Chapter 01 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!

 

|Montessori Seoul University|
 
     Hyoyeon is now on the bench near on their school stage waititng for L.Joe.
 
And she's busy daydreaming again.Ofcourse to her 'first boyfriend!'.
 
 
Oh God!Where's L.Joe?I miss him so badly.She sighed.
 
     Kim Hyoyeon is her name.Well~one of the top notcher on the Dean list on the course that she get--Business Administrator and even on their whole university.Pretty but yet kinda nerdy.She's rich too because her mom has a clothing line and her dad has a corporation.
 
     Yes atlast!She had her boyfriend--a very first actually.L.Joe--one of the campus heartthrob but on the department of them--Oh well!He was really popular and he's varsity player too.
 
     L.Joe courted her for less than 6 months.When she saw that he's really wants to be her boyfriend,she accepted him a week ago.And she's happy because L.Joe loves her.
 
Baby?Where are you now?I really missed you..
 
"Ouch!".She yelled when someone patted on her head.
 
She turned her head with sharp eyes but it faded away when she saw who is it.
 
"Victoria!".And she excitedly hugged her.
 
       Victoria Song--her only friend on the Business Department.Fourth Year student--so,she's senior of her.She had "bestfriend" named Jessica Jung but she shifted her course last month--she's now on the Accounting Department.
Victoria's popularity in the campus is no joke!She's a cheerleader of the campus.But there's a rumours that all the girl students who hated her so bad gave her a nickname."ShipToRia"--combination of 'ship' in relationship,'tor' in terminator and 'ia' in her name Victoria.Because some "relationship" that ruined before her name was involved--like last month.Victoria had been kissed Jon infront of his girlfriend.And that's it!A war has been declared!
 
But she don't want to believe in all of it.Because it's just a rumours  and she didn't saw see all of that with her own eyes.Plus she was her friend.
 
And she heard she had a super handsome boyfriend!One of the campus heartthrob but she don't know him neither his name.
 
Hello?How can she??.Their campus has so many courses and those courses were have own buildings.
 
Victoria hugs her back.Then,she sat beside her.
 
"Hyoyeon..don't tell me you are thinking about him??".Victoria guessed.
 
"I miss L.Joe already."Hyoyeon said.
 
"What!?Are you kidding me?".Victoria asked."You two were just together three hours ago."
 
"Yeah!".She said."But I really do missed him even though I just saw him a while ago."
 
"Your so lucky to have him as your boyfriend.Imagine one of the campus heartthrob plus he was a varsity player.."Victoria said.
 
Hyo just smiled.Is she really lucky to have him?.But she quickly shook her head to fades those words.
 
Then,the bell rang.
 
"Hyoyeon!".
 
Hyoyeon heard L.Joe shouted her name.And she saw him walking to their direction.
 
"Hi Baby..".L.Joe greets Hyoyeon.
 
"Hi."Hyo smiled widely.
 
"I think I gotta go..".Victoria said."Bye Hyo--Ouch!".Victoria fell on the floor.
 
Hyoyeon quickly sat on her side"Are you okay?."
 
"I think I have cramps..".Victoria said hurtly.L.Joe quickly gets Victoria's things.And lifted her up.
 
Hyoyeon halfted surprised.
 
"Hyoyeon just wait me on my car."As he said that he walks on the clinic's way.
 
 
Hyoyeon followed what L.Joe told to her.
 
*                                     *                                       *                              *
|MSU Parking Lot|
 
    Hyoyeon rubs her both hands together because of the cold wind breeze blowing.
 
She looked to her wristwach.It's been 20 minutes since L.Joe bring Victoria on the campus clinic.She doesn't know it took so long.Earlier,she was surprised when L.Joe abruptly lifted Victoria but then again she just convinced herself that he was helping her.Nothing more,nothing less.She took a deep breath because her nervouness doesn't go away.She shook her head.
 
Then,Hyoyeon surprised when someone hugged her from her back.
 
"Let's get inside.It's getting cold..".L.Joe said.
 
"Y-Yeah..".She agreed.
 
They were now inside of his car.Both of them weren't talking each other.She have to do something but L.Joe is the guy so he should do the
first move.My god!She can have a bad breath in here waiting for him to talk.He's now going to bring her on her condominium.
When she got on her college,she decided to move from her parents' house because she wanted to become more independent.
L.Joe parked his car in front of the building where her condo was.Hyoyeon will going to open that car's door but L.Joe stop her.
 
She looked to him curiously."I'm going down..".
 
"Not yet,Baby..".
 
Hyo  more curious."What--".
 
L.Joe didn't let her finish because he kissed her.
 
1 second..5 seconds...1 minute...15..25..
 
Hyoyeon strucked to what L.Joe's doing.She don't know how to response because it was her first kiss!L.Joe's mouth moving hers but he stops.
 
Hyoyeon doesn't know if she's correct to what she've saw at his face--annoyed.
 
"You can go out now..".L.Joe said without looking to her.
 
That's it?"Oh yeah..".And she quickly go down."Drive safely..I love you...".
 
She wasn't sure if he heard her last words because he quickly drove away.
 
But his face registered again on her mind while she's walking to elevator's way.
 
Why he got annoyed?She asked on herself.Ofcourse!I will gonna get strucked for a minutes because he kissed me quickly and knowing that it was my first kiss!And I even don't know how to response to him,so why he got annoyed?.
 
Hyoyeon sighed heavily and walks out on elevator then go to her unit.
 
_____________
 
|MSU Gym|
 
    Hyoyeon is now looking for L.Joe.They have their date today as what he'd planned 3 days ago.But he seems forget about it.
 
He saw Ron,his co-teammate.
 
"Hi Hyoyeon!".As he waves to her.
 
"Hi!".She smiled back."Did you see L.Joe?".
 
"Hmm..I think he's on the locker room.Okay?Bye~".
 
 
"Thanks..Bye!".
 
And she hurriedly go on the locker room at the edge of that gym.But she's surprised when she got there.She saw L.Joe and Victoria torridly
kissing!
 
 

 

 
ibccSNlpT43mWh.gif
Heyya!It's been--ah wait!
 
Oh!Nevermind..:)))
 
Anyways,I'm going to update this ^_______^
 
Thanks to all whose subscribing this :')
tumblr_lnt4zv0rcP1qc1q6t.gif
 
| COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | VOTE?? (XD) |