Chapter 04 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!

 

|Hyoyeon's condo|
 
   When Hyoyeon got into her condo,she hurriedly go straight to her room.And she's looking the same black calling card on her drawer that the chubby-cute guy gave to her yesterday.
 
"Gotcha!".As Hyoyeon grabbed it and sat on her bed.
 
They were really the same.
 
The size,fonts,the shades of colored black and the number.
 
"Is this scam?".Hyoyeon asked herself."How can such a kissing foundation exists?".She asked to herself."Aish~Stop thinking about this matter..".She grabbed it and put it on the trash can.
 
And she decided to open her cellphone.She saw Jessica's missed calls and messages.And so,she decided to sent her a message.
 
   TO: Sica^^.
          Sica..I'm fine.Don't you worry :).
        I just want to be alone even for a day.Thank you :*.
   
    After 4 hours..Hyoyeon can't sleep.
 
"Aish!".As Hyoyeon sat on her bed.
 
She looked at her wall clock it's already 10:00 PM and she can't sleep.
 
And an idea came to her mind.
 
"That's not bad though."And she grabbed her coat and bag.And she quickly went outside.
 
*                                    *                                      *                                 *
 
|Wild Bar|
 
   As Hyoyeon went inside of that bar,she heard the loud music.
 
She saw many people were there:On the dance floor and even on their tables.
 
This is the first time that she entered like this bar.She'd just want to forget all the things that she'd encountered this day.Especially the thing that both L.Joe and Victoria did to her.
 
Even just for that night.
 
Hyoyeon go on the counter where she saw the handsome guy mixing drinks.
 
"Can you give me something hard?The hardest alcohol that you can give to me I guess..".Hyoyeon said.
 
"But ma'am,Did you really wanted to drink it?".The handsome guy asked.
 
"Ofcourse!I ordered it right?So,I want it!".She said.
 
"Okay..ma'am".
 
And she sat on the table nearer on the counter and at the same time it was on the corner of that bar.
"Ma'am..Here's the tequila .This is the hardest alcohol that I can offer to you."He said as he placed it on the table.
 
Hyoyeon saw a lemon and salt.
 
She mixed it on the tequila.
 
The guy laughed softly.
 
"What??".Hyo annoyingly asked.
 
"Is this your first time drinking this,isn't it?".He asked.
 
"So what?I can pay it triple of it's price.I can buy you too."Hyoyeon said and she one-shot the tequila.And it turned out bad because the alcohol was really hard.She coughs.
 
The guy quickly gave to her the extra lemon.
 
"Thanks.But I want more..".Hyoyeon said.
 
2 shots....
 
3 shots.........
 
5 shots................
 
8 shots.
 
Hyoyeon put back the glass on the table.
 
She knew she's drunk already but she really wants to forget L.Joe and Victoria.
 
She'll gonna put the 9th glass of tequila on when the handsome bartender get that on her hand.
 
"What!?".Hyoyeon annoyingly asked.
 
"Stop it.Your drunk already."He said.
 
Hyoyeon puffs.When she looked to him,she saw 3 more guys on her front.She can't see their faces clearly because her eyes were now blurry brought by the
tequila she's drinking.
 
"Thanks to your concern.*hik*I just really *hik* need that cause I want to *hik* forget even for this night *hik* the hell thing that my boyfriend *hik* and my friend done to me *hik*."She said drunkly.
 
"They cheated on your back?".The other guy asked.
Hyoyeon smiled drunkly."Bingo!".
 
And it fades away as she leaned her arms at the table and placed her chin on it.
 
"Why all of you *hik* men,saying promises *hik* but you'll never mean it ?*hik*.Why all of you can't contented with just *hik* one girl.Is that really hard for you *hik* to do it??".
 
"Not all men was like that."The bartender said.
 
Hyoyeon laughs bitterly."Blah..blah..blahh~Tss!I don't think so *hik*.I guess all of you were all *hik* the same.You all just want satisfaction *hik* that can woman give to you."
 
"Well~That's half true and..".
 
She didn't heard what he's saying because her both eyes were now heavy.And the last thing she saw was full of darkness.
 

 

 
Tadaaaa!I'm updating again here^^.
 
Thanks everyone :*