Chapter 02 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!

 

 "Hi Hyoyeon!".As Ron waves to her.
 
"Hi!".She smiled back."Did you see L.Joe?".
 
"Hmm..I think he's on the locker room.Okay?Bye~".
 
"Thanks..Bye!".
 
And she hurriedly go on the locker room at the edge of that gym.
 
But she's surprised when she got there.
 
She saw L.Joe and Victoria torridly kissing!
 
She gasped because of this stupid scene.She really wants to pull Victoria's hair to let go L.Joe's lips.She quickly hide on the wall there.
 
So,all the rumours were really true?.She bitterly thought.I thought she had her boyfriend??What the hell is this!?.
 
Then,Hyo looked to them again.She saw L.Joe giggles.
 
Victoria frowned and let go of him."What's so funny,L.Joe?".
 
L.Joe laughed.He wraps his hands around her waist."I just remember what happened to me and Hyoyeon yesterday.."
 
"Don't tell me..".Hyoyeon whispered as she eavesdropping silently.
 
"What happened??".
 
"Well~I kissed her since she was my girlfriend but she didn't reponse.As if I am kissing to a stone girl!".He exclamied.
 
Hyoyeon surprised to what she've heard.
 
"But she was NBSB.You know..".Victoria said giggling.
 
"Yeah..I know.I even courted her for less that 6 months.She's truly hard-to-get knowing that she likes me too.And I thought she even know how to response a little but not!She's not worth the wait!".
 
Victoria laughed.
 
After,Hyoyeon heard that.She quickly go out and walked as fast as she could.She felt someone stabbed her from her back.
 
Her tears rapidly flows on her cheeks.She just down her head and because of that she didn't noticed a guy on her front whose busy texting .They bumped to each other.
 
"Yah!".The guy shouts.
 
"I-I'm sorry..".She said almost whispered because she felt so weak,so she don't have strength to start argue with anybody.
 
And she quickly walks away.
 
The guy strucks for a minute because she saw her tears.He just followed her using his eyes.
 
______________
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
     Hyoyeon tears fell slowly on her cheeks.She fades it but it fall again.
 
She's now on the outside of the campus and waiting for a cab.She really wanted to be alone--by all herself.
 
A taxi stopped on her front.But then,she was surprised when she saw a hand of a guy,she quickly looked to him.
 
"Sorry,Miss!I really have to go.".A cute-chubby guy said to her.
 
He'll going to open the taxi's door but Hyoyeon closed it again.
 
The guy looked to her curiously.
 
"Yah!I am the first one who saw this cab.So,back off!.".Hyoyeon annoyingly said.
 
Hell!She's on her badmood.Why this guy doesn't see that?.
 
Hyoyeon will open the taxi's door but the guy do what she done.She gave him a sharp eyes."What the hell is your problem?I am the first one who wait on this taxi.I don't care if you were in hurry!."
 
"Miss..look!I don't have time to argue to you.Okay!I'm tired and I really really really really have to go!."He said.
 
"Yah!I said I don't care,right?Are you deaf?."
 
The guy shook his head.
 
"You will going to ride or not?".The cab driver annoyingly asked.
 
"I will!".They both said.
 
"Miss,I don't mean to be rude to you."The guy took a deep breath and looked to her."But I think..I really have to do this."
 
Hyoyeon frowned.Then,to her surprised he lifted her up."Yah!Yah!Put me down!Yah!".She shouts and he walks right in front of the MSU gate."I will going to kill you!".
 
He put her down,but Hyoyeon surprised when she saw him smiling and shook his head.
 
"What??!".She annoyingly asked.
 
The guy get something on his pocket.And he handed to him a white handkechief.She get it with questioning look.
 
"Your nose is running..".And he ran back to the taxi.
 
Hyoyeon blushed as she heard that.
 
She quickly wiped it but something fell on the floor.
 
She get and looked to it--it was black calling card.
 
 
tumblr_mm0dipNMYC1spzdguo1_500.jpg
 
Hyoyeon frowned."What the?!".
 
He was Kissing Instructor??.She amazingly asked.
 
"ert!".She whispered.
 
Then,she noticed a cab going to stop.She quickly put it on her bag and ran towards on cab.
 

Poor Hyoyeon..x(