Chapter 13 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!
| Wild Bar |
 
       Hyoyeon swallowed.As she entered on that bar.
 
"Hyoyeon!".
 
She quickly turned as she heard Xiumin voice.He was waving to her.
 
She smiled.As she get near on their she saw just three of them--Donghae,as usual he's late!
 
Himchan smiled to her,so does Kris.
 
She sat on their front.
 
"Let's just wait for Donghae.".Himchan said.
 
Hyoyeon nodded."Is he always like this?.".
 
Himchan nodded."Always!".
 
"Do you want anything?.".Kris asked.
 
"A glass of water.".She said.
 
"That's it?.".
 
She smiled."Yeah.".
 
Then,she her left when someone abruptly sat on her side.
 
As they done doing their hand gestures.Donghae asked."What's the matter?.".
 
"It's the matter of your 'dating' thingy.".Xiumin said.
 
"Are you really serious??."Kris asked to Donghae.
 
Donghae put his arms around her shoulders."Am I right,Babe??.".
 
"BABBBEEE?!".The three exclaimed.
 
"Aish~!.".As Hyoyeon put off his arms around her shoulders."I said drop that Babe.Will you!?.".
 
"Okay.If you two really really like this dating thing.. you know that your contract will automatically terminated.".Himchan said.
 
"This is not tr--".
 
The three curiously looked to her.
 
"It's true.".Donghae said as he hold her hand tightly that makes her stopped to what she's saying.
 
"We are just having our LQ.".He added.
 
Hyoyeon forced herself to smiled.
 
"LQ?Are you two kidding us??.".Kris smirked."I thought this is just your starting day to your official dating experience.But you have your LQ already??."
 
And surprisingly,Donghae abruptly grabbed her hand and pulled her.
 
"Wait!Where are the two of you going??.".Xiumin asked.
 
"We're just going to have a little talk outside.".Donghae said.
 
Hyoyeon curiously looked to him.
 
The three left curiously.
 
*                                                    *                                *                              *
 
    Hyoyeon and Donghae stopped outside of the bar.
 
"Donghae has his date.Look!".
 
"Gosh!Who is she?.".
 
"A first timer here.".
 
The girls whose standing outside said those things.Even here they were popular?Are they kind of Gods??.Her mind asked.
 
The three quickly go in us Donghae looked to them.
 
"Look!I just want you to help me.".Donghae started.
 
Hyoyeon quickly looked to him curiously as she heard that.
 
"Ironic isn't it?".He asked as he smirked.
 
She'll going to say something when she realized that he's still holding her wrist.She clears ."Would you mind to let go my wrist?.".She asked.
 
Donghae surprised halfted."Y-Yeah!".
 
Then,Hyo puffs."You know what!What you've done earlier was really really really not right!?Look!They will going to terminate my contract!Stupid!.".She said annoyingly.
 
Donghae didn't controlled herself to touched his ear.Here we go again."We're just talking a ruler away.So,please low your voice.It's really too annoying!.".
 
Hyoyeon looked to him sharply."What?I am annoying!??.If you didn't do that.This will not gonna happened!You're not thinking!".Then,she frowned when she saw Donghae grinned to her."What's that for?".
 
"Why?You really wanted to kiss me??.".He conceited.
 
She smiled fakely as she touches his face."You're crazy!".As she patts him softly then her smiled fades."I'm not desperate!This guy..".She added.
 
Donghae smirked."Ofcourse!That's the only thing that will entered on my mind.".He said."Plus you kicked me earlier.It hurts.So,you are my toy now!.".
 
She smirked."Toy your face.".She said.
 
"You don't want??.".Donghae said."Okay.Merry-Go-Round will eat you alive when they knew that we're not really dating.".He added.
 
"Merry-Go-Round??What the hell is that??.".She asked.
 
Donghae points something using his lips.She looked where direction on it.She saw a bunch of girls at the other side whose smiling sweetly to him and glared her as they turned to her.She swallowed.Even here there's a lot of Merry-Go-Round??.Her mind asked.
 
"Okay fine!.".He took a deep breath."I will going to be your instructor for free~!.".He offered.
 
She looked to him abruptly."What?.".
 
"You wanted me to say those words again?.".Donghae asked as he grinned again.
Woah!Even though that is not smile.It really has an impact to her.She doesn't know why.."Aish~!No!.".She just said.
 
"Yes.".
 
"No.".
 
"Yes.".
 
"No.".
 
Donghae quickly grabbed her nape and her back pushed against his body.And he quickly gave her a kissed.
 
Hyoyeon surprised.Her both eyes widened when Donghae abruptly kissed her on her lips.Exactly on her lips.She was now kissing the Rude Obnoxious Dragon!AAssddfghjkl!!@#$%^&**!!!!!!!!!
 
1 sec...30 secs....1 min....2mins....
 
Then,after a bit Donghae let go of her lips and looked to her with a playful smiled on his lips."How was that?".
 
Hyoyeon felt her whole face turned to red.She can't now look directly to his eyes.She couldn't stop thinking their kiss.The taste of Donghae lips.The way he kissed her.And the way he manipulated her lips.
 
 
 
Aish~!This is crazy Kim Hyoyeon!Wake up!."Let me think of it for awhile.".As she went back inside.
 
Donghae smiled as he saw her reactions."This girl..".
*                            *                                   *                                 *
 
     Himchan saw Hyoyeon first then Donghae on her back.Hyoyeon sat as she drink her water then Donghae sat on her side.
 
"It takes so long huh?.".Xiumin teased.
 
Hyoyeon just smiled.
 
"So,we will going to talk the contract.".Kris said."You know what on the rules.".
 
Hyoyeon nods."Yeah..".
 
"And whatever it takes your contract is now terminated.".Himchan said."Sorry.".
 
"It's okay.".Hyo said.
 
"It's that really okay to you?!.".Both Kris and Xiumin exclaimed.
 
Hyoyeon frowned to their reactions.
 
"Ofcourse!".Donghae answered."Because I'd offered her an exclusive kissing lessons.".
 
The three looked to her surprisingly.
 
Hyoyeon gasped as she looked to him.She nudged him on his side."Yah!Stop it!You're so ert!Aish!.".She annoyingly yelled.
 
Donghae looked to her."Ayy!It hurts!And I'm not ert!.".
 
"Yes you are!".Hyo yelled back.
 
"And you have your megaphone on your vocal chords!".He said.
 
Hyoyeon patts him."So what!!??.".
 
"Aish~!Stop it!.".
 
Kris smirked.Xiumin looked to them surprisingly.Himchan shook his head.
 
Then,they stopped and looked to them."What!??.".They both asked.
 
Kris puffs."Are you two really sure about your dating thingy??.".He asked.
 
"No!".Hyoyeon answered.
 
"Yes!".Donghae answered.
 
The three looked to them wondering.
 
"What are the of you real answer huh?.".Xiumin asked.
 
"Yes!".
 
"No!.".
 
"Aish!Yah!We already talk about this right?.".Donghae said."Yes is the answer!.".
 
Hyo puffs."No is!!Stupid!".She said.
 
The three shook their heads as they watching the two arguing.
 
___________
 
 
    As Hyoyeon closed her door.She frowned as she a travelling bag on her living room.Then,she decided to walks on her room.She saw Jessica on the bed sleeping.
 
"Why she's here?.".She asked on herself.Then nods."Maybe,she and her brother fought again..".She whispered as she thought of it.
 
Yes!Jessica and her brother always arguing.They were both living on the same house.Their parents were in the States,so both of them were just in Seoul.And when she don't want to be on their house.Sica will always go on her condo with her clothes.
 
She just shook her head.
 
She go to her kitchen to drink some water because she wanted to fades some of the vodka that she drunk earlier on the Wild Bar together of the four.Yes!Funny isn't it?.She's just the only girl.And Himchan said just 2 glasses of vodka will do.She agreed and she's so happy because it was like she really knew the four.They were so funny to be with.And she even noticed that Donghae can smiled but it was just sometimes and you can really really count all of it.
 
Then,she saw again the view that Donghae kissing her.She can't help herself but to touched his lips.That is the way Donghae kissed her customer.
 
"Aish!Kim Hyoyeon forget it!".She quickly said as shook her head.And so,she decided to sleep.Then,she glanced on her wrist watch it's already 02:37 AM.
 
"What time did she come here?.".She asked herself as she saw Jessica sleeping peacefully.
 
She lied her back on bed beside her and fell asleep quickly brought by the alcohol she drunk.
 
____________
 
    "Wake up Goddess!Wake up!Wake up Goddess!Wake up!It's already 07:00 AM!Wake--".Hyoyeon off her alarm clock.She sat up as she patting her head softly because it was hurt."Aish~!".She said and decided to go on the kitchen to have some water.
 
"Goodmorning Goddess!".Sica greets her.
 
"Goodmorning!".She greets back as she sat on the chair there.
 
"Bad hang over in the moring,isn't it?.".Sica guessed.
 
She just nods."Yeah.".
 
"Here's your coffee.It can help you to fade that slowly.".Sica offered her."And this is your breakfast.".
 
"Thanks.".She said and sipped on her cup."What about you??.".She asked.
 
"I'm already done.I'm just waiting 15 minutes more before I go to school.".Then,Sica pouted."You'd drink alcohol last night and you didn't tell me.".She said.
 
"It was not on my plan.".She said."The Kissers offered me.".
 
Jessica eyes widened as she heard "The Kissers". It was the name they'd gave it to them."You mean?!.You were together of those handsome men last night?!.".She exclaimed.
 
Hyoyeon nods as she bite her loaf.
 
"My goodness!Why you didn't call me??.".She said.
 
"That's not what we've plan.Himchan texted me last night to talk about my contract to them.".She said.
 
Sica frowned."But why??.".
 
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes."You know the 'dating thingy'.They terminated my contract last night.".
 
"Oh!Yeah!.".She said."Speaking of your 'dating thingy'.My goodness!Lee Donghae wants to date with you!.".She happily exclaimed.
 
Hyoyeon smiled fakely.
 
"So,how it started??.".Jessica asked curiously.
 
"How it started??.".She parroted.
 
"Yeah~!.".She nods."After,L.Joe!Now,it's Lee Donghae!.".
 
"Stop it Sica.".Hyoyeon said as she go to front of the sink to brush her teeth.
 
"Fine!.".Sica said.Then,she noticed Hyoyeon's cellphone got a message.She opened it.
 
FROM: Obnoxious Dragon.
 
"What the heck??.".She commented as she giggles.
 
            Have a nice day.Babe!.
 
"BABBBEEE!??.".Sica shouts.
 
Hyoyeon quickly looked to her as she done back her toothbrush on her small cabinet there.Her eyes widened when she saw Jessica smiling on her cellphone the looked to her as she waving her cellphone.
 
"Aish!This brat!.".As she grabbed her cellphone.
 
"Donghae calling you Babe??.".Sica asked unbelievable.
 
"He's just teasing me!".She said.
 
"Owss!?".Sica said.
 
Hyoyeon nods.Then,she looked to the wall clock.She quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her."It's already 07:25 AM!You're getting late!.".She said as she pushed her outside of her condo.
 
"Babe~Babe~Babe..".Sica kept singing it.She's teasing her.
 
"Ayy!Blah~Blah~Blah.".She said."Take care.Bye~!.".As she kissed her on her cheeks.
 
"Fine!Bye~!.".Sica winked."Babe~!Babe~Babe~!.".She sang again while walking away.
 
"Yah~!Jessica Jung!.".She shouts.
 
Sica just laughed out loud as she waves without turning back.
 
Hyo pouted.Then,she closed the door and looked to her cellphone again."Babe??!.".She parroted.
 
She decided to text him back.
 
TO: Obnoxious Dragon.
       Yah!I said stop calling me "Babe"!Stupid!.
 
She go to her room.As she start organizing her books and things that she'll going to bring on the school.Her screen lighten again.She saw she got a message.
 
FROM: Obnoxious Dragon.
            Yah~!Annoying Megaphone!I'm not stupid!.
 
"Annoying Megaphone??.".She asked to herself amazingly.
 
TO: Obnoxious Dragon.
       You are!Obnoxious Dragon!!:P.
 
And so,she decided to off her cellphone.And she start to prepare herself.
 
__________
 
    As Hyoyeon entered on the school gate,she automatically frowned when she noticed that all students were all now freaking looking to her.They were telling something on their eyes but she doesn't know what the hell is that.
 
"He breaks my heart..".
 
"I swear Donghae and her will not be in longer a relatinship.."
 
"She should not break his heart or else she's did!".
 
Hyoyeon hearing all those comments came from all the girls she passing by while going on her room.Aish!Why these girl bothering about that fake dating thingy?Why they were so obssesed not only to Donghae but even on the others as well?Why they keep praising them andwhile her giving so much hatred on the way they talks and looks to her?
 
Aish~Hyoyeon don't bother yourself with those crazy Merry-Go-Round...she thought.
 
The her cellphone beeps.She quickly looked on it because she got two messages.
 
First message..
 
From Himchannie ^^.
                 Have a good day ahead Hyoyeon~^^.
 
 
Hyoyeon automatically smiled.Why this boy so lovely?
 
Second message..
 
Her eyes frowned because it was sent from unknown number and it was picture but when she stared long to it.Her eyes both widened when she realized that she and Donghae was kissing there!Asdfghjk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who the hell sent this?Is this pic sent on the other students as well?That's why they were all looking and gossiping her again.Wha the?This can't be happening!?!
 
She quickly dialled Donghae's number while she's walking fast to get on her room.
 
"The number you have dialled is unattended.Pleas--".
 
"Asih!".She annoyingly hissed.Then,she tried to call him again.
 
"The number you have dia--".
 
"Why your damn phone was off?!".
 
She dialled again but it was really off.She just annoyingly back her cellphone on her bag..Another problem made by that Rude Obnoxious Dragon..tss~.
 

 

Thanks again for all your support!^^ .

I love you all :*.

 

Thanks again and again :"))).