IF IT'S LOVE

IF IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

READ: ITALICS are characters pov/thoughts. GREYS are flashbacks, it could be thougths/dialogue/events.

==============================================================================================

Youngjae turned his head to look at the entrance and saw his friend reaching for the door handle. He twisted his heels around to face the door and everything seemed in slow motion after that. He jogged his way out of the door pushing Daehyun along with him. He grasped on Daehyun’s arm and s his own in his friend’s waist preventing him from falling on the ground. Everything happened very fast and before Youngjae knew it, their bodies were against each other.

“uhmm..Youngjae..what are you..doing?” Youngjae quickly pushed Daehyun away from him. He fixed his eyes at the ground trying to avoid any eye contact from the other.

“Youngjae?”

Youngaje slowly lifted his head to face the boy and forced a grin. “i..i just miss you..so much” it just came out from nowhere. He did miss the boy but he has no intention of saying it out loud.

Daehyun broke in to a smile before he stepped forward and closed the gap between them with another breathe-stopping hug. Youngjae took a moment to be able to comprehend what was happening.

He was just starting to relax from the sudden contact when Daehyun decided to pull away from it. They smiled at each other as they shared a second of awkwardness. Daehyun let out a cough trying to put an end at the uncomfortable silence.

“we..” “I..”

They laughed as they spoke in unison. It was an awkward scene to see as both them tried to make each other speak first.

“you first..”

“no..you go first..” Youngjae slightly shook his head and looked at his friend.

Daehyun mouthed a silent ‘ok’ before speaking his side. “well..can we talk?”

“yeah..that’s what I wanted to say, too..i have something to tell you..”

“alright..let’s go inside..”Daehyun was about to take a step towards the cafe’s glass door when Youngjae blocked his way.

“NO!” Daehyun creased his brow in confusion as he watched his friend seemed frightened about something. “let’s go somewhere else..i’m getting tired of this place..let’s try something new..”

Daehyun just shrugged his shoulders as he let Youngjae dragged him away from the shop. He didn’t mind to where Youngjae will be bringing him. But the fact that his friend seemed anxious of something bothered him a lot.

===============================================

 “so what do you want to do now?” Himchan asked his companion as he moved back to his seat. He plopped down the soft chair and eyed Yongguk who was busy pulling out bills from his wallet.

“you decide..i don’t care where..” Himchan did a cursory glance at the outside deciding of what and where to go. It was quick look but his eyes never miss such interesting scene. Two boys hugging just outside of the shop’s entrance door got his full attention.

It’s the cute boy from the counter..hmmm..

He held up his elbows against the table, intertwined his fingers and laid his chin on top of it as he watched the scene with much interest.

“what a cute couple..” he exclaimed as he continued to observe the couple.

“what?” Himchan didn’t even show any motive of answering his query. He turned his head and followed to where the other was gazing. To his dismay he found nothing that could be considered interesting.

“what are you looking at?”

Himchan withdrew his gaze from the outside as he heard his friend’s impatient voice. He sighed as he rested his back against the soft cushion of his chair.

“it seems that it’s not just you..is it the new trend in the gay world now?..” Yongguk’s brow wrinkled as he was baffled by Himchan’s words. Himchan snickered at the puzzled look on his face before he stood up and motioned the other to do the same.

“never mind..let’s go..this place is making me say weird things..”

===============================================

They sauntered slowly down the street in silence. Youngjae casted a glance every other second finding a way to start a conversation. Talking to Daehyun was never difficult, since he’s his best freind, but for some reason opening a topic seemed harder than answering a calculus problem.

“so any place in mind?” Youngjae startled as Daehyun spoke first.

“uhmm..th..there is..uhmm..the..th..e..ho..how..uhmm” He stuttered as he tried to think of a place to say. He was too absorbed in thinking of ways to start the talk that he forgot to think of a place to go.

“You like Japanese right?..how’s sushi sounds to you?” He blurted out as he spotted a sushi house across the street.

“yeah..sounds good..” Daehyun nodded. Youngjae pointed the shop and led the way to the crossing lane. He was sure Daehyun is sensing everything, from his weird actions earlier to his obvious uneasiness, since he’s not doing a great job to hide it. He has always been comfortable with Daehyun but all the happenings these past few days troubled him big time. And to top all of that, his discovery earlier added to his already mess up mind.

 

“something’s bothering you..”

Youngjae had been s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter