Chapter 06 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!

 

|Shopping Mall|
 
      They were now on their 6th boutique shop.
 
Jessica was non-stop picking dresses,clothes,accessories,bags and shoes for her.
 
When she saw some liberated dresses and clothes she'll always giving it back to the sales lady but when they were on the counter she's surprised because all of those things were there.
 
And swiped credit card here and there.
 
Hyoyeon just follows Jessica whenever she goes.
 
"Sica,I do have more clothes on my closet!".Hyo said.
 
"I know.But you will never ever use those clothes again because we will going to trash all of it."Sica said smiling.
 
Hyoyeon surprised."Are you kidding me Sica??."
 
Jessica make her poker face again."Do I look myself kidding you,don't I?".
 
Hyoyeon forced herself to smile."No..".
 
"Let's do this.Just trust me."Sica said and winked to her.
 
Hyoyeon just shook her head and next to her.
 
      After almost 4 hours of shopping,they take their break at Starbucks.
 
"My God Sica!Look at these paperbags.My mom will going to kill me if she found out about this."Hyoyeon said.
 
Jessica laughs as put the chocolate-mousse coffee on the table."It's just small things to your mom.And if she found this out,she'll gonna thank me."
 
"You're crazy,Jessica Jung!".Hyoyeon said and sipped her Pearl-Milk tea.
 
They both laughs then Jessica's cellphone rings.
 
"Wait."Then,Jessica answers her cellphone.
 
Hyoyeon just continue eating her muffins.
 
Jessica hang up her cellphone."Hyo,I have to go.Emergency."She said and stood up.
 
Hyoyeon just nods and smile.She knew that she'll just going to meet up her boyfriend.
 
When Jessica walks 4 paces,she thought of something so she walks back with wide smiled.
 
Hyoyeon just curiously looked to her.
 
"Go to a salon and say to the stylist that do what they want or what hairstyle suits for you.Okay?."Sica said.
 
Hyoyeon signed okay and winked to her.
 
Jessica smiled and kissed on her cheeks.And she went out.
*                                  *                                                 *                                        *
 
|Lovely Gems Salon and Spa|
 
     Hyoyeon followed what Jessica to to her earlier.She's now inside of this exclusive salon.
 
"Goodafternoon,ma'am".The stylist greets her.
 
"Goodafternoon.".She greets back.
 
"What can I do for you ma'am??".
 
"Well~Just do what you want or any style that suits on me."Hyo said.
 
"Oh sure ma'am".The stylist said."I will going to trim your hair 2 inches and I'll going to curl it so that it can have volume.And hair spa,so it has much life and texture."
 
Hyoyeon just nods.
 
And because she felt boredom striking her slowly.
 
She noticed the guy on her right side.And she guessed he was sleeping based on the magazine that covered on his face.
 
So,she decided to tell to him why she's on that salon.
 
"I think you were sleeping so I'm going to tell you why I am here."Hyoyeon took a deep breath.
 
"I had my boy--no ex-boyfriend actually.He courted me for less than 6 months--to make the story short I answered him last week.But..".She sighed because she's controlling her tears."My friend and him cheated me behind my back!And the worst!He told me I'm not a good kisser??Hello?He's my first boyfriend,so natural if he kissed me abruptly I will got strucked for a minutes!Tss!Why he have to do such a thing?I can accept if he'll going to break up on me than betrayed me together with my friend!?."She sighed depressingly."So,here I am transforming myself to face them that they both wrong at all!".
 
"Aish~!You're so talkative."
 
Hyoyeon freezed after she heard this guy on her right side speak!She quickly turned to him with widened eyes."You..were a-awake??".
 
"Even you were here to be pretty.He will not going back to you if you're not a good kisser.".When he said that he throws something on her,and went outside.
But she was so stunned to notice what he thrown to her.She's still on her aftershock because he heard all of it!.
 
God!You're so stupid Kim Hyoyeon!.She yelled herself.
 
"He heard all of it?."She asked on herself again.
 
"I think so ma'am.Because even me ..I heard all of it."The stylist said.
 
Hyoyeon blushed more.She just forced herself to smile.
 
You're so stu--Hell!.
 
She didn't let herself finish because when she looked down she saw on her lap the black-calling card again!
 
She quickly grabbed it and looked on it.
 
It was the same calling card of Heaven Kissers United!.
 
You're dead Kim Hyoyeon!.Her mind said to her.
 
Hyoyeon quickly dialled Sica's number.
 
"Pick it up,Sica!Pick it up!"She whispered as she bit her lips.
 
"What's the matter Kim Hyoyeon?We're about to ma--".
 
"Keep it to yourself Sica!Just go at my condo.I'll wait on you there."Hyoyeon said.
 
"And why??".Hyoyeon pictured Sica's knotted forehead when she heard this question of her.
 
"Because..I saw the same calling card again!".Hyoyeon announced.
 
"Really?You should've said to me much early!Okay fine!Let's meet to your condo.Bye!".And Jessica hang up.
 
Hyoyeon quickly go out on that salon after the stylist done to her hair.
 

 

 
So,I'm done :D
 
Tomorrow again :*
 
tumblr_lg6bqvj3qL1qdfkgbo1_500.gif
 
cute-donghae.gif?w=714
 
tumblr_m8g8kolgzs1rbhcw9o2_250.gif
 
 
tumblr_m2me57RtPR1r99lxbo1_500.gif
 
tumblr_m81gnx0H6X1r36019.giftumblr_m81gnx0H6X1r36019.gif
 
| COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | VOTE?? XD | ADD ME  ;) |