Chapter 11 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!

 | Hyoyeon's POV |

 
     The school bell rings.
 
Thanks God!.Her mind happily shouts because of her tummy.She don't have breakfast earlier because when Jessica left on her condo,she fell asleep again.And to make story short,she's late that's why she didn't eat yet her breakfast.
 
"Class Dismissed!".their proffessor said.
 
She'll quickly put all her things on her bag.Then,she heard something weird noises outside of their room.
 
 
Then,she noticed one of their girl classmate hurriedly entered to their room."They were here!Miracle really happens!!".She shrieked.
 
Hyoyeon frowned.Who??.
 
And all her girl classmates stood up.The others went outside while the others were inside but still peeping on their door.
 
She just continued what she's doing because she really really wanted to eat!My God!She don't care who they were shrieking at.
 
"Hi Hyoyeon!".
 
Hyoyeon looked to her front and she saw The Kissers.Her eyes widened when she saw them.Yes!The mere handsome mortal men,The Kissers were now on her front!
 
Xiumin waving to her.Kris nods.Himchan smiling to her.Donghae looked away.
 
 
"How they know her??."
 
"Oh God!Hyoyeon is so lucky!".
 
 
"Aish~!But how??.".
 
Again,the girls saying those words again.
 
 
"H-Hi!".Hyo greets them.
 
Xiumin smiled as he approached her.
 
"Let's go!We're going to eat lunch.".He said as he grabbed her things.
 
 
"I-I can mana--".
 
"Let me.".Xiumin winked.
 
"Let's go!".Kris said.
 
Hyoyeon just nods and halfted smiled as she stood up.
 
Donghae went outside first,then Kris and Himchan.Then,Xiumin.
 
Hyoyeon just next to them.
 
*                                    *                              *                                *
 
    As they walking towards on the canteen.The four where on her front while she's on their back.
 
All the girls were looking to her.Different looks--some were jealous,some were questioning but this is alot more--glaring.
 
She just looked down.Aish~!What the hell they're doing??.She asked.
 
"Look!Who is she??.".
 
"Oh my!Is that her bag??".
 
 
"Why Xiumin bringing her things??.".
 
"Who the hell she was??.".
 
Hyoyeon just ignored all the girls they're passing by.Is these girls blind??Hello?I can hear all of you.Her mind said.
 
Then,when they entered on the canteen.She noticed a table on the corner again.Sometimes,when she's too hungry to eat,she'd just going here and wait for Sica.Because they were always eating outside of the campus.Maybe,that table is exclusive for them.
 
Wow!Are they Gods here??.Her mind asked.
 
They sat on the chairs there.
 
"Wow!Who's that girl?.".
 
"This is the first time that they have a girl together.".
 
"Truly lucky!.".
 
The girls on the canteen again.
 
"Don't mind them.".Himchan said and smiled.
 
Hyoyeon just nods.
 
"Can I ask you something?.".Hyoyeon asked.
 
"What is it?".Kris asked.
 
"How did you know my classroom?".Hyoyeon asked wondering.
 
"Well~we can do what we want.".Kris said.
 
"We'd just asked your schedule at the Information Desk and that's why we knew it.".Xiumin explained.
 
Hyoyeon looked ot him because he's sitting beside her."But why??.".
 
Xiumin smiled."Should I answer that?.".
 
She nods.
 
"We just wanted to be friends with you.".He said.
 
She smiled.
 
Then,they surprising ly looked to Donghae when he stood up.
 
"Oh?Where are you going?.".Kris asked.
 
"I just want to breathe.".He said without looking to them.
 
 
She frowned looking to them.
 
"You should followed him.".Xiumin said."Maybe,he will not come back here.".
 
Himchan nods.
 
Then,Hyoyeon quickly get her things and followed him.
 
"That guy..".Kris said.
 
Himchan smiled.
 
"That's why he wanted to breathe..".Xiumin suddenly said while looking on the outside of the canteen.Then,he whistled.
 
Kris and Himchan curiously turned their heads and looked where he's looking at.
 
They just nodded when they saw who are they.
 
"You know what,I heard that jerk had his girlfriend before her.".Kris suddenly said.
 
"Really?.".Xiumin asked.."Poor her.".
 
Kris nods
 
"But who is she then??.".Himchan asked.
 
Kris shrugged his shoulders."I don't know.".
 
_________________
 
 
| Hyoyeon's POV |
 
     Hyoyeon is now following Donghae.She was just on his back.
 
Aish~!Why this man is on hurry??.She frowned.
 
She saw that they were heading off on the campus gate.She just followed him.But when they were on the outside.She frowned because she thought that the two guards there will going to stop them.Why on earth those guards didn't stop them??.
 
"Aish~.".She whispered.
 
He just walk and walk and walk.
 
Hyoyeon doesn't know where they were going.She looked at the back and she couldn't see their campus gate anymore.
 
"Yah~Where are you going?.".She can't controlled herself to asked him.
 
"You don't care.".He just said without looking to her."And why you were following me then??.".
 
"B-Because Xiumin told me to do so,that you wouldn't come back.That's why I'm following you.".She just answered.
 
"Why then??.".He just asked.
 
Hyoyeon puffs.Is this man has an ailzheimer's disease??.Hello?Your my kissing instructor,remember??.But she decided not to say it because it will turned out that she's so desperate to kiss him.Yuck!.
 
Then,he go to his right side.She followed him and she saw an establishment called 'Gaming World'.
 
She frowned as they went inside.She saw many students of different schools.Maybe,these students were just wants to play or they cut classes.
 
She saw many gaming machines,arcades etc.
 
Then,she saw Donghae sat on the one gaming machine.It was Tekken.
 
She puffs again.He really forgot it!?.She walks near him as she placed her books on the machine beside him."Yah!What the hell is this??.Did you forget
what were going to do today?!.".She asked as she put her hands on her waist.
 
"What is it?".Donghae asked.Still his eyes were on the screen kept playing his tekken.
 
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes."Aish~!.".He'd just asked what is it?."If I know that your like that..".She whispered and annoyingly went outside."That Rude Obnoxious Dragon is really!?Wanted to breathe??There's so many students there?Wanted to breathe.?As if he'll going to breathe there.Tss!".
Then,she stops when she noticed she forgot her books."Aish~!".She stomped her feet because of the annoying she's feeling right now.And hurriedly back on the Gaming World."Stupid!".
 
 
She saw he was so busy on his game."This man..".
 
"Miss me?".Donghae said.
 
 
Hyoyeon fakely smiled."Miss your face.".And she got her books.When she's going to turned around her tummy abruptly makes sounds.She quickly turned around."Aish~!So embarrasing..".She whispered.Oh my God!She already forgot that that she's so so hungry because of these four men.Ofcourse!She's surprised.Hello?Handsome men?Will going to pick you up in your classroom and get your things then ask you to join them?.Hell!Her hunger fades away.But now her tummy kicking her off!.
 
To her surprised someone abruptly grabbed her hand and pulled her.She saw Donghae's back as they going went outside.
 
_________________
 
 
| Donghae's POV |
 
     They were now on the nearest mall on the Gaming World.It was just 5 minutes to walk back there but it takes 20-25 minutes take back on MSU.They quickly go in one fast food chain there.They sat near on the panel window.
 
He saw the way Hyoyeon looking to him.She's obviously surprised.
 
"Your hungry right?So here we are.".Donghae just said.
 
"Yeah.".She just said."I'm going to take my order.".
 
He just nods.
 
"What about you??".She asked.
 
"I don't like to eat.".
 
She just turned her back as she heard what he answered.
 
"Tss!This girl..".He smirked.
 
Then,when he looked on his right side while waiting for Hyoyeon.He saw two unexpected people whose sitting on the bench there through the window panel.His eyes quickly sharped as he saw them.He hold his fist.Darn!.His mind shouts.
 
When he looked away he saw Hyoyeon walking towards on their table holding a tray with foods on it.
 
An idea quickly brightened on his mind.
 
When Hyoyeon sat in  the front of the window panel.He abruptly sat on her side.He saw Hyoyeon shocked to what he's doing.He smiled to her.
 
He was sure that those people can see them.
 
He saw Hyoyeon blinked twice.He knew she was wondering why he's doing this.He just smiled.
 
She frowned again.
 
Hyoyeon why can't you stop shocking?.His mind said.He turned his sight to her foods.She has french fries,burger,soft drinks,pizza and sundae.Wow!She's really too hungry.This is the first time that she encountered a girl that's not on a diet.Usually,the customers that they encountered where so immature when it comes to food.She don't like this and that.But this girl is reall y different from them.
 
He put his arms on her shoulder.And he get one piece of french fries and he handed it to to ."Eat now.".
 
"What the hell are you doing??.".She asked still looking to him surprisingly.
 
He smiled as he pulled her more towards to him and smiled."Just eat this.".As he gave it to .
 
She swallowed it as she letting herself to let go of him."Are you crazy?.".
 
"I'm not.".He said.
 
"You are!Because your doing this!Aish~!".She said.
 
Here we go again.His mind said.He touched her left cheek."Low your voice Babe.People looking to us.".He whispered.
 
She looked around and she saw the customers looking to them.She forced herself to smiled and quickly turned to him."I don't know why but please let go of me or else I'm going to make a scene here..".She smiled sweetly to him then fades as she started to eat her food.
 
He strucked for a minute to what she done.She can smiled and can make people attracted to her for about a minute.He put off his arm.And he looked on their front and the people he saw earlier were no longer there.
 
____________
 
| Hyoyeon's POV |
 
     Hyoyeon yawned as she turned her head on the right side.Last night,she doesn't sleep well because of that Rude Obnoxious Dragon done to her yesterday when they were on the fast food chain.Plus she'd studied last night because of their exam today.
 
She's sleeping on their classroom alone because her eyes wanted it so bad.And now she's getting annoying because of the noise outside.These girls!Aish!Her mind said as she closed her eyes hardly.
 
Then,her cellphone vibrates on her bag,someone's calling her.She get her cellphone inside of her bag while her eyes were still closed.She answered it.
 
"Hello??".
 
"HYOYEON!!".Hyoyeon quickly put off her cellphone on her hear when she heard it.It was Sica's voice.
 
She annoyingly sat up."What the hell Sica??.".
 
"Oh!Where are you??.".She asked.
 
"I'm on my classroom.Why?".She asked curiously.
 
"Oh!Wait me there!.".She said and hung up.
 
Hyoyeon shook her head as she put her head on her desk and sleep again.
 
Then,after 3 minutes someone barge in and hurriedly go to her side.
 
"Hyoyeon!".Sica nagging her."Is that true??.".
 
Hyoyeon get up with knots on her forehead.Her head is now aching."What is it??!.".
 
"That you and one of the campus heartthrobs Lee Donghae were dating!?".Jessica exclaimed.
 
"That's it.".Hyoyeon said she's getting put back her head on the desk again but what Sica said to her sinked to her mind.She quickly looked to her with widened eyes."ME AND DONGHAE!!!??.".She asked amazingly.
 
Jessica startled."What the hell!?".She asked back.
 
Hyoyeon quickly get her things and went outside.
 
Jessica followed her."Wait Hyo!.".
 
"She's that girl right?.".
 
"Oh my!She's the ex-girlfriend of L.Joe!?.".
 
"What the hell Donghae seen to her??.".
 
Ofcourse!All the girls said those things.She didn't surprised as she saw them outside of their room and looking to her.
 
What the hell is this Lee Donghae!?.Her mind asked.She should see that Dragon right now and he should explain to her what the hell is going on!?.Dating
my !.
 
She looked to her wristwatch it's 1:46 PM.15 minutes to go before their vacant ended.She swear they were on the canteen.She just walks so fast as she could.
 
 
Jessica just followed Hyoyeon.God!After she saw her reaction,she knew that Hyoyeon don't know about this.but how come she doesn't know??.She just followed her.
 
*                      *                *                   *
 
 
     Hyoyeon is now on the canteen.She hurriedly go to their table as she ignoring all the girls looking to her.Oh!They really knew all of it,huh?.She smirked.
 
"Hi Hyo...yeon..?.".Xiumin slightly greeted he as he waves slowly.Maybe,he felt that she's not on the mood.He frowned.
 
Kris and Himchan looked to her.Their smiles fades as they saw her serious face.
 
They knew Hyoyeon!?OMG!.Jessica thought.
 
Hyoyeon looked to Donghae whose still not turning to her."What the hell is going on Donghae??.You know it??".She asked.
 
The three guys turned to Donghae curiously.
 
"What's that??.".Himchan asked.
 
Donghae looked to her."Not here.".
 
Hyoyeon smirked."Yah!I don't know why you were doing thi--".She stops when Donghae abruptly get her hand as he stood up and hold it .
 
"ALL OF YOU!".Donghae caught all the attention of the students inside of the canteen.
 
Hyoyeon surprisingly looked to him.
 
"THAT'S TRUE!".Donghae said seriously."I'M DATING KIM HYOYEON OF BUSINESSS ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT!".
 
She,Jessica,Kris,Himchan,Xiumin and all the students there were so shocked to what he said.
 
 

 

 

So,I will gonna end my updates here^^.

Hope you enjoy every chapss of this :D.

 

Thanks again for believing,supporting and loving my fics :">.

 

Thanks again guys :*.