeon.You should have explain to me what the hell happened earlier!Hahaha.I do really want to hear it from you!! :)).
 
Hyoyeon shook his head as she smiled.
 
FROM: Kim Himchan.
            Goodeve Hyoyeon! :).We wanted to talk to you now about the dating matter.See you at Wild Bar :).
 
Hyoyeon quickly get up.Then,she bite her finger tip.God!Her contract!!.
"
"I'm going to kill you Lee Donghae!".As she quickly get her coat and went outside.
 

 

Updated ^^.
Sorry for the long wait :*.
 
Thanks to all new readers,new subscribers,my friends (Haha) and for keep reading this ^_________^v.
 
~~~
 
Oh!Let's congrats our EXO for winning first for the 2ND time around @ SBS Inkigayo today!
 
Yayy!They takes the win over f(x) and 2ne1! :DD.
 
I'm so proud of them,really! :'>
 
 
20130517_exo_xoxo1-600x400.jpg
 

EXO-XOXO-teaser-exo-k-34521098-720-516.j

 

tumblr_static_exo________2.jpg

 
20130519_seoulbeats_exo.png
 
EXO-XOXO_Wolf.jpg
 
rQLvBS2.jpg
 
130723_rickej2.jpg
 
exo___xoxo__album_cover__by_xulikken-d66
 
maxresdefault.jpg