Chapter 10 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!
 
And so,Hyoyeon decided to walks on their table.And clears .She sat again.
 
Xiumin smiled again.This guy is really!.She smiled back.
 
"So,who is it?.".Xiumin excitedly asked.
 
"Ofcourse,it will be m--.".
 
"SHUT UP!".Both Xiumin and Himchan shouts.
 
Kris rolled his eyes.
 
Donghae shook his head.
 
"I want..Lee Donghae to be my instructor.".Hyoyeon said seriously.
 
Donghae surprisingly looked to her.
 
And even the three surprised too."WHAT??!".
 
Hyoyeon blinked."Why?".
 
 
"Are you really sure about it?.".Kris asked.
 
"I'm here.".Donghae said.
 
 
"I mean..Oh fine!It's on the rule,anyways.".Kris said smiling.
 
Hyoyeon nods.
 
"So,where do you going to withdraw??.".Himchan asked.
 
"There's a mall near here.2 streets more.".She answered.
 
Xiumin turned to Donghae."Yah~You should join her to withdraw.".
 
"No.I can take care of myself.".Hyoyeon said as she shook her head.
 
Donghae smirked and he just abruptly stand up and went out.
 
Hyoyeon surprisingly looked to them.
 
Kris shrugged his shoulders.Himchan just smiled to her.
 
"You should follow him.He can walks so fast.".Xiumin said.
 
When Hyoyeon heard that she quickly get her bag and went out.
 
As Hyoyeon went out on the cafè.She quickly looked on her right side.Her eyes widened when she saw that Rude Obnoxious Dragon was 4 blocks away.
 
"Aish~!".Hyoyeon hurriedly ran towards to him.
 
Xiumin was totally right!He's so fast.Damn this man!He's always on hurry as if someone following him.She stops when she got nearer on his back.She's palpitating."If he doesn't want to join me,he can say it!.".She whispered.
 
"You were a customer.I don't have right either.".
 
Hyoyeon frowned looked to his back.He heard it??.
 
"I heard it so stop looking at me.".He said again.
 
Hell~!.As open.How can he do that??.She's on his back and yet he know that she was looking to him.Weirdo.
 
They stop at the first street because of the colored green in stoplight.
 
She was just on his back.Then,she noticed the girls.Not a bit far to him,looking to him.
 
"Oh my God!I want to know his name!".
 
"Yeah!Even me.He's so handsome.".
 
 
Hyoyeon puffs.What the hell these girls??.Her mind asks.Hello?He can here you two..
 
"Hi!".
 
She's surprised when the girl approached him.She saw Donghae looked to the girl---ofcourse,with his blank expression.
 
The girl smiled including the one on her left.Hyo saw she nudged her."Can...I get your..name??.".She bravely asked.
 
Donghae just stared to the girl.Then,to her surprised he slightly looked to her from the way he look to the girl.
 
"OMG!He has his girlfriend already,girl!.".
 
Girlfriend??.Her mind parroted.No way!.
 
"Do you want me to give my name to them??.".Donghae asked.
 
She's suprised.What the hell he's doing??.
 
"Ah~~Sorry.I thought your single.".The girl said and they walks away.
 
Donghae smirked then he started to crossed.
 
Hyoyeon puffs and she hurriedly followed him."What the hell is that?!You make them believing that I am your girlfriend??.Why didn't you corrected it?!And my goodness!If you don't want to mingle to those girls who likes you.Please,spare me because I don't wanna involved to such a things.".She said.
 
Donghae looked to him with knots on his head."Why didn't you even corrected them??.".He asked back.
 
Somehow,he got a points there.But hell!That's not her point."That's not my point!I just don't wanna involved to you.You even do this to your other customers??".She asked.
 
Donghae stop."You know what..You're too annoying.".
 
"What??.".
 
"And will you please low your voice.Look!People looking to us.As if you have a megaphone on your vocal chords.".He said.
 
Hyoyeon looked around and yes he's totally right!
 
"Don't make a scene here because of that stupid scene awhile ago.And I don't even want to become your boyfriend anyways.".He smirked.
 
Hyoyeon surprised.Okay!Her mood turned worst!."Yah!Even me.Why?You thought that I like you??That I'm one of those blind and stupid girls whose like you.Hell!I'm not like them!".She said then she walks first.She puffs.First,he said,I am annoying.Second,I have my megaphone in my vocal chords?!Third,he don't want to become my boyfriend!.The hell she cares!.
 
Hyoyeon annoyingly entered on the mall.And she straightened go to atm machines.Then,started to withdraw the money.
 
After that,when she turned she saw Donghae leaning on the wall on the side of the another machine.She ignored him.
 
And she placed it inside of her bag,and after that when she her right side accidentally.She saw two familiar people.They were on the cake shop inside of the mall.It was Victoria and L.Joe!She quickly looked away and she walks faster.
 
Why she felt some hurt??."Forget them!".She whispered.
 
*           *             *             *
     After 15 minutes,they're now again on the cafè.Hyoyeon went inside first.
 
"Aish!This man.If you don't want to believe me.Fine!".Xiumin said as he leaned his back on the chair.
 
He's really looks like a child.How cute he was!.
 
She even noticed that the girls customers there were added more.It looks like not cafè anymore girls' school somehow because of too many students there.
 
"Okay.Stop this now.They were now there.".Himchan said as he points them using his lips.
 
Hyoyeon sit there,so does Donghae.
 
 
"I gotta go.I'll just give my payment and I'll go home.".She said as she placed the white envelope on there table.
 
The three frowned.
 
"Why?.".Xiumin asked.
 
 
"Oh!Because suddenly I'm not feeling well.Sorry.".She lied.She just don't want to be with Rude Obnoxious Dragon anymore!.He turned her mood into worst!.
 
"If that's what you want.".Himchan said.
 
She forced herself to smiled.
 
"The kissing lesson will start on tomorrow.".He added.
 
Hyoyeon just nodded."Thanks.Bye!".She said and stood up.
 
Xiumin waves to her while smiling.Himchan smiled too.
 
"I will bring you--".
 
"No.".Hyoyeon interrupts Kris.He looked to her curiously."I mean I can go home.I will going to take taxi.".She said and smiled.
 
Kris smiled back."Okay.".
 
Then,when she turned to Donghae she make her poker face."Bye!.".And she went out.
 
Atleast,she still have her respect to him.
 
 
Then,she hurriedly go to rent a taxi.
 
_______________
 
|Donghae's POV|
 
    After that Annoying Megaphone went outside of the cafè,the three quickly looked to him.As if he done something wrong.
 
Yes!Annoying Megaphone the nickname he gave to her because she's the first girl talk to him like that.Abolutely,all his customers were so passionate,shy at first,like him on the first place and many more.But that girl is totally different!First,at the salon,she's so talkative.Is she like that??Even she doesn't know she'll just going to talk?What if the guy she have talked was bad guy and a bad something will happen to her.Second,she don't know how to low her voice!?.She'd exploded earlier because of that "fake girlfriend" thing??.It was like she really have a megaphone on her vocal chords.Third,She don't want him to be his girlfriend?.He's too popular--oh yeah!Let's take the three--They were popular!.Here in this cafè because this is own by Himchan's dad,on the Wild Bar where Himchan OJTing,on MSU and whenever they goes.So why she don't want??.
 
 
Okay,forget about her!
 
"What??.".Donghae looked to them wondering.
 
"What did you do to her?.".Kris asked.
 
"Let me guess..".Xiumin said as he touching his chin."You walked so fast knowing that you were together.??".
 
 
Himchan patts him."That's not even new.".
 
Xiumin pouted.
 
Donghae smirked."Nothing.".He said.He decided not to tell them what happened earlier."She just too annoying.".
 
"ANNOYING??!.".The three asked again.
 
Donghae looked to them.
 
"But why?.She wasn't annoying..".Kris said.
 
 
Then,they surprisingly looked to Xiumin as he laughs suddenly.
 
"It's just that..".He said and catching his breath."She's just born to be your 'mortal enemy'.".
 
Then,to his surprised.The two quickly laughs as they've gets what Xiumin trying to say.And they quickly high fived.
 
Donghae just shook his head.Sometimes,he's wondering why he had a friends like them.
 
 
"Xiumin is totally right!".Himchan said."Because this is the first time that you get annoyed to your customer.".
 
"Plus!It really seen on your face.".Kris teased.
 
"Ayy~".Donghae throws him crumpled tissue.
 
They laughed again.
 
"By the way,did you know that she's studying at MSU.".Himchan informed.
 
Donghae quickly looked to him.
 
"Didn't you??.".He asked surprisingly.
 
He shook his head.
 
"I guess they weren't talk too much when they met yesterday.".Kris said.
 
"Agree!".Xiumin said."Aish~You left her right??.".
 
"I didn't left her.".Donghae said."I'd say my goodbye to her before I left her.".
 
"There's no difference on those two.".Xiumin said.
 
Donghae rolled his eyes.
 
"So,this is the first time that we have our customer studying at our school too.".Kris said.
 
 
They nods.
 
 
"So,it means the guy and her friend whose cheated her,are our schoolmates too.".Xiumin said.
 
The three nods.
 
"Have you asked their names??.".He asked suddenly.
 
"No.".Both Donghae and Himchan said.
 
"Why??".Kris asked curiously.
 
"Nothing.".Xiumin said."It's just that when I saw Hyoyeon 2-3 days ago and now I felt that she's so kind but why they'd done that to her.So,interesting to know who those people are.".
 
Himchan nods."Somehow,you got a point.".
 
"Let's take this.".Kris suddenly got an idea."Let's ask her what her vacant time and ask her to join us and be friends to her.After all of it,we were ask her who they are.That's it!".
 
 
"Right!".The two agreed.
 
Donghae looked to them.This is the first time that a girl caught their attention!.Plus they even wanted to be friends to that Annoying Megaphone??.Knowing these three especially Xiumin---yes!Xiumin was nice to everyone.If someone will greeted him,he greets back.But he's too picky to all who he wanted to be friends with and not to that Hyoyeon because he fonds her.
 
"Are you serious about this??.".He suddenly asked.
 
They smiled to him.
 
"Sorry dude but we're really serious.".Xiumin said and winked to her.
 
Donghae just sighed."Well~Majority wins!".
 
They laughed.
 
"Just be ready because if our schedule were like her,we will be always together.".Kris said.
 
The two nods.
 
Donghae rolled his eyes.
 
The three laughs again.
 
____________
 
      Hyoyeon entered on her condo.She went inside then she frowned because she heard something on her kitchen.She hurriedly go there.She saw Sica placing some hotdogs on the plate.She rolled her eyes as she saw her hotdogs--it was dry.
 
Then,Sica noticed her."Hi!".She greets as she placed the frying pan on the sink."Let's eat!".
 
Hyoyeon sat on one chair there."Sica,I told you not to over-cooked the hotdogs.They're not juicy anymore.Look!".
 
Sica forced herself to smiled."I forgot that I'm--".
 
"What!?".Hyoyeon surprisingly asked."Are you out of your mind Jessica Jung!?.You wanted to start a fire here!My God!".She said.
 
"Look!I'm sorry!".Sica said."I didn't mean to.It just that I'd asleep suddenly.".
 
Hyo sighed."Oh forget it!".And she grabbed a one loaf bread and hotdog.She ate it.
 
 
Jessica looked to her curiously as she bites her bread.
 
Hyoyeon noticed it."Fine!I'm going to tell you.".She annoyingly said.
 
Jessica smirked.See?She will just going to stared her and she'll going to tell what's bugging or annoying to her.
 
"That Rude Obnoxious Dragon.I hate him!".As Hyoyeon pinched the hotdog using the fork and bite it.
 
Jessica swallowed her food."God!Your totally annoyed to that Rude Ching Ching-what was it??.".
 
Hyo drink her orange juice."Rude Ob-no-xious Dra-gon!Hello??He's totally conceiting himself.".
 
"Why?".
 
"Because earlier when we were going to mall a two girls asked his name.He just stared them then looked to me and asked me if he'll going to give his name to them!And the two stupid girls thought that I was her girlfriend and plus he'd just take that way to those girls!".Hyoyeon said annoyingly.
 
"So you got annoyed already??".Sica asked.
 
"That's not it!".Hyoyeon said."He said so many things to me!First,I have megaphone on my vocal chords!?Second,I am annoying!?Third,He don't want me to be his girlfriend?!As if I I like to!.".She said said as she bite her loaf.
 
Jessica smiled widely but still she have malicious looks.
 
Hyoyeon looked to her curiously because she didn't say anything to what she'd said.And she rolled her eyes as she leaned her back when she saw how
 
Jessica looks to her.
 
Jessica laughed out loud.
 
Hyoyeon shook her head."Jessica..".
 
"Fine!Wait!.".And she catching her breath."Is he your kissing instructor,isn't he?.".
 
"Oh!Yeah!".As she rolled her eyes again."He should be Himch--".
 
"Kyaaaa~!!".Jessica interrupts as she heard Himchan's name."Why you didn't pick him??.".
 
"Will you let me finish??.".
 
"Oh!".Jessica patts her lips.
 
Hyoyeon shook her head."So,he should be Himchan but he has his currently customer so he's out of the choices.".
 
Jessica pouted."Tss!So,who did you pick then?.".
 
"That Lee Donghae!".
 
Jessica laughed again."But why?I thought you hate him?."She curiously asked.
 
"Oh!I hate him.Yesterday,now,tomorrow and forever!".she said."It's just that my mind said and I quickly agreed and it turned out bad because he's so rude!My
goodness!.".
 
Jessica shook her head while smiling."There's a saying..The more you hate??The---".
 
"The more I want to kill!".Hyoyeon interrupts.
 
"Yah~!".Jessica shouted."That's not it!.".
 
"I have my own version."Hyoyeon said.
 
And Jessica laughed out loud.
 

 

Taaadaaaa!XD.

Thanks again :*