Chapter 08 :D.

OPERATION LOVE:Good Kissers 101!

 

"You must be Kim Hyoyeon?".A guy on her side asked.
 
Hyoyeon puffs."Yes I am!I've been here for almost 1 hour!My goodness!Where the hell have you--".She stopped because when she stands up and her side she saw a familiar face!
 
"Y-You!?".
 
They both said surprisingly.
 
"What a small world.".The guy said as he sat on the chair on her front.
 
"It is!".Hyoyeon agreed as she sat on her chair again.
 
"We will go to the main point..".The guy on her front said seriously.
 
So serious..Hyoyeon said to herself.
 
"The kissing lessons is going to take 3 months.And you were the one who'll going to choose who is your kissing instructor,Here's the contract and our profiles.".He handed a brown envelope to her.
 
She grabbed it and open what's inside.
 
"But wait.You know my name already.So,what about yours?.".Hyoyeon curiously looked to this serious handsome guy.
 
"Donghae.".He said seriously.
 
"Donghae..".Hyoyeon nods and she can't controlled herself to smile.
 
"What's so funny?".
 
You're too serious.Arghh!."Nothing..".She said and she released her sweetest smile to him.
 
But still he just looked to her seriously.
 
Why this guy was so serious?Maybe,he has a period.Hyoyeon thought and controlling herself not to laugh.
 
She decided to read the contract to him.
 
"Heaven Kissers United Rules and Regulations..".Hyoyeon started.
 
"1)The customer(s) must pay $150 to activate the 3 months of kissing operation.The instructor can't kiss nor smack to the customer if she's not been paid..".Then,she looked to him waiting what he'll going to say.
 
"I'm not on the position to talk about that matter.".He answered ofcourse with that poker face of him.
 
Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulder."Anyways,I can afford it."She said."2)This foundation must be keep hide or the client must be keep quiet about this whole transaction or else the customer(s) must atleast add on her previous payment.And even when the conract has been terminted or already expired..".
 
"My bestfriend knew about thid whole thing.How's that?".She asked.
 
"I don't know either."
 
Hyoyeon quickly stand up."Yah!And why the hell are you here?!".
 
Donghae shocks.
 
Even the other customers looked to them as they've heard her shout.
 
"How they brought such an instructor don't know to talk about these matters!Aish~".
 
Hyoyeon thought that scene on her mind.She calmed herself not to do it and continue reading that contract.
 
"3)The customer(s) has a chance to pick her instructor.Note:If the instructor you picked have his customer already,he's out of the choices.And if you already decided whom you picked it can't be change anymore.So,think wisely!"She nodded."I understand this..".
 
"4)Do not too picky when it comes to how the instructor teach/tacle the different kind of kisses.."She quickly looked to him.
 
"Oh my God!There wereadifferent kind of kisses?!".She asked amazingly.
 
"There is.How come you don't know about that?.".Donghae answered finally."Ah??You just had your first boyfriend last week.".He said.
 
Hyoyeon gave him a death glare."This man!".And she turned again on the contract.
 
"5)If both people feel either desire or ually urge...will...be...................entertain??."Her eyes both widened and she quickly looked to him.
 
"W-What the hell is this?So..you mean..?".
 
"So,what's in your mind..is really right!."
 
Hyoyeon quickly sipped her milk tea and laughed fakingly.I'm going crazy in here..woohoo!
 
"6)Both people cannot have romantically involvement while they were on the 3 months kissing lessons.If this will gonna happen,the contract will be automatically terminate.And there's no refundable."She smiled to him again.
 
"I am confident to this.".Then,she smiled sweetly.
 
Donghae just shrugged his shoulders."I think were done.Just call us if you decide whose your instructor."After,he said that.
 
He went out.
 
"Aish~That guy is really..".Hyoyeon annoyingly said."He even doesn't say sorry to me?How rude he is!?".Then,she decided to call Jessica.
 
After a minute,Jessica answered.
 
"What is it Hyo??."Sica asked.
 
"Okay.I have now their profiles,so be at my unit later.I'll wait on you.Bye~!".And she hung up.
 
She went out.
*                                                            *                                 *                                      *
 
|Hyoyeon's Unit|
 
    "Oh my Almighty!".Jessica exclaimed when she saw all the pictures of the HKU instructors.
 
"They were studying at MSU too,Hyo!".She said happily."They were our seniors!."
 
"Huh?".Hyoyeon asked stupidly.
 
"Gosh Hyoyeon!Where's your eyes and ears the whole day when you were inside MSU.They were one of the hearttrobs.They were even the players of our school basketball team.This guy..".As Sica pointed the "Mouth Invader"s picture."He is Kris..he was taking up Engineering.Then,this is Donghae,he's taking up Photography,while this Himchan,taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management.And this is Xiumin,Architecture was his course.".
 
"Are you they're stalker?Because you knew all of it!".Hyoyeon amazingly said."Plus!Our campus has so many buildings so how can I see all of them?."
 
Sica laughs."Ofcourse!I'm not like you who didn't appreciates the beautiful creations in this world.".
 
Hyoyeon patts her.
 
"But why they were doing this??.".Jessica curiously asked."They were rich kids!".
 
Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders and she deicded to read their profiles.
 
tumblr_m7cj0vC7Xs1rth2k1o1_250.jpg
 
Name: Wu Yifan/Kris
Age: 19 years old
Hobbies:kissing you;make-up love
Number of customers: 72
Compliment: He makes me go to heaven!
Complaint: He takes away my ity...but I love it!
 
"He's truly ert!".Hyoyeon commented.
 
tumblr_m9bf0q7l601r54shjo1_250.png
 
Name: Kim Minseok/Xiumin
Age: 19 years old
Hobbies: surfing net;watching tv;movies
Number of customers: 65
Compliment: He's so gentle..
Complaint: This boy drives me crazy!
 
"He's the guy who lifted me up.Infairness,he's truly cute!".
 
234796-b-a-p--himchan-b-a-p-3.png
 
Name: Kim Himchan
Age: 19 years old
Hobbies:mixing drinks;cooking;playing guitar
Number of customers: 68
Compliment: He's so gentleman!
Complaints: Can't you stop winking because you really got me there!
 
"He's the handsome bartender.He's gentleman,really.."
 
 
tumblr_m500qjYmJa1qfvta3o1_500_thumb.png
Name:Lee Donghae
Age: 19 years old
Hobbies: taking pictures
Numbers of customers: 74
Compliment: He's really goddamn good kisser!
Complaints: Hard to get..but it's so challenging to make up on him!
 
Hyoyeon curved her lips."I think I will be the first person who will going to say the true complaints to this guy.".Then,she strikes his eyes using her two fingers.But infairness he's handsome here..
 
Handsome??.Yah!Hyoyeon where the hell did you get that,huh??
 
Jessica clears ."Hmm..I think you already decided whose your instructor."And she gave her a malicious looked.
 
Hyoyeon shook her head."No!..I'll think more about this.So..I think you can go home now!."As she pushing Jessica to go on her unit.
 
Sica looked to her curiously."That's it,Kim Hyoyeon?.".
 
"Yes!That's it!".Hyo smiled."Take care Sica!Bye~!".As she waves and closed the door.
 
But she thought of something then she open the door again."Sica!?".As Hyoyeon follows her.
 
"What??.".Jessica asked.
 
Hyo quickly gave Sica a kissed."Bye~!".And she go to her unit again.
 
Jessica puffs."Hyoyeon is really..".As she shook her head and walks again.
 
Hyoyeon went straight to her room.And she quickly stared there pictures again.Then,her cellphone rings.She got a message.
 
   Good day,Ms.Kim Hyoyeon.This is from HKU :).
Have you decided whose your instructor is?
If you decided already.Let's meet up and you will going to say all of us who he is.
Meet us at Cabourgèe Cafè at exactly 3:00 PM.See you ;).
 
"Is this the handsome bartender,isn't he?".Hyoyeon asked herself because the way the guy texted her a message.It's just so nice.
 

 

 
Done :)
She's going to meet our HKU'ers x)))).
 
Thanks again :*